FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dogging North Wales

Dogging North Wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luegreen OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Bangor

I've just began a new thread in the Stories and Fantasies section of the forums. Its titled 'Dogging a cautionary tale for Xmas'. It's just a bit of fun bult around this time of the year.

People from North Wales or nearby areas will probably recognise one or two places mentioned in the story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bangor

Chapter two now posted.

By *imexxxMan 19 weeks ago

NWales

Enjoyed the chapters XXXX How do yu get there hahaha Ive bben to Llandd many times but not this beach area ???

Bangor

"Enjoyed the chapters XXXX How do yu get there hahaha Ive bben to Llandd many times but not this beach area ???"

Turn off the A55 for Abergele and just head for the beach it's dead easy to find. Or follow the railway station signs it's right next to the beach.

NWales

Cool thanks for that, should be interesting hopefully.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Just a word of warning, Pensarn does get a lot of police driving by so use caution.

Bangor

"Just a word of warning, Pensarn does get a lot of police driving by so use caution. "

Do you know what the law is regarding say a couple having fun in a car there. As there is a footpath/cycle track nearby I’m sure you would be in trouble during the day but is it the same at night in the dark particularly if no lights were on in the car would you still be in trouble. When I have asked other doggers about this no one seems to know.

NWales

"Just a word of warning, Pensarn does get a lot of police driving by so use caution. "

True its same over in Llanddddulas

NWales

"Just a word of warning, Pensarn does get a lot of police driving by so use caution.

Do you know what the law is regarding say a couple having fun in a car there. As there is a footpath/cycle track nearby I’m sure you would be in trouble during the day but is it the same at night in the dark particularly if no lights were on in the car would you

still be in trouble. When I have asked other doggers about this no one seems to know."

no idea but i never understand why snoop there, its obvious whats going on so consensual, leave people alone. I dont go snooping at people going for a walk with dogs so why should anyone else snoop on others pleasures.

[Removed by poster at 29/12/23 10:31:54]

"Just a word of warning, Pensarn does get a lot of police driving by so use caution.

Do you know what the law is regarding say a couple having fun in a car there. As there is a footpath/cycle track nearby I’m sure you would be in trouble during the day but is it the same at night in the dark particularly if no lights were on in the car would you still be in trouble. When I have asked other doggers about this no one seems to know."

That was in reply to our comment. Sorry, no idea either.

Bangor

"i never understand why snoop there, its obvious whats going on so consensual, leave people alone. I dont go snooping at people going for a walk with dogs so why should anyone else snoop on others pleasures."

I suspect some coppers get a thrill out of snooping, but I have also been told by other doggers about police officers joining in with fun in the past. Now I never really believed these tales because the people who told me had always heard about these things second hand as it were. They had never witnessed it themselves, those of you that have spent any time chatting to other doggers will have heard all kinds of stories it can be difficult to work out what is true and what is not.

I am however starting to change my mind having been told by a couple from the Birmingham area that I write about regularly (See Brians Story) in the Stories and Fantasies section of the forum. The female K, got fucked by a couple of uniformed police officers in the back of their patrol car a few years ago when they had been out in their dogging camper van.

So perhaps some of the tales I have been told by doggers in north Wales about the police might be true after all.

NWales

"i never understand why snoop there, its obvious whats going on so consensual, leave people alone. I dont go snooping at people going for a walk with dogs so why should anyone else snoop on others pleasures.

I suspect some coppers get a thrill out of snooping, but I have also been told by other doggers about police officers joining in with fun in the past. Now I never really believed these tales because the people who told me had always heard about these things second hand as it were. They had never witnessed it themselves, those of you that have spent any time chatting to other doggers will have heard all kinds of stories it can be difficult to work out what is true and what is not.

I am however starting to change my mind having been told by a couple from the Birmingham area that I write about regularly (See Brians Story) in the Stories and Fantasies section of the forum. The female K, got fucked by a couple of uniformed police officers in the back of their patrol car a few years ago when they had been out in their dogging camper van.

So perhaps some of the tales I have been told by doggers in north Wales about the police might be true after all.

"

Very interesting, but i doubt it very much, and to be honest i wouldnt like to be there to find out hahahaha

By *reenleavesCouple 19 weeks ago

North Wales

'outraging public decency' is the phrase that pays for coppers when it comes to dogging. Even tho it's the dead of night in a deserted carpark with no "public" in sight - if they come snooping and spot you, they can claim anyone could have seen you.

As I understand it, things are different if you're dogging in a motor home as you have some expectation of privacy.

Bangor

"'outraging public decency' is the phrase that pays for coppers when it comes to dogging. Even tho it's the dead of night in a deserted carpark with no "public" in sight - if they come snooping and spot you, they can claim anyone could have seen you.

As I understand it, things are different if you're dogging in a motor home as you have some expectation of privacy. "

Thanks for this explanation I wonder if it has ever been tested in Court. I suppose if there is strong moonlight, street lights or car interior light is on they can have you. But if it was pitch dark you could probably argue your case and get away with it.

» Add a new message to this topic