FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Married??

Married??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I'm married and play alone, no she doesn't know. Yes I should be battered yes I'm sure it's wrong , but I am aware some women meet married men. So all I'm asking is for one or maybe two of you rare ladies get untouch if you would maybe like to play. Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/02/13 07:43:35]

"[Removed by poster at 24/02/13 07:43:35]"

had second thawts and bit my tounge lol

You've just pissed on the chips of single

Guys on here. God help your wife

My chips have always been soggy!!

well lets hope to go your careful and practice safe sex for your poor wife's sake. if she not enough for you leave so she can find someone who apreciates her for who she is innit

I suggest u be honest with ur wife let her find someone who loves her as u clearly dont then.u can enjoy urself so much more with a clear head n heart

Everyone is so ready to judge guys who are married on here. This is a swingers site where sex goes on between strangers, cpls swap with other cpls, married cpls swing together and alone. Who are we to say what is right or wrong. I bet if men and women alike admitted they were married not single as stated on their profiles the ratio wud change. Live and let live is my motto

"Everyone is so ready to judge guys who are married on here. This is a swingers site where sex goes on between strangers, cpls swap with other cpls, married cpls swing together and alone. Who are we to say what is right or wrong. I bet if men and women alike admitted they were married not single as stated on their profiles the ratio wud change. Live and let live is my motto"

Here, here she says, then ducks n leaves the room quick

Incoming!!!

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We respect guys who are honest on their profile,means that fabsters can make an informed choice about meeting.

Married guys aren't for us(been married for over 22 years!)but there are enough cpl's + sngl.fems who state on their profile that they PREFER married man as they believe attached guys are more descreet......mind some fems had calls from wife's after they found out or the guy felt the need to confess,a call i wouldn't like to get...

(susie)

"Everyone is so ready to judge guys who are married on here. This is a swingers site where sex goes on between strangers, cpls swap with other cpls, married cpls swing together and alone. Who are we to say what is right or wrong. I bet if men and women alike admitted they were married not single as stated on their profiles the ratio wud change. Live and let live is my motto"

Oh goodie, I'm glad this topic has come up yet again, i was having withdrawal symptoms. Naaaaaht.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Its fairly obvious that married folk will stick up for the OP, so there will always be support for a thread like this.

We won't knowingly meet anyone who is playing away, but we cant say for sure that it hasn't happened at a club or party.

For us, it's the deceit we dislike, if they are lying to someone they are supposed to be in love with, then what else are they willing to lie about?

Bottom line, as said before, if people are honest on their profiles then others can make an informed choice.

Totally agree with spitfire....

There are so many people out therewho would frown on swingers. Each to their own.

By *etlinkMan  over a year ago

cardiff

"Oh goodie, I'm glad this topic has come up yet again, i was having withdrawal symptoms. Naaaaaht."

By *ldbut_shagableMan  over a year ago

Pembroke Dock

At the end of the day if a married man or a married woman play away from home with out the other knowing. I'ts not swinging, It's not swapping and its not funny .....ITS CHEATING

Agreed

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

"Oh goodie, I'm glad this topic has come up yet again, i was having withdrawal symptoms. Naaaaaht.

"

If this thread bores the arse off you then please feel free not to comment!!

We don't play with married guys, but who knows how many are 'attatched' and have a girlfriend/long term partner at home. Live and let live is what I say as has been said before!

Married or not swinging is swinging it's not cheating it's called having sex and fun with consentual others. Does it really matter if the other half knows or not and who knows anyones personal circumstances anyway. Live for today becoz tomorrow isn't promised

"Ok I'm married and play alone, no she doesn't know. Yes I should be battered yes I'm sure it's wrong , but I am aware some women meet married men. So all I'm asking is for one or maybe two of you rare ladies get untouch if you would maybe like to play. Xxx"

well at least u are honest about it,which is more than can b said for most men on here

