FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > cant afford chams

cant afford chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all are there any other social events other than chams for us who cant afford to fork out the money every year but still want to have fun? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you could always ask a female friend to join and as a couple it is only about 30 quid i think. Failing that ppl have parties, or get a meet go to a social

I don't get socials at all, when it comes down to it your paying for sex

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There are currently about 4 socials running fairly regularly in diferent areas of south and west Wales. Newport (a Thursday evening)

Swansea (Friday or Sat night) Cardiff (Saturday night) and Milford haven (again Saturday I believe).

The frequency varies, the Cardiff and Swansea ones are usually about once a month, and the others are a bit less regular.

Check the Welsh forums, the next Cardiff one is this Saturday (26th) and I think there is a date up for the next Swansea one too.

There are also smaller "ad hoc" gatherings held where small groups get together for a drink, and there are a number of camping trips organised too, which means that, even if you never visit a club, there is no reason why you cannot make friends, get known, and perhaps pick up a few verifs (and maybe even have some fun!).

brecon

"I don't get socials at all, when it comes down to it your paying for sex"

Really, how do you work that out?

Socials are a great way to get to know people in a "no pressure" environment, make friends, maybe swap details and make plans for future, more "personal" fun.

Its also a great way to meet up with existing friends and have a laugh, and for us its a weekend away from home to let our hair down and have some time for "us".

We have to travel, and book a hotel to stay over, as we live some distance away from the M4 corridor, but we don't begrudge the cost.

All I can suggest is, if the quoted poster feels that spending a small amount to have a night out with like-minded people is "paying for sex" then perhaps he has the wrong mindset for swinging?

brecon

Some socials are held in swinging clubs that's true, so there would be no block on playing there.

However, most are held in normal pubs and clubs, so obviously the usual rules about what you can get up to in public dictate your behavior then.

"I don't get socials at all, when it comes down to it your paying for sex"
with an attitude like that no wonder theyv left the site

Not been to any socials myself but from what I understand any entrance fee is there to cover costs of room etc ?

brecon

"Not been to any socials myself but from what I understand any entrance fee is there to cover costs of room etc ?"

Thats correct, luckily so far the local socials have managed to find places that dont charge ridiculous amounts, so the costs are quite low.

I cannot think of a better night out for 1 or 2 quid a head, great value!

we love going socials swansea 9th feb

we have only been there once

Everyone was having great time there were singles there as well.

£1 to get in plus food dont quote me on the price please as exsample from before.

great plas meet new friends.

sorry just seen spelling whatttttt xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all for your advice people, its good to know thee are people i can ask.

no probs hun we always here to help xxxx tc

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"no probs hun we always here to help xxxx tc"

when i last went to socials you didnt have to pay just meet up in a pub and get to know people

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"no probs hun we always here to help xxxx tc

when i last went to socials you didnt have to pay just meet up in a pub and get to know people "

still its a very tiny amount for a night out.. wouldn't mind it being a bit more if it needed to be.

From free in a pub to 1 - 2 pound per head in booked venue .. not bad at all i say.

By *onnlynCouple  over a year ago

Neath

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

i am not the best person in them but plenty of good and genuine people attend the socials and it is always nice to see what people look like in the flesh and can see the good friendships that many people who regualrly go to them have with each other

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

i am not the best person in them but plenty of good and genuine people attend the socials and it is always nice to see what people look like in the flesh and can see the good friendships that many people who regualrly go to them have with each other

[Removed by poster at 26/01/13 17:09:56]

» Add a new message to this topic