FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > cardiff social afterparty

cardiff social afterparty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi everyone first time at the social. just wondering if anyone was organising anything for afterwards x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

The wind blows......tumble blows across the forum.........looks like nobody is playing after the social.......Hope OP gets lucky at the social or it's a lonely night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im having a party but afraid Im not attending the social.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"The wind blows......tumble blows across the forum.........looks like nobody is playing after the social.......Hope OP gets lucky at the social or it's a lonely night "

If people are playing, its usually a fairly low-key, quiet affair, and usually not arranged until that night.

And... it tends to be couples that hook up, single guys tend to get left out in the cold, although one or two individuals with good track records who are well known and have been around a while do tend to get lucky.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as boselecta will tell you i dare say i shall be entertaining one or two or even 20 after ha

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"And... it tends to be couples that hook up, single guys tend to get left out in the cold, although one or two individuals with good track records who are well known and have been around a while do tend to get lucky. "

Not sure this is entirely fair or true - every time I've attended a Cardiff social (not been to the last 2 or 3, to be fair) I've been able to arrange some playtime before, after and on one memorable occasion both. I've even been down to Cardiff to meet people in their hotel before the social when I wasn't attending myself (I was off to a gig later that night instead).

To the OP, I'd suggest you contact your existing circle of Fab friends and see who's planning to attend - you might even convince someone who was in two minds! Good luck and hope you have some fun one way or another

brecon

"And... it tends to be couples that hook up, single guys tend to get left out in the cold, although one or two individuals with good track records who are well known and have been around a while do tend to get lucky.

Not sure this is entirely fair or true - every time I've attended a Cardiff social (not been to the last 2 or 3, to be fair) I've been able to arrange some playtime before, after and on one memorable occasion both. I've even been down to Cardiff to meet people in their hotel before the social when I wasn't attending myself (I was off to a gig later that night instead).

To the OP, I'd suggest you contact your existing circle of Fab friends and see who's planning to attend - you might even convince someone who was in two minds! Good luck and hope you have some fun one way or another "

Well, looking at your profile I would tend to say you fit in the "...good track records who are well known and have been around a while..." slot lol!

Kinda proves my point really!

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"

Well, looking at your profile I would tend to say you fit in the "...good track records who are well known and have been around a while..." slot lol!

Kinda proves my point really! "

Fair enough I wasn't having a pop at your point in my post, just trying to reassure the OP that it wasn't only couples who ever had any fun at socials

brecon

Good point, and I didnt take it that you were having a pop.

Whilst I take on board your intentions, you will see in my post that I did say that some singlies do get to play, and from our personal experience we can vouch for that.

I always encourage single guys to go to socials, as it is a good way of getting themselves known, and making friends, which can only be a good thing.

I would also say that given the number of single guys who attend socials, and those who may get an invite to an after-social get-together, it seems that the chances are much higher of having a positive outcome than simply using this site, good though it is.

» Add a new message to this topic