FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Daytime cinema/club

Daytime cinema/club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *R9X OP   Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Hi,

Are there any single ladies looking to experiance a sex cinema or club in the daytime?

Looking to visit a few away from cardiff in the coming weeks and hoping to find someone to take with.

Would love to chat to someone interested in this x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hriscaroline36Couple  over a year ago

Treharris

"Hi,

Are there any single ladies looking to experiance a sex cinema or club in the daytime?

Looking to visit a few away from cardiff in the coming weeks and hoping to find someone to take with.

Would love to chat to someone interested in this x

"

Noone is gonna say yes to a shadow account. Its 2022 everyone has a camera in their hand, add a picture.

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Nicely done Chriscaroline!

Gbat

By *R9X OP   Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately its for the very same reason you mentioned, why i choose not to have public photos on my profile.

Its all too easy to look and draw assumptions, especially when you work in a sensative job as i do.... Some people are not as open as others.

I have plenty of photos which i happily send when speaking to someone and always happy for a soical.

I supose the alternative would be to set my profile pic of my hard cock while sat on the toilet or size compared to bottle of linx affrica but can't see that having the affect it truley deserves.

I disagree so much with this.

Lots of people keep their Fab persona very separate from their public life. I'd be really surprised if anyone could recognise me or anyone else in my pics unless they were there when they were taken.

You must obviously do your profile your way and only publish what you want to publish, but stating you've got a sensitive job isn't a reason not to post photos if you take them wisely.

I work in a very public facing role and whilst it's no longer a sensitive role, my previous career certainly was. There are no toilets or Lynx bottles in my pics.

The other poster is being realistic when they say your anonymous profile is unlikely to get you much success with your request. It's good advice but of course it's up to you whether you agree with it.

Gbat

By *hriscaroline36Couple  over a year ago

Treharris

"I disagree so much with this.

Lots of people keep their Fab persona very separate from their public life. I'd be really surprised if anyone could recognise me or anyone else in my pics unless they were there when they were taken.

You must obviously do your profile your way and only publish what you want to publish, but stating you've got a sensitive job isn't a reason not to post photos if you take them wisely.

I work in a very public facing role and whilst it's no longer a sensitive role, my previous career certainly was. There are no toilets or Lynx bottles in my pics.

The other poster is being realistic when they say your anonymous profile is unlikely to get you much success with your request. It's good advice but of course it's up to you whether you agree with it.

Gbat "

Very much agree, we both have jobs that are sensitive and having a picture doesn't always mean having a face on public display. You can have many pictures whilst not giving away who exactly you are. Shadows profiles generally are ignored by the majority on here

"You can have many pictures whilst not giving away who exactly you are. "

Indeed, I've had a really good look at your pics quite a few times and I have no idea who you are!

Gbat

By *hiversMan  over a year ago

Dinas Powys

"

Very much agree, we both have jobs that are sensitive and having a picture doesn't always mean having a face on public display. You can have many pictures whilst not giving away who exactly you are. Shadows profiles generally are ignored by the majority on here"

All of this... unless your work colleagues are overly familiar with what you look like sans clobber there are plenty of options for photos.

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

Would they recognise your buttock your leg, your stomach, your back? There are so many ways to tease & entice people in, have a little imagination & put some effort in & you might be pleasantly surprised X

» Add a new message to this topic