FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Saiatica

Saiatica

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having trouble recently with my back. Bloody Saiatica again.

Anybody with any tips for me to get rid?

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an1978Woman  over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

Self-refer yourself to physio?

To find the cause and start treatment. (I live in the same health board as you.)

Hopefully you manage to sort it.

It is a horrible pain.

By *oorlandscoupleCouple  over a year ago

leek

Lots of exercise - even walking helps me loads

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

As above walking is really helpful for most things really. It's low impact, easy to do and promotes blood flow and healing

I've dealt with sciatica on and off for years following some bad back injuries. It's literally a pain in the arse

Try and find out what's causing it. A common cause is that if you have a job where you're sat a lot your hamstrings will be in a shortened position for extended periods of time, do when you get up and walk around you'll be tight, and that can cause muscle strains on the lower back

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

I've got it really bad down my left leg & it's crippling sometimes, you can't sit, lay or stand comfortably. Stopped my fun tonight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear this , I had it once and was so severe , I couldn't move from the living room floor , there's nothing that's gonna help it unfortunately, I looked at YouTube videos , and was all exercises , yeah right , there was no chance, you just have to wait till the fluid builds back up, 2 weeks and I was walking , also the pain down my left leg was awfull, and the only thing that eased that was a stimulating device with the pads, that helped my leg not my back

By *o againTV/TS  over a year ago

swansea

I suffer with sciatica quite badly in my right leg. Jarred my back a couple of weeks ago. Been in tears with the pain. Tried most painkillers. No touching it. Tried massage. That work for a few hours then it tighten up and back to square one. Even get pain in the never regions..

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Went through this a couple of months ago. Found out recently its due to 2 discs in my back wearing away

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

I have been told riding on a bicycle helps and yoga.

A massage will help. Yoga exercises and there are some u-tube videos on what positions you can sleep in to ease the pain. Avoid numbing injections as they only mask the problem rather than heal it. Good luck which ever way u choose to go

By *oxyroxy n yesmissxxxCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I suffer with it also I find sleeping sitting up helps and plenty of walking and stretching in the morning helps x hope u feel well soon it's a horrible thing to deal with x

Only a hot water bottle ever works for me, been up since 4.30am with the pain

» Add a new message to this topic