FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Single Female Newbie

Single Female Newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all!

I joined this site in feb 2020, had a fun 9/10 months then took myself off due to covid/lockdown. I came back about 5 days ago looking to get back into it.

Is there any advice/tips you guys have for single female newbies wanting to get into the club scene and socials? I went to Chameleons in Newport last night and didn’t get the best experience so I’d like to know what to do to get into it.

Also, anyone who was there last night that remembers seeing a girl with long black hair dressed as a maid and has any feedback/tips for me I’d appreciate it.

Thanks guys xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlWelshCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Yup don't blame yourself for trying , this happens to everybody. Good luck. X

By *ookinglocal888Man  over a year ago

barry

If don't mind me asking. Why was it a bad experience?

"Yup don't blame yourself for trying , this happens to everybody. Good luck. X"

What do you mean? What happens to everybody?x

"If don't mind me asking. Why was it a bad experience?

"

I’m gunna try cams again in a couple of weeks so I don’t really want to “review” or bad mouth it now after just one visit.

I just found it a bit clicky (a lot of the regulars there actually told me themselves it was clicky). Wasn’t all that friendly bar the odd few.

I had a couple of messages from guys who were there saying they felt I was “too attractive” to approach which i don’t believe at all cause I’m nothing special. I just find it a bit of a cop out and it sounds like a “it’s not you, it’s me” excuse lol.

But I did meet a few lovely people and had a laugh. Just overall not what I was expecting from reading reviews of the place

By *otlWelshCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Yup don't blame yourself for trying , this happens to everybody. Good luck. X

What do you mean? What happens to everybody?x"

Just that we have had similar nights , difficult to engage with others, people being stand offish. That's all.

barry

That's fair enough completely. I never been either but was curious as thought exactly that when was asking. Clicky. Same heads in there in this forum regular just dissing blokes so doubt other than the same boring people there almost selected every week waste of money. Blokes blaming blokes for how shit it is there. Heard a different club saying no blokes lol. Mostly in clubs is couples after women like yourself to themselves and just like in forums on hear. Is the same ones go clubs. They all clicky and sucking each other asses and I don't mind saying it as no intension ever goingredients there. But respect this just my version of what I pick up off here from those that go regular Lol.

barry

And you look really slamming just just to confirm. If I was there definitely try my luck. Them lips giving me visions haha

The blokes that message after just lame. Like you say. And reason they at club as think more chance getting women is they go socials etc.

They come on here for advice regular. And the advice everything go clubs lol haha

"Yup don't blame yourself for trying , this happens to everybody. Good luck. X

What do you mean? What happens to everybody?x

Just that we have had similar nights , difficult to engage with others, people being stand offish. That's all."

Ah yeah I get you. I’m gunna try again there before I decide how I feel. Just wasn’t a best first impression x

"That's fair enough completely. I never been either but was curious as thought exactly that when was asking. Clicky. Same heads in there in this forum regular just dissing blokes so doubt other than the same boring people there almost selected every week waste of money. Blokes blaming blokes for how shit it is there. Heard a different club saying no blokes lol. Mostly in clubs is couples after women like yourself to themselves and just like in forums on hear. Is the same ones go clubs. They all clicky and sucking each other asses and I don't mind saying it as no intension ever goingredients there. But respect this just my version of what I pick up off here from those that go regular Lol. "

It’s difficult cause being with a couple is something I want to try but I’m not there yet. I’m more looking for single guys/multiple guys lol.

But mainly I was there to meet new people and make new friends but it was pretty difficult

barry

I'd go so deep you think I'm in your mouth same time lol. No need multiple blokes. I do damage of 10 blokes and can always get other women involved if need be when you feeling it lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'd go so deep you think I'm in your mouth same time lol. No need multiple blokes. I do damage of 10 blokes and can always get other women involved if need be when you feeling it lol. "

Wow “ I do damage of 10 blokes “ lucky ladies

By *uster StarrMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"I'd go so deep you think I'm in your mouth same time lol. No need multiple blokes. I do damage of 10 blokes and can always get other women involved if need be when you feeling it lol.

