FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Bunny boilers

Bunny boilers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exetera OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Have come across both male and female versions. Currently have a fem who continues to slag me off to guys and berates guys for talking to me in chat, specifying in school yard terms, "if you chat to her don't bother speaking to me". Do other members have similar stories and possibly suggestions on how to deal with said situation. After all this is a swingers site not a one fem exclusive club is it not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think you should confront her and ask her what her problem is it make take some time though as i got the feeling she has quite a few lol ,i wouldnt worry bout it to much hun they all no what she is like she has done the same to me from what i have heard xxxxxxxxxx

Luc me darlin, don't worry about it. People will make their own minds up about you and if they listen to the words of a spiteful person then it's their loss.. Keep ya pecker up mrs and don't let silly games get you down (unless they are of a sexual nature .. then enjoy ) Just me two penny's worth xxxxxx

[Removed by poster at 27/11/09 02:27:36]

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Have come across both male and female versions. Currently have a fem who continues to slag me off to guys and berates guys for talking to me in chat, specifying in school yard terms, "if you chat to her don't bother speaking to me". Do other members have similar stories and possibly suggestions on how to deal with said situation. After all this is a swingers site not a one fem exclusive club is it not? "

Me thinks them lil boys she chatting to need to grow them a pair of hairy brass ones and tell her "You ain't my mommy - I Will talk to strangers if and when I like".

Lucy sent ya a message hun it happened to me when i first joined. Loneliness and jealousy is a terrible thing. Just ignore it, most people will love. Carry on having fun thats what we here for. xxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic