FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > North Wales

North Wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imexxx OP   Man  over a year ago

NWales

Goodness me was in a N Wales Beach Car Park today and there was plenty of older/ mature bi, gay, cd, tv, ts activity going on. Better still it was like that at midday !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

NWales

Tempted to visit again today but cant afford the petrol !! or should i break the bank ?!

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"Tempted to visit again today but cant afford the petrol !! or should i break the bank ?!"

Probably find just as much bi fun closer to home....All i ever see is guys cruising very rare to find fem or cpls

By *luegreenMan  over a year ago

Bangor

"Goodness me was in a N Wales Beach Car Park today and there was plenty of older/ mature bi, gay, cd, tv, ts activity going on. Better still it was like that at midday !!"

I think I know where you mean, it’s very rare to find much mf activity during the day, although it seems to have picked up a bit at night but doubt it will ever get back to the good old days.

NWales

"Tempted to visit again today but cant afford the petrol !! or should i break the bank ?!

Probably find just as much bi fun closer to home....All i ever see is guys cruising very rare to find fem or cpls "

True, but i never mentioned any couples or females !

NWales

"Goodness me was in a N Wales Beach Car Park today and there was plenty of older/ mature bi, gay, cd, tv, ts activity going on. Better still it was like that at midday !!

I think I know where you mean, it’s very rare to find much mf activity during the day, although it seems to have picked up a bit at night but doubt it will ever get back to the good old days."

I was there yesterday at 12 midday n it was non stop. I went today n it was closed, apparently happens after a busy time as someone unknowingly will have complained. However it only closes for a few days then re opens.

NWales

Anyone know if its open again ?

By *xhibitionisticvoyeurMan 52 weeks ago

wrexham

There does seem to be a good (maybe even thriving?) gay/bi scene up here, I've stumbled across it a few times and think I probably know where you mean.

It's just a shame it's not what I'm looking for.

By *imexxx OP   Man 52 weeks ago

NWales

"There does seem to be a good (maybe even thriving?) gay/bi scene up here, I've stumbled across it a few times and think I probably know where you mean.

It's just a shame it's not what I'm looking for. "

Im being open about it mind as i read a Couples post on one other post about the place and they enjoyed an experience with them and other females about. So it might be more than a gay/bi place afterall ?!!

By *rindibawbMan 52 weeks ago

penygroes

This may be somewhere id like to visit. Mmm

By *aulcdMan 52 weeks ago

llandudno

Can you message me to tell me where it is.please

By *and12Couple 52 weeks ago

flint

If it’s where I think it is it’s been gay/bi for years a guy from work use to visit there regularly in the 80s

By *imexxx OP   Man 52 weeks ago

NWales

"If it’s where I think it is it’s been gay/bi for years a guy from work use to visit there regularly in the 80s "

What i thought, but have as said previously read a couple who mentioned going there and had fun too.

» Add a new message to this topic