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"Married or not swinging is swinging it's not cheating it's called having sex and fun with consentual others. Does it really matter if the other half knows or not and who knows anyones personal circumstances anyway. Live for today becoz tomorrow isn't promised"
of course it's cheating lol I'm all for live for today but if you're shagging behind your partners back its cheating haha come on now I don't think if he got nobbled and said its ok love it's not cheating cause its only with swingers and its only harmless fun would go down too well do you lol what I will say is would you care if you're partner did it too you ??? And if you would and would expect them to show enough respect not to do it to you then surely they deserve the same respect ??? But that's just me

well put old and robbo .. its not swinging its cheating.. we meet single guys and fems and of course cples, and ive said many times lifes to short so have plenty of fun while you can , but not at the expence of ripping the unsuspecting partner of a cheaters life to shreds and if you get caught out what you gonna do when the cheated spouse comes knocking on your door and telling your neighbours what you do?.

remember a cheater has someone sat at home thinking thier lot is a happy 1 how would you feel if that person was you?.

I dont think anyone has the right to judge who or what is right or wrong.It's coz people judge others that not a lot of men or women admit to being married on their profiles as its easier to just say single. If that person can live with themselves so be it and a lot of cpls may swing together and admit to being married but what they don't say is that yes they are married but not to each other. If people want to or don't want to meet a married guy or fem it's up to them and no one elses business at the end of the day

By *otTimeSeekerMan  over a year ago

Milford Haven

[Removed by poster at 26/02/13 21:31:58]

By *otTimeSeekerMan  over a year ago

Milford Haven

"I dont think anyone has the right to judge who or what is right or wrong.It's coz people judge others that not a lot of men or women admit to being married on their profiles as its easier to just say single. If that person can live with themselves so be it and a lot of cpls may swing together and admit to being married but what they don't say is that yes they are married but not to each other. If people want to or don't want to meet a married guy or fem it's up to them and no one elses business at the end of the day"

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I dont think anyone has the right to judge who or what is right or wrong.It's coz people judge others that not a lot of men or women admit to being married on their profiles as its easier to just say single. If that person can live with themselves so be it and a lot of cpls may swing together and admit to being married but what they don't say is that yes they are married but not to each other. If people want to or don't want to meet a married guy or fem it's up to them and no one elses business at the end of the day"

"If people want to or don't want to meet a married guy or fem it's up to them"...

But if they don't say so on their profile then how are we to know?

We have every right to expect that when someone says they are single, they are telling the truth.

If we invite someone to join us, its a very intimate and personal thing to do, the least we would expect is that they were being honest.

if you want to lie to the person you stood next to in church and swore undying love for, thats up to you, but dont involve us.

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"well put old and robbo .. its not swinging its cheating.. we meet single guys and fems and of course cples, and ive said many times lifes to short so have plenty of fun while you can , but not at the expence of ripping the unsuspecting partner of a cheaters life to shreds and if you get caught out what you gonna do when the cheated spouse comes knocking on your door and telling your neighbours what you do?.

remember a cheater has someone sat at home thinking thier lot is a happy 1 how would you feel if that person was you?. "

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"At the end of the day if a married man or a married woman play away from home with out the other knowing. I'ts not swinging, It's not swapping and its not funny .....ITS CHEATING "

Its time for everyone to agree to disagree on this subject as it cud go on forever

The biggest thing about swinging is that no one, not even your unknowing wife gets hurt. Yeah your honestly is applauded about being married, but your still cheating in your partner. I personally done agree with it

By *emmeFatale_XWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

THE END !!!!

if youre swinging behind her back, you are not happy in youre relationship!!

i feel for her! does she deserve this? NO!

to put it straight you are a prick, and i hope she finds out and cuts your balls off

Miss sexytimes

At the end of the day if a married man or a married woman play away from home with out the other knowing. I'ts not swinging, It's not swapping and its not funny .....ITS CHEATING

"At the end of the day if a married man or a married woman play away from home with out the other knowing. I'ts not swinging, It's not swapping and its not funny .....ITS CHEATING "

its cheating end of

nothing to do with if its swinging or not u have a partner they dont know

By *r and mrs willingCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

"if youre swinging behind her back, you are not happy in youre relationship!!

to put it straight you are a prick, and i hope she finds out and cuts your balls off

Miss sexytimes "

Unless you know the OPs personal circumstances, I don't think you are in a position to judge him. Do you know that his wife doesn't deserve it ? At the end of the day, it is he who has to live with his conscience .

