FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cuck advice

Cuck advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hys369 OP   Man 23 weeks ago

splott

For a long time now I have wanted to be cucked but Iam really struggling on how to find women willing…does anybody know how to find them? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

I heard if you hang out of your bedroom window and shout "cuck-a-doodle-do", they'll come flocking! Good luck xx

By *hromosexualsCouple 23 weeks ago

Near Abercynon

A lot depends on what you mean by "be cucked"

By *umandshareUSCouple 23 weeks ago

neath

"I heard if you hang out of your bedroom window and shout "cuck-a-doodle-do", they'll come flocking! Good luck xx"

Naughty lmao

By *oves2please2021Man 23 weeks ago

cardiff

For a long time, I’ve wanted to meet a genuine cuckold couple.

By *nique_GymMan 23 weeks ago

Cardiff

I would avoid applying specific titles, mainly because often people will have opinions on what is or isn’t cuckolding. There are many people on here who would like a partner who gives them the flexibility to see and play with other people. That I would suggest is a start, some couples might like a sexually submissive guy to interact with so a couple of ideas. My partner and I (Jojo_400) have tried historically to find a chap to compliment our dynamic, however, sadly all the gentlemen promise much, then deliver very little so even if you find a willing partner finding the right man to add to your dynamic is possibly the hardest part!

By *ust P3achyWoman 23 weeks ago

Lost in the Valleys

In my long experience you may have a certain dynamic in mind & fantasies connected to that, but you need to find a partner 1st. No matter what your starting position, that can often be changed by the dynamic that develops between you both, rarely is it as fantasised about, just different but nonetheless exciting X

» Add a new message to this topic