FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why does she cheat???

Why does she cheat???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.T.C OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Pyle

Hi guys I've been in a relationship for 4 years I'm faithful, she insists she is too, I know this to be a lie she says she wants to spend the rest of her life with marry me, we've split up 3 times we were apart for 2 years she was in another relationship then she calls after 2 years of no contact she called out of the blue said she loves me & can't be without me but she cheats constantly I love her with all my heart but I feel If she expects me to be faithful she should be too.. any advice would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman 19 weeks ago

"Hi guys I've been in a relationship for 4 years I'm faithful, she insists she is too, I know this to be a lie she says she wants to spend the rest of her life with marry me, we've split up 3 times we were apart for 2 years she was in another relationship then she calls after 2 years of no contact she called out of the blue said she loves me & can't be without me but she cheats constantly I love her with all my heart but I feel If she expects me to be faithful she should be too.. any advice would be appreciated "

Move on, she is taking you for a mug and is highly unlikely to ever change. What's the point in being in a relationship if you can't trust her

By *.T.C OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Pyle

I know your right without trust there isn't anything to work with I just don't understand her

By *inky B and kinky DCouple 19 weeks ago

pwllheli

Does see know your on here?and if your in a relationship why a single male profile, if a woman treated me that way and no trust in the relationship I would say forget about her and move on, a relationship without trust and honesty is not worth the heartache

By *lintMan 19 weeks ago

Newport

Does your partner know you're on here? If she does then have you had a discussion on boundaries and ethical non-monogomy? I'm not quite sure what the issue is given you are on a swinging site... seems a bit hypocritical, do as I say not as I do...

By *arry HornhillMan 19 weeks ago

Outside Belfast

Leave her, block her and stop all future contact with her. The only positive long term option

By *eachcplCouple 19 weeks ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

Not much of a basis for a happy marriage

By *rhugesMan 19 weeks ago

Cardiff

You say you can't trust her and yet you're on here as a single male ???

Makes no sense to me

By *athers123Man 19 weeks ago

Harpenden

OP's profile shows one interest which is 'anal' and there is no profile description or picture. I don't think he's doing much cheating on this site LOL!

Also she left him for 2 years and has just contacted him out of the blue so again not really cheating is he as he's not even going out with her.

By *r Romantic 64Man 19 weeks ago

NEWPORT

If you got no trust you got nothing.

By *umandshareUSCouple 19 weeks ago

neath

If she expects you to be faithful you feel she should be too

That sounds like to me that you've also have been unfaithful ?

I personally don't believe you can have a relationship after someone's cheated more than once and once an ex should always stay as one

Mrs x

By *bcbabeWoman 19 weeks ago

cardiff/bristol

Looks like you either have a discussion about an open relationship or you close the book on this as it clearly not doing you any good. Wish you the best x

By *itherofustwoMan 19 weeks ago

swansea

Try as she may my ex wife could never stay faithful.... we wanted to stay together and I ended up arranging all her meets... I felt in control.. and involved... we lived that way -happily- for over 8 years...

Won’t suit everyone.... suited us at the time.....

By *elshcouple18Couple 19 weeks ago

Cardiff

Talk about wanting your cake and eating it.. on here as a single male, yet moaning about her cheating??? Hmm!

By *arberellasswimsuitCouple 19 weeks ago

hengoed

Without trust there can be no love or no peace in a relationship just leave it there do you know what a red flag is she's waving it right in front of your face actions speak louder than words my friend if she truly loved you she would not hurt you

By *ensualswinger1Man 19 weeks ago

llanelli

Amusing how quickly people are jumping on the O Poster as " your on a Swinger site!!!! Did they even read your post properly and grasp the obvious?

If I was you I would accept the fact that she will never be faithful to you. She's probably getting a kick out of trying to get you back but once she's got you back then her desire to feel" wanted" will come back and she will stray again.

Seems to me that she possibly has low self- esteem and is insecure, and what she is doing is her way of satisfying the low esteem........Trust me I've done it and its horrible to feel like that and also know your hurting others in the proscess.

» Add a new message to this topic