Wow “ I do damage of 10 blokes “ lucky ladies "

I think the fluttering eyelids was a nice touch to finish with. Certainly made me feel at ease.

barry

Is called stamina if you needed to get a clue as dumb as I guess the blokes are on here. Sat talking about me while my cock still got pussy on it from earlier lol... line up 10 blokes I'll still be smashing when they all done lol more than confident I'm on a different level to you lot. Ego free..

"I'd go so deep you think I'm in your mouth same time lol. No need multiple blokes. I do damage of 10 blokes and can always get other women involved if need be when you feeling it lol.

I think the fluttering eyelids was a nice touch to finish with. Certainly made me feel at ease. "

I'm stuck on the image of going so deep you'll think I'm in your mouth at the same time.

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

Are you coming to the BBW night on Friday week. I'll be there, along with many others, and I'll definitely say hello if I see you.

When people talk about cliques, it's usually just that the people you meet at clubs know each other well (some extremely well, if you get my drift), and finding your way in takes time. Whenever I've moved to a new town, it's taken me a couple of months to be properly accepted in my local pub. People are friendly enough, but they won't let you in fully until they know you a bit. At my first organised social, I didn't know anyone. At my second, I knew a few people I'd spoken to at the first one, and so on.

Aberdare

"I'd go so deep you think I'm in your mouth same time lol. No need multiple blokes. I do damage of 10 blokes and can always get other women involved if need be when you feeling it lol. "

JINGS. CRIVVENS. HELPMABOAB.

"Are you coming to the BBW night on Friday week. I'll be there, along with many others, and I'll definitely say hello if I see you.

When people talk about cliques, it's usually just that the people you meet at clubs know each other well (some extremely well, if you get my drift), and finding your way in takes time. Whenever I've moved to a new town, it's taken me a couple of months to be properly accepted in my local pub. People are friendly enough, but they won't let you in fully until they know you a bit. At my first organised social, I didn't know anyone. At my second, I knew a few people I'd spoken to at the first one, and so on. "

I am hoping to go yeah.

And I understand people have others they’re more comfortable with but the majority of people there didn’t even smile and say hi as I made eye contact or walked by. It just wasn’t a friendly vibe

By *uster StarrMan  over a year ago

Swansea

I think the fluttering eyelids was a nice touch to finish with. Certainly made me feel at ease.

I'm stuck on the image of going so deep you'll think I'm in your mouth at the same time."

It does somewhat remind me of the demise of poor old Edward II, who's French Wife wore the trousers and sent him packing to Wales having usurped him. Legend has it that he was murdered by having a red-hot poker thrust up his arse.....how far remains a matter of conjecture.

Aberdare

"And I understand people have others they’re more comfortable with but the majority of people there didn’t even smile and say hi as I made eye contact or walked by. It just wasn’t a friendly vibe "

Well, we'll do our best next time. x

"And I understand people have others they’re more comfortable with but the majority of people there didn’t even smile and say hi as I made eye contact or walked by. It just wasn’t a friendly vibe

Well, we'll do our best next time. x"

Haha thank you. Like I said, I did meet a few really friendly lovely people so it’s not everyone. And I might even be the problem without realising. Maybe it’s resting bitch face or something haha. I just wanna know how to be better x

Aberdare

"I just wanna know how to be better x"

Just be yourself, lovely, and let everyone else catch up with your magnificence. x

By *ennythelength69Man  over a year ago

charlton

"Is called stamina if you needed to get a clue as dumb as I guess the blokes are on here. Sat talking about me while my cock still got pussy on it from earlier lol... line up 10 blokes I'll still be smashing when they all done lol more than confident I'm on a different level to you lot. Ego free.. "

Christ alive... You post like Jay Cartwright from "The Inbetweeners"

barry

Haha except I get pussy. You lot got pay to go clubs and then still can't talk to women unless online lol

Either way. Enough about me. Is about info whitch I'll add :

Is not you. Very confident turn up at a club on your own fUllapool of people all knew each other. A bad night is a total reflection on the club and it's regulars

"Haha except I get pussy. You lot got pay to go clubs and then still can't talk to women unless online lol

Either way. Enough about me. Is about info whitch I'll add :

Is not you. Very confident turn up at a club on your own fUllapool of people all knew each other. A bad night is a total reflection on the club and it's regulars "

I have no idea what you just said.

What I will say is that a big part of this site is the club scene so you’ve pretty much just insulted the majority of its members.

We’re not paying for sex. We’re paying for the night out. The same you would a regular club. What happens inside is up to you.

You’re coming across as an arsehole so if you have nothing nice to say other than inflating your own deluded ego, do one

[Removed by poster at 30/10/22 01:30:45]

barry

The blokes that go there come on here in the forum where they get advised go to the club's by literally everyone all the time everytime Etc

So you end up with blokes paying as you have to pay. As on here is no paying, thinking they going do so much better lol but is not the case as like you say....

And I don't mind who I offend. Is exactly what's happening lol and is all debate but I will back my comments although as was saying. Was happy leave it and get back to the point

Interms inflated ego.

I'm on a level most can't get to. Still I tell myself you ain't nothing special. Keep it on a humble. Keep it on a intellectual lol

You couldn't even picture my world l9l

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

"Hey all!

I joined this site in feb 2020, had a fun 9/10 months then took myself off due to covid/lockdown. I came back about 5 days ago looking to get back into it.

Is there any advice/tips you guys have for single female newbies wanting to get into the club scene and socials? I went to Chameleons in Newport last night and didn’t get the best experience so I’d like to know what to do to get into it.

Also, anyone who was there last night that remembers seeing a girl with long black hair dressed as a maid and has any feedback/tips for me I’d appreciate it.

Thanks guys xx"

Hi Tallulah, it's a shame you've had a bit so good experience but as others have said it can be like that sometimes. I usually go to Chams or the Greenhouse on my own & I'm a floater, I don't align with any clique & will talk to most people, whether they want me to or not. If you ever want company drop me a message, sometimes a friendly face helps. Stick with it though because people do defrost if they see you enough X

"Hey all!

Thanks guys xx

Hi Tallulah, it's a shame you've had a bit so good experience but as others have said it can be like that sometimes. I usually go to Chams or the Greenhouse on my own & I'm a floater, I don't align with any clique & will talk to most people, whether they want me to or not. If you ever want company drop me a message, sometimes a friendly face helps. Stick with it though because people do defrost if they see you enough X"

Aw that’s great thank you! It’ll be nice to know someone there lol x

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"Hey all!

Thanks guys xx"

It is daunting your first visit as we found out when we went a week ago. But we found a friend and her fella there and next we ended up chatting to two cpls. Sometimes saying hi to people breaks the ice we found. It will get easier the more times you go. Just try talking to a few as you wander around. Joanne

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

I can’t comment on what it’s like on a Friday night, but as I’ve attended The Greenhouse on a couple of Saturdays then I will say it can be quite daunting and a little overwhelming.

It sounds like you managed to meet a few nice people, so you’re onto a great start… I found that most there were willing to at least chat and be sociable so hopefully further visits will be better for you!

By *elshie69Man  over a year ago

Feltham

"Hey all!

Thanks guys xx"

And for what it’s worth, I’d have definitely said a friendly ‘hi’

By *aggie-piWoman  over a year ago

cwmbran

Hi. I'm really sorry you didn't get the experience you wanted. I would be more than happy to meet up and introduce you to some stand up men who know how to talk and treat a lady like yourself.

Pm me for a chat if ypu like xxx

Hope to see you soon x

Aberdare

"And also just to educate you. .. If that's what you call disabled people is on you. That was not my over standing of the word. Just yours. "

Eh?

Aberdare

"Roger you are one of the men that I think a lot of.

Lots of guys would do well listening to your advice and following your example with swing x"

Oh that's very kind, Maggie. You know I think a lot of you too. x

By *oubledip8673Couple  over a year ago

gwent

"Roger you are one of the men that I think a lot of.

Lots of guys would do well listening to your advice and following your example with swing x

Oh that's very kind, Maggie. You know I think a lot of you too. x"

She’s right, very welcoming and friendly you’d be perfect to get catching to any newbie

By *aisiahMan  over a year ago

crosshands

"That's fair enough completely. I never been either but was curious as thought exactly that when was asking. Clicky. Same heads in there in this forum regular just dissing blokes so doubt other than the same boring people there almost selected every week waste of money. Blokes blaming blokes for how shit it is there. Heard a different club saying no blokes lol. Mostly in clubs is couples after women like yourself to themselves and just like in forums on hear. Is the same ones go clubs. They all clicky and sucking each other asses and I don't mind saying it as no intension ever goingredients there. But respect this just my version of what I pick up off here from those that go regular Lol.

It’s difficult cause being with a couple is something I want to try but I’m not there yet. I’m more looking for single guys/multiple guys lol.

But mainly I was there to meet new people and make new friends but it was pretty difficult "

It's always difficult on your visit as many people there know each other It's hard to break into that circle but be yourself enjoy and try to talk to people

Aberdare

"She’s right, very welcoming and friendly you’d be perfect to get catching to any newbie "

Oh, I can be very welcoming indeed.

Aberdare

"It's always difficult on your visit as many people there know each other It's hard to break into that circle but be yourself enjoy and try to talk to people "

Yes. First visit is hard, but it's cumulative, especially for blokes. Keep going, people start to recognise you, and if you're not a massive danger, you make friends.

Aberdare

"Unitard ? Do you wear one roger "

Only for ballet. x

By *oxy babeWoman  over a year ago

gower

"Unitard ? Do you wear one roger

Only for ballet. x"

Damn !! Was hoping to see you rocking one in chams one night

Aberdare

"Damn !! Was hoping to see you rocking one in chams one night "

Anything for you, sweetie.

By *ilffadMan  over a year ago

swansea

You have to love Sunday morning entertainment. Very luck ladies in Barry. Good luck OP, stick at it

Wow this thread descended into a fever dream hahaha

"Hey all!

Thanks guys xx

It is daunting your first visit as we found out when we went a week ago. But we found a friend and her fella there and next we ended up chatting to two cpls. Sometimes saying hi to people breaks the ice we found. It will get easier the more times you go. Just try talking to a few as you wander around. Joanne"

I did meet a few really friendly people which was nice x

"Hi. I'm really sorry you didn't get the experience you wanted. I would be more than happy to meet up and introduce you to some stand up men who know how to talk and treat a lady like yourself.

Pm me for a chat if ypu like xxx

Hope to see you soon x"

Thank you! Will message you now x

Well this was very entertaining to wake up to hahah

To those that posted genuine replies to me: thank you! I really appreciate it and will defo give it another try there x

By *untiWoman  over a year ago

Newport

I can personally vouch for the BBW night as being one of the best nights at Chams, I'm part of a group that sit together and we have a blast and just spend the night laughing. We might play or we might not, it doesn't matter. We are friendly if a bit nutty lol! Feel free to come and say hello to us, you'll hear us first lol!

To the dickhead single handedly ruining single guys chances on here, your responses are exactly why I've blocked you. If you are such an Adonis and sex monster then why you spending your time on here? You have no idea how swinging works and by the looks of it, only here to be disrespectful, rude and disruptive.

