FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cardiff to Newport

Cardiff to Newport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eggieMarshmallow OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Not sure if this has been discussed before and I feel kinda bad asking

It could be a good idea for people with cars, anyone ever offer to take people from Cardiff to Chams, almost like a shuttle, because I think a lot of people would be interested

Probably a lot more logistically difficult in practice but still

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ibbler and the NobblerCouple  over a year ago

Neath

Isn't this literally what a cab is?

I don't think this is a stupid question, loads of people take cabs to the club from Cardiff.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"Not sure if this has been discussed before and I feel kinda bad asking

It could be a good idea for people with cars, anyone ever offer to take people from Cardiff to Chams, almost like a shuttle, because I think a lot of people would be interested

Probably a lot more logistically difficult in practice but still"

I very rarely offer a lift to be honest. I like to do my own thing. If I want to leave I like the option to be able to go when I'm ready and not have to consider anyone else

By *atKat-xoxWoman  over a year ago

Neath,united kingdom

How would you those without cars get back then if the person who's taken wants to leave early?

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable offering a lift to a stranger. It's not the responsibility of someone with a car to take those who don't drive.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How would you those without cars get back then if the person who's taken wants to leave early?

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable offering a lift to a stranger. It's not the responsibility of someone with a car to take those who don't drive."

This

By *ory_xWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

I always use a hotel/club room. That way I dont have to worry about driving at night and can enjoy myself. Only downfall is that I can only afford to club visit once a montu

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not sure if this has been discussed before and I feel kinda bad asking

Probably a lot more logistically difficult in practice but still"

I often catch lifts with friends but would never presume they would take me. Would be up for splitting a cab with people I trust though

By *iss MaverickWoman  over a year ago

Porthcawl

I’ve put the feelers out for a lift on two occasions.. both times when I couldn’t get a hotel, or the hotel was over £200 (my personal limit for a fab night).

Neither time I took up any offer, as I totally agree with others that I just don’t feel comfortable with strangers, I don’t want to feel indebted, and I’d prefer to do my own thing

By *iss MaverickWoman  over a year ago

Porthcawl

I do know people who would though

» Add a new message to this topic