FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heExcomm OP   Man  over a year ago

Llantrisant

Looking to try my first time dogging on Monday. I know of a spot thats popular (won't post here as I know the forums are public). Would anyone have any advice for a first timer?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ystander89Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

I’m part of a couple that does dogging every other week/end biggest piece of advice is don’t be afraid to go over and start a conversation we find too many people are anxious about getting rejected and don’t even approach the car , there could of been some lucky guys otherwise.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be fair i get nervous when I meet someone /couple for the first time just incase it’s the wrong car

By *utty200Couple  over a year ago

nearby

"I’m part of a couple that does dogging every other week/end biggest piece of advice is don’t be afraid to go over and start a conversation we find too many people are anxious about getting rejected and don’t even approach the car , there could of been some lucky guys otherwise."

Good advice. We're probably the opposite , happy for guys to park close enough to see what we're doing and for us to see if they're our type , in which case we can start having some fun ourselves before they approach , by which time hopefully we're in the mood to let them watch and possibly join in , the problem for single guys is working out which couples want to be chatted to first and which ones prefer to be left alone lol

Llantrisant

"I’m part of a couple that does dogging every other week/end biggest piece of advice is don’t be afraid to go over and start a conversation we find too many people are anxious about getting rejected and don’t even approach the car , there could of been some lucky guys otherwise.

Good advice. We're probably the opposite , happy for guys to park close enough to see what we're doing and for us to see if they're our type , in which case we can start having some fun ourselves before they approach , by which time hopefully we're in the mood to let them watch and possibly join in , the problem for single guys is working out which couples want to be chatted to first and which ones prefer to be left alone lol"

Aye that's the thing I'm worried about knowing the social cues and how to read the codes

nearby

"I’m part of a couple that does dogging every other week/end biggest piece of advice is don’t be afraid to go over and start a conversation we find too many people are anxious about getting rejected and don’t even approach the car , there could of been some lucky guys otherwise.

Good advice. We're probably the opposite , happy for guys to park close enough to see what we're doing and for us to see if they're our type , in which case we can start having some fun ourselves before they approach , by which time hopefully we're in the mood to let them watch and possibly join in , the problem for single guys is working out which couples want to be chatted to first and which ones prefer to be left alone lol

Aye that's the thing I'm worried about knowing the social cues and how to read the codes "

I'm not sure there are any codes as such , not any more anyway , the old days of flashing brake lights or interior lights on and off are a thing of the past , we've certainly never done any of that , I'd say if a couple are looking in your direction a lot and have their windows down maybe walk past and say hello , if they reply and seem keen to talk then stop and chat , how you broach the subject of fun will be down to you unless they bring it up first.

If the windows are up and they're not paying any attention then maybe just sit and wait a while. If they start playing knowing you could see them then that may be an invitation to approach and watch discreetly but dont rush over , give them time to see you and the oppurtunity to stop what they're doing if it's been a misunderstanding, whatever you do don't start rubbing your cock on their window licking your lips and trying to look sexy lol .

Good luck anyway

Llantrisant

Aye that's the thing I'm worried about knowing the social cues and how to read the codes

I'm not sure there are any codes as such , not any more anyway , the old days of flashing brake lights or interior lights on and off are a thing of the past , we've certainly never done any of that , I'd say if a couple are looking in your direction a lot and have their windows down maybe walk past and say hello , if they reply and seem keen to talk then stop and chat , how you broach the subject of fun will be down to you unless they bring it up first.

If the windows are up and they're not paying any attention then maybe just sit and wait a while. If they start playing knowing you could see them then that may be an invitation to approach and watch discreetly but dont rush over , give them time to see you and the oppurtunity to stop what they're doing if it's been a misunderstanding, whatever you do don't start rubbing your cock on their window licking your lips and trying to look sexy lol .

Good luck anyway"

Do you mind if I message you to ask for recommended locations?

nearby

Good luck anyway

Do you mind if I message you to ask for recommended locations?"

We've messaged you

By *ultifun21Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Good luck anyway

Do you mind if I message you to ask for recommended locations?

We've messaged you "

This is good advice. I have observed this description many times. There are very confident guys that I have seen become annoying to the couple and they leave and then guys who sit in their cars all day/ night waiting for something to happen that never materialises.

By *en.dover7979Man  over a year ago

picc

Great advice there, could I get some locations please, all the old locations are full of boy racers

nearby

"Great advice there, could I get some locations please, all the old locations are full of boy racers "

We're by no means regulars any more so I'm not aware of any new or popular places , obviously if anyone wants to help with that it's more than welcome

By *iv JonesMan  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Let me know in pm of the best places in the Cardiff/Valleys area

By *heRogueMan 52 weeks ago

Swansea

Would someone be able to private message me these locations please. I have been out a few times and really enjoy dogging.

Cheers

» Add a new message to this topic