"I can personally vouch for the BBW night as being one of the best nights at Chams, I'm part of a group that sit together and we have a blast and just spend the night laughing. We might play or we might not, it doesn't matter. We are friendly if a bit nutty lol! Feel free to come and say hello to us, you'll hear us first lol!

To the dickhead single handedly ruining single guys chances on here, your responses are exactly why I've blocked you. If you are such an Adonis and sex monster then why you spending your time on here? You have no idea how swinging works and by the looks of it, only here to be disrespectful, rude and disruptive. "

Aw I’ll be sure to say hey if I realise who’s who :P x

By *untiWoman  over a year ago

Newport

"I can personally vouch for the BBW night as being one of the best nights at Chams, I'm part of a group that sit together and we have a blast and just spend the night laughing. We might play or we might not, it doesn't matter. We are friendly if a bit nutty lol! Feel free to come and say hello to us, you'll hear us first lol!

To the dickhead single handedly ruining single guys chances on here, your responses are exactly why I've blocked you. If you are such an Adonis and sex monster then why you spending your time on here? You have no idea how swinging works and by the looks of it, only here to be disrespectful, rude and disruptive.

Aw I’ll be sure to say hey if I realise who’s who :P x"

By *edi123Couple  over a year ago

aberystwyth

We use the Darlaston one, VERY friendly and we never feel like it’s clicky even when it’s full of regulars

By *edi123Couple  over a year ago

aberystwyth

"Hey all!

Thanks guys xx"

Maybe go with another person it might help the situation?

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"That's fair enough completely. I never been either but was curious as thought exactly that when was asking. Clicky. Same heads in there in this forum regular just dissing blokes so doubt other than the same boring people there almost selected every week waste of money. Blokes blaming blokes for how shit it is there. Heard a different club saying no blokes lol. Mostly in clubs is couples after women like yourself to themselves and just like in forums on hear. Is the same ones go clubs. They all clicky and sucking each other asses and I don't mind saying it as no intension ever goingredients there. But respect this just my version of what I pick up off here from those that go regular Lol.

But mainly I was there to meet new people and make new friends but it was pretty difficult "

nice relaxed genuine couple here.. say hi if you like.

It can be a bit clicky, but chams isn't always like that and your next experience may be different.

And some of the people in that click can be very helpful and friendly.

We've got to know a few of them over our time here and they've steered us on the right path a couple of times.

By *heoriginalCJMan  over a year ago

mystic valley

"It can be a bit clicky, but chams isn't always like that and your next experience may be different.

We've got to know a few of them over our time here and they've steered us on the right path a couple of times."

If I'm always floating about with coffee in hand I'll be sure to say hello to any newbies. And as the last post have just said there are many friendly faces at the club that will take the time to welcome you. Just dont be afraid to engage with everyone

I could imagine the club being exactly like it is in the forums, all the chummy ones in their own little gang, with their insider jokes and stories. What makes Chams different to any other pub/club in Newport?

Aberdare

In my experience, these 'gangs' are open and welcoming to anyone who isn't a danger to shipping. In any new situation, we all need to sense the dynamic and fit with that. We can't expect to walk straight in anywhere and be the epicentre of the social whirl.

Aberdare

As for the difference, I don't know many other pubs in Newport with a St Andrew's Cross and a sex swing.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"It can be a bit clicky, but chams isn't always like that and your next experience may be different.

We've got to know a few of them over our time here and they've steered us on the right path a couple of times.

If I'm always floating about with coffee in hand I'll be sure to say hello to any newbies. And as the last post have just said there are many friendly faces at the club that will take the time to welcome you. Just dont be afraid to engage with everyone

"

You were very friendly and approachable to us in our first visit last week. Xx

Aberdare

"You were very friendly and approachable to us in our first visit last week. Xx"

He's good like that.

By *atKat-xoxWoman  over a year ago

Neath,united kingdom

"You were very friendly and approachable to us in our first visit last week. Xx

He's good like that. "

So are you! X

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"Are you coming to the BBW night on Friday week. I'll be there, along with many others, and I'll definitely say hello if I see you.

When people talk about cliques, it's usually just that the people you meet at clubs know each other well (some extremely well, if you get my drift), and finding your way in takes time. Whenever I've moved to a new town, it's taken me a couple of months to be properly accepted in my local pub. People are friendly enough, but they won't let you in fully until they know you a bit. At my first organised social, I didn't know anyone. At my second, I knew a few people I'd spoken to at the first one, and so on.

I am hoping to go yeah.

And I understand people have others they’re more comfortable with but the majority of people there didn’t even smile and say hi as I made eye contact or walked by. It just wasn’t a friendly vibe "

I understand where you're coming from. I used to go to chams regularly but after a few years away from there I don't enjoy it as I used to. I don't know as many people so it doesn't always feel such a great experience. Don't let your first time put you off though. There are some really lovely friendly people there

You get the click everywhere unfortunately just don’t let it put you off going and enjoying yourself hun.

"Hey all!

Thanks guys xx

Maybe go with another person it might help the situation?"

I went along with my friend and her partner. It was only there second time themselves. I tried to give them their space so they could experience it properly too. They had a great time x

"Well this thread took a turn for the worse didn't it. I think a certain individual needs to proof read before he hits the post button. I've gotta fucking migraine reading them

Rogers given some good input, he's a great bloke that'll make you feel welcome

Reading your profile though Talulah you sound lush. You'll have no problems meeting great people "

Aw thank you! I just wanna know how to make my experiences as great as everyone else’s. I’ll defo try again before I judge. I’ve had a lot of lovely people message me after posting this who attend there so it should be a lot better next time x

But mainly I was there to meet new people and make new friends but it was pretty difficult nice relaxed genuine couple here.. say hi if you like. "

Aw thank you! I’ll send you a message with a face pic so if you see me and I haven’t said hey (I’m rubbish remembering faces lol) you’ll know who I am x

We've got to know a few of them over our time here and they've steered us on the right path a couple of times."

Yeah will definitely try again x

Thanks to everyone that’s posted. Really appreciate it

Gunna hopefully give it another go on 11th November for the bbw night and see what happens then x

By *akeFuckersCouple  over a year ago

Pontardawe

I think we may have briefly spoken by the hot tub entrance? Were you there with friends?

Peachy x

By *nky666Woman  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Thanks to everyone that’s posted. Really appreciate it

Gunna hopefully give it another go on 11th November for the bbw night and see what happens then x"

I’m going on 11th so keep an eye out for me

"I think we may have briefly spoken by the hot tub entrance? Were you there with friends?

Peachy x"

Ah yes I think I remember that!xx

"Thanks to everyone that’s posted. Really appreciate it

Gunna hopefully give it another go on 11th November for the bbw night and see what happens then x

I’m going on 11th so keep an eye out for me "

Oh yay! I’ll message you with a face pic now so you know me x

By *akeFuckersCouple  over a year ago

Pontardawe

"I think we may have briefly spoken by the hot tub entrance? Were you there with friends?

Peachy x

Ah yes I think I remember that!xx"

I had no idea that it was your first time! You seemed very at home!

Most visits myself or the hubby will give a grand tour and make a few introductions if we notice anyone looking a little nervous or lost.

We'll be there for BBW along with some other great friends, so I will look forward to meeting you properly xxx

Peachy x

Ah yes I think I remember that!xx

I had no idea that it was your first time! You seemed very at home!

Most visits myself or the hubby will give a grand tour and make a few introductions if we notice anyone looking a little nervous or lost.

We'll be there for BBW along with some other great friends, so I will look forward to meeting you properly xxx"

I think by that point I was trying to act like I knew what I was doing and where I was going hahah. But yeah my first time

And fab, looking forward to seeing you again there! Xx

By *aine2099Man  over a year ago

Canton

I've never been either, would love to , but I find these things daunting on my own

» Add a new message to this topic