FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Aberystwyth fun what to do?

Aberystwyth fun what to do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rizo OP   Couple 37 weeks ago

Birmingham

Hey everyone

Just wondering if there's any places venue's pubs local meets in Aber? We're here quite often and often wonder what you guys do for swing fun locally?

We've heard there's dogging up the castle but not sure if that's true or not as we've also heard the castle at night can be a bit dodgy so not gone to verify??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nterprizeABCMan 37 weeks ago

Aberystwyth

There is nothing here. At all.

I think the locals are extremely against this sort of thing.

Even if I wasn't utterly swamped with work (one of the reasons I've hid my profile, plus the need to update it), I'd consider giving up to be honest. It is too far from anywhere.

Plus the usual 10 to 1 male to female/ couple ratio. 131 single men at last count.

I'm not sure you will find anything out here.

By *rizo OP   Couple 37 weeks ago

Birmingham

Yes I had noticed male to female/couple ratio was significantly more here but thought there must be somewhere like-minded people go as if there's nowhere specifically like an official club then people tend to arrange group social meets in a bar or something maybe???

By *nterprizeABCMan 37 weeks ago

Aberystwyth

There was a kink thing in Borth, but I have never heard of anything else. I posted multiple times on the forum about a social, and no responses at all.

It feels like there are maybe 4 or 5 couples and that's it.

By *aturist-CoupleCouple 37 weeks ago

Taffs Well

depends where you are staying and what you are into, there can be fun around the area

By *an1978Woman 36 weeks ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

It is a shame that there aren't any socials though, the risks of being outed locally aren't worth it.

We have to use the old drawing pictures in the sand method...

Circle, fish, pineapple..

By *edi123Couple 36 weeks ago

aberystwyth

"Hey everyone

Just wondering if there's any places venue's pubs local meets in Aber? We're here quite often and often wonder what you guys do for swing fun locally?

We've heard there's dogging up the castle but not sure if that's true or not as we've also heard the castle at night can be a bit dodgy so not gone to verify??

"

We haven’t heard of anywhere so have to travel, mainly to Chams or Townhouse.

By *nterprizeABCMan 36 weeks ago

Aberystwyth

Bite-the-bullet time.

What if... someone just organised a mass-meet at a pub, risks be damned? Anyone outing us would be outed themselves, otherwise they'd come across as spouting heresay ("they do what?!? And how do YOU know this?").

I am currently on holiday, but when I get back I might just put a time and a pub here, and see if anyone turns up.

By *unshine500Man 36 weeks ago

west wales

"Bite-the-bullet time.

What if... someone just organised a mass-meet at a pub, risks be damned? Anyone outing us would be outed themselves, otherwise they'd come across as spouting heresay ("they do what?!? And how do YOU know this?").

I am currently on holiday, but when I get back I might just put a time and a pub here, and see if anyone turns up. "

So what you are trying to say then is arrange a social for all in a pub for fab members

By *nitadwon2020Man 36 weeks ago

Aberystwyth

Aber is a very hard place as it’s so small and remote.

People complain from here and beyond when visiting and granted I won’t be everyone’s cup of tea which is the whole point but many don’t even give the opportunity for a social and at the same time complain about no ‘action’.

I guess that true in many places but more magnified here.

Aberystwyth

And as far as the dogging up the castle - that’s defo a new one for me !!

By *an1978Woman 36 weeks ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

Yes for example 10 members meeting for a drink and having a good natter like you would if it were 10 workmates, or old school friends, nobody would even know.

Definitely give the time and place by private message though.

Aberystwyth

It’s an interesting one for sure.

As we know Aber is such a small place and everyone knows everybody.

For me I have nothing to hide as I’m single, but there’s some who aren’t.

It’s something to think about for sure….

» Add a new message to this topic