FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Elusive single female

Elusive single female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking for that elusive female to join me in having some fun together and with other couples. Is there anyone out there in fab land looking for some fun ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

What's with the thought that Single Bi/straight females are so elusive? As I advise anyone on here, no atter who you seek, get yourself along to a social!!!! It's easy, there are loads of single fems, men, cpls, Bi/straight anything you could wish for. Get off your computer and get amongst the real people out there

Been to a few socials and no luck so far mainly couples there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

but such a lot of US single fems just wanna have meets with single men not turn ourselves into a fb just for the fella to get couple meets innit. I like one to one but am sure if you went along to socials and parties you may find someone to suit

"but such a lot of US single fems just wanna have meets with single men not turn ourselves into a fb just for the fella to get couple meets innit. I like one to one but am sure if you went along to socials and parties you may find someone to suit "

I understand that kitts im looking for somone that wants both just like me hence elusive

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

Chunkeymonkey bide your time, you have only been on here 8 weeks! Patience is a vertue or great things come to those who wait

I'm sure the New Year will bring you a lovely single fem, who will suit you perfectly

"Chunkeymonkey bide your time, you have only been on here 8 weeks! Patience is a vertue or great things come to those who wait

I'm sure the New Year will bring you a lovely single fem, who will suit you perfectly"

Been on here before, stopped and come back, met some great people and im sure i'll find someone

Stop looking. The moment you do, someone comes along soon in my past experience.

"Stop looking. The moment you do, someone comes along soon in my past experience. "

Hope so Ava, would be good if you would like to join me with one couple, jack would adore you

"Stop looking. The moment you do, someone comes along soon in my past experience. "

And rachel would like you even more !!!

Hummmm

» Add a new message to this topic