Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlett CumslutWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

It is yes! X

By *elshhorseMan  over a year ago

ogmore valley

I just checked the Greenhouse Web site

And its sais open to everyone on sat NYE .

By *ldionMan  over a year ago

swansea

"I just checked the Greenhouse Web site

And its sais open to everyone on sat NYE ."

Posters in the club have said it’s members only as it’s chameleons that day not greenhouse

ogmore valley

Have just run the Greenhouse, it's open on sat night for NYE Party, normal entry ,to the people who go there on a sat night and to new people.As it's a bi night.

I hope this has cleared things up.

I will be going there ,with my bag of tricks, let's see the New Year with fun.

swansea

"Is this members only? "

Single females can sign up at the door on the night I believe if you haven’t got membership already

By *carlett CumslutWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

"Have just run the Greenhouse, it's open on sat night for NYE Party, normal entry ,to the people who go there on a sat night and to new people.As it's a bi night.

I will be going there ,with my bag of tricks, let's see the New Year with fun."

Posters around the club states members only as it’s being a chams evening rather than greenhouse - buffet also being provided.

Single females and couples can sign up on the night but male membership is currently on hold. If you ring ahead they may grant guest entry (which is usually £50 for chams)

ogmore valley

"Have just run the Greenhouse, it's open on sat night for NYE Party, normal entry ,to the people who go there on a sat night and to new people.As it's a bi night.

Posters around the club states members only as it’s being a chams evening rather than greenhouse - buffet also being provided.

Single females and couples can sign up on the night but male membership is currently on hold. If you ring ahead they may grant guest entry (which is usually £50 for chams)"

Will someone else please ring the greenhouse to clarify things, as greenhouse website sais different.

I only posted what I was told over the phone So we all know where we stand to arrange things .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Single females and couples can sign up on the night but male membership is currently on hold. If you ring ahead they may grant guest entry (which is usually £50 for chams)"

Thank you xx

By *ez022Man  over a year ago

Nantymoel Bridgend

Right just to clear things up for everyone new years eve at the greenhouse is a greenhouse event and nothing to do with chams it is a normal Saturday night and a buffet will be laid on for all attending.

I have had this confirmed by the management by phone call today

ogmore valley

Thank you for ringing and clearing this up .

By *inx and ViperCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

That’s a shame if it was members only we would have possibly made an appearance

By *rettyflamingoCouple  over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

Do you think I could bring my mum and sit her in the corner ?

By *ovetolick78Man  over a year ago

The Shire

If its normal a normal greenhouse night would they limit entry numbers as its NY and probably be busy?

I’d imagine if it’s normal Saturday night there will be queues and it’ll be manic!!!

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Bet it'll be carnage down there if its a normal Saturday.

The Shire

"I’d imagine if it’s normal Saturday night there will be queues and it’ll be manic!!! "

Supriesed they haven't done tickets at Saturday prices, to save over crowding or people being turned away.

I’ll start queuing at midday then

The Shire

"I’ll start queuing at midday then "

Did think about coming down but think most the folks I know won't be there.

By *ntriguedcouple22Couple  over a year ago

powys

We really wanted to come…. Should we not bother as sounds like it will be a nightmare to get in

The Shire

"We really wanted to come…. Should we not bother as sounds like it will be a nightmare to get in "

Well I've heard it's the first time in about 8 years they've been open so not sure what it'll be like in there.

"We really wanted to come…. Should we not bother as sounds like it will be a nightmare to get in "

I’m guessing if it’s a regular Sat night which means no membership needed and open to all then yes, it’ll get extremely busy given it’s NYE x

The Shire

"We really wanted to come…. Should we not bother as sounds like it will be a nightmare to get in

I’m guessing if it’s a regular Sat night which means no membership needed and open to all then yes, it’ll get extremely busy given it’s NYE x"

Or it'll be dead as everyone expects it to be rammed, I know people that made plans to go else where before they knew the greenhouse was opening nye

South Wales

This is our thinking we are members and been afew time

Our last visit was on a bbw night and unfortunately it totally put us off just due to the amount of people there

(and not mentioning the guy who decided to follow us into a room uninvited and locking the door behind us)

The Shire

"We really wanted to come…. Should we not bother as sounds like it will be a nightmare to get in

Our last visit was on a bbw night and unfortunately it totally put us off just due to the amount of people there

(and not mentioning the guy who decided to follow us into a room uninvited and locking the door behind us) "

Hope he got kicked out!!

South Wales

(and not mentioning the guy who decided to follow us into a room uninvited and locking the door behind us)

Hope he got kicked out!! "

Unfortunately due to it being so busy all the staff were run off their feet we couldn’t even get to the bar!

We decided just to leave but as there still a que of people waiting to get in it took us 20min to actually get out

Upon Leaving we did tell the gentleman on the door a Shame really as we’ve visited afew times before this and had some good times and met some lovely people

The Shire

Hope he got kicked out!!

Unfortunately due to it being so busy all the staff were run off their feet we couldn’t even get to the bar!

We decided just to leave but as there still a que of people waiting to get in it took us 20min to actually get out

Upon Leaving we did tell the gentleman on the door a Shame really as we’ve visited afew times before this and had some good times and met some lovely people

"

Well I hope it doesn't put you off going back, but unfortunately it does only take 1 rotten apple to spoil things.

By *heoriginalCJMan  over a year ago

mystic valley

"Right just to clear things up for everyone new years eve at the greenhouse is a greenhouse event and nothing to do with chams it is a normal Saturday night and a buffet will be laid on for all attending.

I have had this confirmed by the management by phone call today "

You are correct it is a greenhouse bi night but they won't be letting just anyone in. You must be a regular at the greenhouse or a member of cams to gain entry. That's how there will be limits on numbers. I hope that clears things up for you

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

After the last cpl of week where some guys hsve been random groping we will give it a miss.

By *live and PopeyesCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly

We never have that problem we just tell them straight they may not like it but tuff

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

No one has the right to touch or grope any one, ladies any one groping you just bend their fingers backwards politely,

just phoned Chams Darliston who actually own the the building, it's open to all greenhouse regulars and Chams members, as siad before,

The Shire

People groping can really spoil it for so many people, where have good old fashion manners gone??

By *atKat-xoxWoman  over a year ago

Neath,united kingdom

"People groping can really spoil it for so many people, where have good old fashion manners gone?? "

I now personally tell me I'll rip their balls off .

Can we also please note getting hammered in the club and being inappropriate without consent is cunt like behaviour. Had to deal with it last weekend to!

By *live and PopeyesCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Trouble is some guys pay to go in and they think they can do what they like with the lady’s they need to wake up

Neath valley.

[Removed by poster at 28/12/22 19:33:23]

Neath valley.

Thats the main problem here. As they paid they think a fuck or grope is paid for. Xtasia has security staff, chams needs to do the same to keep the ladies safe from these Neanderthals who think they can do what they want to others in these clubs. Read earlier where a couple went in to a playroom and a random guy came in behind them and locked the door. He was not asked to take part either. Its not just guys some cpls in other clubs get pissed up and do simular. But the main thing we see in this wales section is chams newport that guys are groping ladies without permission. The club needs to do more as they make a lot of money out of people attending the nights there.

ogmore valley

"Thats the main problem here. As they paid they think a fuck or grope is paid for. Xtasia has security staff, chams needs to do the same to keep the ladies safe from these Neanderthals who think they can do what they want to others in these clubs. Read earlier where a couple went in to a playroom and a random guy came in behind them and locked the door. He was not asked to take part either. Its not just guys some cpls in other clubs get pissed up and do simular. But the main thing we see in this wales section is chams newport that guys are groping ladies without permission. The club needs to do more as they make a lot of money out of people attending the nights there."

I have my door licence, would work there.

As I do mostly large festivals in the summer months, and I helped some females/couples out, when being followed, and even told persons off when I have someone on the CrossX on top floor, thinking they can join in.

South Wales

"Thats the main problem here. As they paid they think a fuck or grope is paid for. Xtasia has security staff, chams needs to do the same to keep the ladies safe from these Neanderthals who think they can do what they want to others in these clubs. Read earlier where a couple went in to a playroom and a random guy came in behind them and locked the door. He was not asked to take part either. Its not just guys some cpls in other clubs get pissed up and do simular. But the main thing we see in this wales section is chams newport that guys are groping ladies without permission. The club needs to do more as they make a lot of money out of people attending the nights there."

This was us we are that couple

He was very lucky that viper didn’t put his head through the door

"Right just to clear things up for everyone new years eve at the greenhouse is a greenhouse event and nothing to do with chams it is a normal Saturday night and a buffet will be laid on for all attending.

You are correct it is a greenhouse bi night but they won't be letting just anyone in. You must be a regular at the greenhouse or a member of cams to gain entry. That's how there will be limits on numbers. I hope that clears things up for you "

Fair way to do it. Not being a regular though I won’t risk turning up to be turned away I don’t think.

mystic valley

You are correct it is a greenhouse bi night but they won't be letting just anyone in. You must be a regular at the greenhouse or a member of cams to gain entry. That's how there will be limits on numbers. I hope that clears things up for you

Fair way to do it. Not being a regular though I won’t risk turning up to be turned away I don’t think."

You won't be turned away. They know you

swansea

Fair way to do it. Not being a regular though I won’t risk turning up to be turned away I don’t think.

You won't be turned away. They know you "

Or just come in with a few of us regulars

By *tcouple26Couple  over a year ago

Port Talbot

We are looking at getting a place in Cardiff and then coming but don’t want to go if not many people are gonna turn up x

mystic valley

There will be plenty there

By *ear SkillsMan  over a year ago

Pontypool

I may be tempted!

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

Not sure weather to come or not yet, lately its been quite dead there, was disappointment on the 17th being the final weekend before Xmas and was also the same Halloween, only luck I get there these days is a bunch of old guys following me round

By *itaMiaWoman  over a year ago

Taffs Well

I was thinking of going but not too sure now after reading

By *r Mrs LushCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

We thinking of going ??

By *iv JonesMan  over a year ago

Pontypridd

What's the dress code for guys?