FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Does it matter?

Does it matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So recently I've had a lot of negative replies about being in the military. So is it really that much of a turn off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dunno about that hun but a lot of fellas lying about being in the military cos they think its gonna get em a shag quicker xxxxxx

Mr J is military and I love it . But i guess it depends more about how you come accross to people. . Some wont and some will like it, just the way it goes really. . Xxx

By *f3_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"So recently I've had a lot of negative replies about being in the military. So is it really that much of a turn off? "

To be honest with you we think your age is going to be more of a problem.

You are far too young!!!

i agree with the above didnt realise your age. you should be out with yr mates x

i agree with the above didnt realise your age. you should be out with yr mates x

"So recently I've had a lot of negative replies about being in the military. So is it really that much of a turn off? "

How have they been negative?? What have they said ??? You need to explain?

It's your age nothing more

I can see where everyone is coming from with the whole age thing, but I'm referring to people not wanting to meet as such due to the whole military thing, all I asked was if many people found it a turn off

"I can see where everyone is coming from with the whole age thing, but I'm referring to people not wanting to meet as such due to the whole military thing, all I asked was if many people found it a turn off "

No not a turn off though not a turn on for me either but there are military lovers and specific sites for uniform lovers

Being a soldier shouldn't be an issue unless you make it so. Loads of guys use it as a tool to get more meets although unless you actually wear it on a meet it sort of defeats the object (am I to presume that uniform is not allowed off duty?)

Even though some fems have no issues with age there are many more who wouldn't entertain meeting someone so young.

I find military men a massive turn off, as most I've met have been thick, dull, macho meatheads.

Yea I guess I can see where everyone's coming from, again I do get the age thing. But I've never used the military as leverage to get a meet. But thanks for the help guys

By *f3_ladyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"But I've never used the military as leverage to get a meet. "

You might not have but other members of the armed forces have tried that tactic with us. This is why we say on our profile...

"We have been contacted several times by members of the armed services telling us that they are about to be deployed to Afghanistan and want to have fun with us before they go. Whilst we don't envy their call to arms these are obviously attempts to make us feel obliged to meet them. It doesn't work! We wish them good luck and a safe return but that's as far as it goes!"

Well i guess those people ruin it for the rest of us

By *ampy and zxrCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

to be honest I have read this thread and to all those who have mentioned this lads age .............. would you be saying the same to an 18 year old girl?, yes some will find his age an issue, I myself have a baby brother and a step son older, but to tell him he should be out with his mates is a little two faced in my opinion when an 18 year old girl would be welcomed with open arms .............

" But I've never used the military as leverage to get a meet. But thanks for the help guys "

You may not have used it for leverage, but a photo in combats and the location screams military. Do yourself a favour and stick the photo in your private section.

Age is subjective and open to preference, generally 15-20 years is the maximum difference that is acceptable for most people, but really shouldn't be used as a negative because of your age, if you look at the people who have responded most are at your upper age limit.

Some of our military personal will and have played the "I'm in the forces" card

Some women like it and some don't.

Work out what's best for you.

By *itts1977Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

"to be honest I have read this thread and to all those who have mentioned this lads age .............. would you be saying the same to an 18 year old girl?, yes some will find his age an issue, I myself have a baby brother and a step son older, but to tell him he should be out with his mates is a little two faced in my opinion when an 18 year old girl would be welcomed with open arms ............. "

"to be honest I have read this thread and to all those who have mentioned this lads age .............. would you be saying the same to an 18 year old girl?, yes some will find his age an issue, I myself have a baby brother and a step son older, but to tell him he should be out with his mates is a little two faced in my opinion when an 18 year old girl would be welcomed with open arms ............. "

i was the one that said he should be out with his mates and I would say the same to an 18 year old girl that is not too faced. All the 18 year old girls and lads I know children of friends etc., are out on the town with their mates not looking on a swinging site. So where ya got TWO FACED from I do not know. Hell my g/kids are nearly that age.

wot if ur grandkids r nearly that age?

ur my mothers age am i tellin u shouldnt be on a swinging site ?

NO

[Removed by poster at 17/02/13 18:43:50]

Cardiff

"would you be saying the same to an 18 year old girl?"

We would certainly not meet a girl of 18 as we have a daughter who is older than that. Our preference is for over 30 and for that reason we filter all messages from people under that age.

i never PRESUME to tell a young 18 year old person not to be on a swingers site I just thought they would probably have more fun with ppl their own age than with older ones thats all.

So the guy postin this post is havin a giggle? No he is after help

giggle??? who mentioned giggle ??

caerphilly

To be honest I did not mean just on this post, I've seen it in chat many times, a young girl comes into chat and puts her cam on she gets fawned over, a young lad does exactly the same and he gets told he should be down the pub or out on the pull.

To not want to meet someone of a certain age group is fine, we all have our preferences, but this lads PREFERENCE is to be on here, why should he be questioned over that.

Cardiff

We didn't question it, just pointed out that it was likely to be a problem. If he wants to be on here it's up to him, he may get lucky and have a great time.

Umm I didn't mean for this to make anyone argue, but some of the points are ridiculous, there are younger swingers on the site, from 18 all the way up through the twenties some of you are acting like your the only age range on here, and just because I'm on this site shouldn't imply that I don't have a social life.

eh ?

I was under the impression this thread was about being in the army and not about age ?

Agreed age shouldnt be an issue in males or females as long as of legal age i suppose,, as for forces guys can only speak from guys ive met and have found them damn good fun and very respectful,, agree on the hide pic and put in private though xx

Age is only a number. We'd be more worried about someone's size and shape as a turn off.

That said there's many older people in here who'll sleep with just about anyone

Because they have no standards. Being popular seems to.come before standards these days. Saddos

"Umm I didn't mean for this to make anyone argue, but some of the points are ridiculous, there are younger swingers on the site, from 18 all the way up through the twenties some of you are acting like your the only age range on here, and just because I'm on this site shouldn't imply that I don't have a social life. "

Have to agree with this

[Removed by poster at 18/02/13 14:06:32]

"Umm I didn't mean for this to make anyone argue, but some of the points are ridiculous, there are younger swingers on the site, from 18 all the way up through the twenties some of you are acting like your the only age range on here, and just because I'm on this site shouldn't imply that I don't have a social life.

Have to agree with this

"

caerphilly

"Umm I didn't mean for this to make anyone argue, but some of the points are ridiculous, there are younger swingers on the site, from 18 all the way up through the twenties some of you are acting like your the only age range on here, and just because I'm on this site shouldn't imply that I don't have a social life. "

sorry hun, it just really pisses me off when ppl think younger swingers should be out on the piss every weekend, i was in my 20's when i started swinging and no one questioned why i wasnt out xx

"I find military men a massive turn off, as most I've met have been thick, dull, macho meatheads.

"

LOL I am EX military and I am definately the opposite of that.Mind you its taken me a long time to overcome it hehehehe

oh well Josh i messaged you to apologise but ppl still going on about it

Problem with the internet Kitten lol

Once its out there you can't get it back hehehehehehe

Totally agree with this comment!!

» Add a new message to this topic