FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > doms and subs ??

doms and subs ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itchnbastard OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

A good question for all the real players of doms and subs !! Which is the real Dom ?? Or sub ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

There's no doubt in anyone who met us or seen us in play,who the Master and who the slave is in our Powerexchange relation ship!

it's easy to spot the Dom/sub players were the roles aren't that defined.For all the talk about subs domming from the bottom etc.yes some do and if it works for them than thats fine.

Boundaries and rules,often via contract are set out BEFORE the Dom/sub Master/slave relation ship.

We met many fems who who claim they sub and than shout "dom me,dom me" during play and act totally controlling.They don't understand that submission comes from within,the willingness to give control to another.

Some kinksters are of course Switch and enjoy both roles and are often good in both.Thats deffinately not us.Anybody who switches during a scene just confuses us,we therefore make it clear before a possible kinky meet,that they must stay in role.

We had fantastic experiences and the best meets are with kinksters like us who are clear in their role and love and enjoy it as much as we do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always thought I was switch until I recently had the pleasure to meet a very strong Dom, I now know that in the right hands I can be truly submissive because I trust him implicitly and that feeling of total submission can be far Better than any vanilla sex, so exhilarating. Such a fascinating area of play and one I hope to explore further xxx

It depends how topping from the bottom is defined. Some see it as even stating limits before play, which I find ludicrous. Even those who define themselves specifically as 'slaves' have limits, I'm sure.

I'm a very dominant figure in my 'real' life but sexually there's only one role for me. I'd rather pull my nails out than play the Domme role, it would feel so wrong.

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

"A good question for all the real players of doms and subs !! Which is the real Dom ?? Or sub ?? "

We are a Dom/sub cpl, however this is not 24/7. My wife(slave),her choice,and I decide when weare going into role. we have a Master/slave contract drawn up with conditions of what is expected when we are in role. Of course there are liits as to what I/she will do but that is all part of the trust. I push her boundries by making her go a little bit further than is comfortable but not so much that she uses the safe word, the trick is to hold her in a situation where she is contemplating using it bt not yet.

Out of role My wife is a self confident, intelligent, dominant woman who tells it how it is. But in role she submits all that and allows herself to be dominated. So yes she is dominant, but in role she is very much the sub.

players games role-play its not a game its a lifestyle

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

What we do isn't role play or games either its just what we do its our lifestyle . He is an owned and collared sub. He does have a voice and can suggest things, communication is vital and we do have limits. I have final say over what happens.

However there are no rule books you HAVE to abide by, The only rules are those defined by the people involved.

If its role-play doesn't make you any less of a sub or Dom/me in my eyes. Shouldn't it by YKIOK (your kink is ok) and we accept all the many layers, soft and hard that BDSM embraces.

"What we do isn't role play or games either its just what we do its our lifestyle . He is an owned and collared sub. He does have a voice and can suggest things, communication is vital and we do have limits. I have final say over what happens.

However there are no rule books you HAVE to abide by, The only rules are those defined by the people involved.

If its role-play doesn't make you any less of a sub or Dom/me in my eyes. Shouldn't it by YKIOK (your kink is ok) and we accept all the many layers, soft and hard that BDSM embraces."

A lot of lifestylers have a very 'I AM MORE DOM THAM YEWWWWW' attitude I find.

To me, it's an integral part of my sex life, but that is that. Outside of the bedroom, I am nowhere near submissive, and the two contrasts work well for me as a nice change now and again.

» Add a new message to this topic