By *emo and HollyCouple  over a year ago

neath

"At the end of the day if a married man or a married woman play away from home with out the other knowing. I'ts not swinging, It's not swapping and its not funny .....ITS CHEATING

"

What if his wife is also cheating ?

"if youre swinging behind her back, you are not happy in youre relationship!!

Well clearly if hes not happy then why is he with her??? no one deserves to be cheated on, youre just as bad as him if u think that!

Miss sexytimes

Unless you know the OPs personal circumstances, I don't think you are in a position to judge him. Do you know that his wife doesn't deserve it ? At the end of the day, it is he who has to live with his conscience . "

"What if his wife is also cheating ? "

then why are they together???????

stupid!!

By *r and mrs willingCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

Perhaps they love each other but don't have a sex life. Maybe they have a family and don't want to disrupt them or for financial reasons ? Lots of couples stay together for all sorts of reasons known only to them. Sex is not the only aspect of a relationship.

im sorry i totally disagree, u cannot cheat on ur partner because you are too scared to leave cause you have a family at home!!

If ur not having sex, speak up, tell them how u feel.

if you cannot do that, then why are you together? i make sure i can tell my partner everything, before msking any kind of commitments with him, this is just petty excuses in my eyes, everyones entitled to thier own opinion, but im disagreeing with you.

cheating weither u have a family, no sex, etc, etc is no excuse!!

You love them, you stay faithfull, weither your lacking a sex life or not. i would never dream of doing it!!

no matter what anyone says i will never agree with on this type of subject lmao xx

By *emo and HollyCouple  over a year ago

neath

"im sorry i totally disagree, u cannot cheat on ur partner because you are too scared to leave cause you have a family at home!!

If ur not having sex, speak up, tell them how u feel.

if you cannot do that, then why are you together? i make sure i can tell my partner everything, before msking any kind of commitments with him, this is just petty excuses in my eyes, everyones entitled to thier own opinion, but im disagreeing with you.

cheating weither u have a family, no sex, etc, etc is no excuse!!

You love them, you stay faithfull, weither your lacking a sex life or not. i would never dream of doing it!!

no matter what anyone says i will never agree with on this type of subject lmao xx"

we agree

[Removed by poster at 09/03/13 20:26:41]

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Looks like his wife found out...well he's left anyway....

(susie)

lol

"Looks like his wife found out...well he's left anyway....

(susie)"

wasnt my husband was it

"Married or not swinging is swinging it's not cheating it's called having sex and fun with consentual others. Does it really matter if the other half knows or not and who knows anyones personal circumstances anyway. Live for today becoz tomorrow isn't promised"

Well you have been masivly mis-informed, if you are playing away without consent then it is CHEATING. Sorry but nno room or time for cheats as we dont want hurt others knocking down our door

Well what can I say? Sorry dude but I reserve the right to judge ANYONE es[ecially cheats, liars and wankers, of which there is an abundance on this site. Like it or not Cheats and liars are judged and always will be by the honest and fun loving MINORITY

"I dont think anyone has the right to judge who or what is right or wrong.It's coz people judge others that not a lot of men or women admit to being married on their profiles as its easier to just say single. If that person can live with themselves so be it and a lot of cpls may swing together and admit to being married but what they don't say is that yes they are married but not to each other. If people want to or don't want to meet a married guy or fem it's up to them and no one elses business at the end of the day

"If people want to or don't want to meet a married guy or fem it's up to them"...

But if they don't say so on their profile then how are we to know?

We have every right to expect that when someone says they are single, they are telling the truth.

If we invite someone to join us, its a very intimate and personal thing to do, the least we would expect is that they were being honest.

if you want to lie to the person you stood next to in church and swore undying love for, thats up to you, but dont involve us. "

"THE END !!!! "

Dont think they have listened to you ! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic