FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Swans

Swans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we have a good Cardiff thread, lets have one for the best team in Wales

I never thought we'd come away from last night with a 2 goal advantage, it'll be harder in the second leg but what an amazing season so far.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

id have thought that a home leg after an away win at stamford bridge is going be a lot easier going on chelsea,s current form ,but hey we won no matter and almost certainly in the final

Cech and Ba will start that game so it will be tighter. We are strong at home normally and will score. The question is whether they can break us 3 times more than we break them down.

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

From a bluebirds supporter, great result fair play, Chelski well and truly turned over, gutted though. lol

By *heplayerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Well done the swans ! An what a refreshing change to mate see too different teams at wembley ! An hey you s have got there playing the right way !! Michu has too be the signing off the season how cool is that guy !!

"Well done the swans ! An what a refreshing change to mate see too different teams at wembley ! An hey you s have got there playing the right way !! Michu has too be the signing off the season how cool is that guy !! "
michu is class and dont forget graham!! a great result

Funny people Swans fans,we got to final last year you called it a mickey mouse cup certainly changed your tune

"Funny people Swans fans,we got to final last year you called it a mickey mouse cup certainly changed your tune"

I love mickey mouse

Id rather mini

"Id rather mini"

Yeah, you'd sell your soul for something in red

Yep,but remember we never went into administration twice owing local buinnesses millions.we sold our soul but didnt ruin peoples lives

"Yep,but remember we never went into administration twice owing local buinnesses millions.we sold our soul but didnt ruin peoples lives"

It wasn't millions, thankfully those days are over thanks to fan ownership and only spending what we can afford. Our current status has generated over £30m for the local economy and will continue so next year.

Mistakes were made in the past and luckily the people running the site are Swans fans and Swans people.

As I said previously I hope you guys do come up and use the money to try and get your club back.

I genuinely want our games back, beating the big teams is great but not the same as beating you guys and I'm sure you feel the same.

It used to be a great derby,better at the vetch

"It used to be a great derby,better at the vetch"

The Liberty has been great this year, much louder than last year when all the plastics turned up.

CCS theres not much noise not like ninian

"CCS theres not much noise not like ninian"

It'll take time, we know that.

Yes thats true,did you go last night

"Yes thats true,did you go last night"

Unfortunately not, a london trip on a school night was always out of the question. Got my tickets for the home game though.

Liverpool

How have the fans took to the new red kit ? One of the strangest things I ve known in football that ! I still can't get used to it when I see Cardiff play I always think there away because there not in blue !

It is expensive,im off to Blackpool for 3 nights next week to see city

Just had my tickets for second leg ! Can't wait !

"Just had my tickets for second leg ! Can't wait ! "
booked a stay in london ready for wembley cum on

cardiff

Don't count your chickens football is a funny old game

"Just had my tickets for second leg ! Can't wait ! booked a stay in london ready for wembley cum on "

"Don't count your chickens football is a funny old game"

especially as they will throw everything at us again.

"Don't count your chickens football is a funny old game"
Dont be negative!! who would have thought of us cuming away with a 2 0 result from up there. up the jacks !! wembley here we cum (me hopes)

cardiff

"Don't count your chickens football is a funny old game Dont be negative!! who would have thought of us cuming away with a 2 0 result from up there. up the jacks !! wembley here we cum (me hopes) "

I am trying to be positive not negative, I am a bluebirds fan, and just as my Jack friends could not bear for us to win last year, I could not bear for you to win this year.

I think two one to the jacks and Wembley here we come ! Ewsh x

"Don't count your chickens football is a funny old game Dont be negative!! who would have thought of us cuming away with a 2 0 result from up there. up the jacks !! wembley here we cum (me hopes)

I am trying to be positive not negative, I am a bluebirds fan, and just as my Jack friends could not bear for us to win last year, I could not bear for you to win this year."

o well you wont be cuming to wembley then?

By *emo and HollyCouple  over a year ago

neath

"Don't count your chickens football is a funny old game Dont be negative!! who would have thought of us cuming away with a 2 0 result from up there. up the jacks !! wembley here we cum (me hopes)

I am trying to be positive not negative, I am a bluebirds fan, and just as my Jack friends could not bear for us to win last year, I could not bear for you to win this year."

WANKER

I am trying to be positive not negative, I am a bluebirds fan, and just as my Jack friends could not bear for us to win last year, I could not bear for you to win this year.

WANKER

"

Sod diplomacy.

WANKER

"

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

i think that it will be another difficult game but with the lead they have and home advantage i am sure the swans will be dissapointed not to go to the final and i would expect them to score at least one goal at home in the next match

Got my tickets to the next leg, Can't wait

cardiff

WANKER

Bless

"

neath

WANKER

Bless

"

lmfao

Funny how biggest club in Wales took 1400 fans to Chelsea for a semi final and there championship cousins down the road took 7000 for 3rd round game a couple of years ago

"Funny how biggest club in Wales took 1400 fans to Chelsea for a semi final and there championship cousins down the road took 7000 for 3rd round game a couple of years ago "

It's a big game to you. We beat these teams every week.

neath

"Funny how biggest club in Wales took 1400 fans to Chelsea for a semi final and there championship cousins down the road took 7000 for 3rd round game a couple of years ago

It's a big game to you. We beat these teams every week."

well said

Thats true you had doubles over Man c Man u Chelsea Arsenal Spurs last season ha ha

"Thats true you had doubles over Man c Man u Chelsea Arsenal Spurs last season ha ha "

Champions League winners 2015

Your supporting Real Madrid are you now

"Your supporting Real Madrid are you now "

I really hope your team can stay fresher than your banter.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

And there was me thinking this dad s friendly forum. I hope Cardiff get promoted and we are both beating English teams. Forget the idiots who ruin the friendly banter. I actually shouted fit Cardiff against Liverpool last season and thought you eye the beter team.

Up the swans and good luck to Cardiff unless you are playing the mighty jacks!

"And there was me thinking this dad s friendly forum. I hope Cardiff get promoted and we are both beating English teams. Forget the idiots who ruin the friendly banter. I actually shouted fit Cardiff against Liverpool last season and thought you eye the beter team.

Up the swans and good luck to Cardiff unless you are playing the mighty jacks! "

It's all in jest

"And there was me thinking this dad s friendly forum. I hope Cardiff get promoted and we are both beating English teams. Forget the idiots who ruin the friendly banter. I actually shouted fit Cardiff against Liverpool last season and thought you eye the beter team.

It's all in jest "

come on up cardiff! then we can take great pleasure when sending you back down again where you belong

cardiff

It's all in jest come on up cardiff! then we can take great pleasure when sending you back down again where you belong "

WE ARE YOUR CAPITAL !!!!!, where we belong is not below you, have you seen the state of your city lately, what a dump compared to the Capital.

It's all in jest come on up cardiff! then we can take great pleasure when sending you back down again where you belong

WE ARE YOUR CAPITAL !!!!!, where we belong is not below you, have you seen the state of your city lately, what a dump compared to the Capital.

"

Aw don't feel blue, or is it red? Or just green with envy?

I'm off to Swansea tomorrow,anyone fancy a meet in poundland half price sale

By *ornypair111Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

It's all in jest come on up cardiff! then we can take great pleasure when sending you back down again where you belong

"

We are your capital. What a load of shit typical attitude of a big man living in little town called Neath if your capital is so good why don't you fuck off and live there you prick.

We are your capital. What a load of shit typical attitude of a big man living in little town called Neath if your capital is so good why don't you fuck off and live there you prick."

what? he's not on about neath its mandyshandy on about cardiff the capital. any way its only a banter so cum on guys

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Play nice now boys

cardiff

Thank you group 4 sensible message, at least there are some Swansea people on here who appreciate that it is banter, and do not indulge in personal insults, take note horny pair 111.

I can take comments about the bluebirds all day along, as long as it is banter, christ I have many friends who are Jacks, and we wind each other up something rotten and have done for years, but we know we would never cross the line into personal insults.

Wow some got sensitive on here quickly. The football fans on here know its banter, we do it all year around. Please don' take it as anything more and why resort to name calling?

cardiff

"Wow some got sensitive on here quickly. The football fans on here know its banter, we do it all year around. Please don' take it as anything more and why resort to name calling?"

Agree 100%, take the piss out of the City, and the shirt colour, and the fact we are a division below you, by all means, but no further.

"Wow some got sensitive on here quickly. The football fans on here know its banter, we do it all year around. Please don' take it as anything more and why resort to name calling?

Agree 100%, take the piss out of the City, and the shirt colour, and the fact we are a division below you, by all means, but no further."

\hope you come up, easy 6 points for us

cardiff

LOL, no one has ever done the double in over 100 years I believe, am hoping that Michu buggars off to somewhere sunny by then.

"LOL, no one has ever done the double in over 100 years I believe, am hoping that Michu buggars off to somewhere sunny by then."

If he gets the Spanish cap he's runoured to be getting, then we can name our price and it's already near the £30m mark. I still can't believe the big clubs took a risk on him, the guy is lethal and he's not even a striker.

We sold Allen in the summer for £15m and he's half the player Michu is.

The perks of our club setup is that an money can be re-invested. No £100m debt to service, no ruthless investor taking a cut. It'll all go back in to growth.

Just need to get those silly egg chasers off our pitch now.

cardiff

We have got rid of the egg chasers from our stadium, and the pitch is far better for it, we never wanted them there, and they certainly didn't want to be there either, happy days, don't know about the Liberty pitch though.

"We have got rid of the egg chasers from our stadium, and the pitch is far better for it, we never wanted them there, and they certainly didn't want to be there either, happy days, don't know about the Liberty pitch though."

Our pitch is award winning despite the silly egg chasers using it. Still dont want them and their 4000 friends messing the place up.

cardiff

"We have got rid of the egg chasers from our stadium, and the pitch is far better for it, we never wanted them there, and they certainly didn't want to be there either, happy days, don't know about the Liberty pitch though.

Our pitch is award winning despite the silly egg chasers using it. Still dont want them and their 4000 friends messing the place up."

lol, football grounds should be for football teams, rugby teams should get their own smaller grounds, for they have far less support, and they say rugby is the number 1 sport in Wales, balls to that comment,

"We have got rid of the egg chasers from our stadium, and the pitch is far better for it, we never wanted them there, and they certainly didn't want to be there either, happy days, don't know about the Liberty pitch though.

Our pitch is award winning despite the silly egg chasers using it. Still dont want them and their 4000 friends messing the place up.

lol, football grounds should be for football teams, rugby teams should get their own smaller grounds, for they have far less support, and they say rugby is the number 1 sport in Wales, balls to that comment,"

look you lot up in the CAPITAL didnt know what a rugby ball and a football was, untill a jack kicked one up there all those yrs ago lol

Liverpool

I can't see Cardiff fitting in the prem the land off beautiful football bar a few teams !! They can keep there long ball tactics to the championship

So your a expert now on Cardiff city are you,did you go to QPR yesterday,or stay at home in drug infested Wirral

Liverpool

Stop being bitter George it s only a game mate an hey lay off the private messages I am straight as it clearly stats on my profile better look some were else mate

Wouldnt want to upset your gimp

"Wouldnt want to upset your gimp"
come you lot cut this crap out

lets keep it tidy, or stop it altogether.

people are forgetting what this site is all about.

happy swinging ay

» Add a new message to this topic