FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Best excuse for missing a meet.

Best excuse for missing a meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artha_CD OP   TV/TS 21 weeks ago

St Mellons, Cardiff

I had an excuse today for someone not making meet due to the person in question being involved in a road accident and breaking his arm as a result. Sounds like massive porky pie to me. What other reasons have forum readers been given? By the way it’s not the first time that I have gotten this excuse. I have been driving over 40 years and I have had five accidents in all that time. I wonder what the odds would be if I happened to be driving to a meet and was involved in a bump?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alcon43Woman 20 weeks ago

Paisley

I’m quite sure they could send a pic as proof. Arrange to meet for a coffee and you’ll see if he’s genuine or not.

Genuine reasons for missing a meet-

Guy was hospitalised with shingles - I did go to meet him once he was out of hospital

Guy put his back out moving stuff at work - again genuine I’ve now known this guy for 12 years.

One guy blamed the weather, it was chucking it down to be fair.

Another said he had a firework through a window in his car

I rarely cancel a meet but I have had to do due to kids being ill, I’ve had a flare up with my diverticulitis, car problems, etc. Don’t write someone off just because they’ve cancelled. Some people are worth a second chance.

By *xhibitionisticvoyeurMan 20 weeks ago

wrexham

I had a lady once say she couldn't be arsed any more. To be fair I think she was telling the truth.

Did wonders for my self esteem that day

By *orestguy28Man 20 weeks ago

Glos

"I had an excuse today for someone not making meet due to the person in question being involved in a road accident and breaking his arm as a result. Sounds like massive porky pie to me. What other reasons have forum readers been given? By the way it’s not the first time that I have gotten this excuse. I have been driving over 40 years and I have had five accidents in all that time. I wonder what the odds would be if I happened to be driving to a meet and was involved in a bump?"

Assuming you asked if the said person was ok after being involved in an accident? It does happen - for real.

By *umandshareUSCouple 20 weeks ago

neath

Guy parked outside the house messaged and said they don't like our vibe ? Drove over 40 mins to get to us an then decided he didn't like our vibe

By *fucksakeCouple 19 weeks ago

cuffilly

My goldfishes auntie died

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

I had to cancel a meet before because my bathroom leaked through my kitchen ceiling - got blocked real quick for that one haha

Best I've had given to me was something about their star sign and they shouldn't meet new people at the moment

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

The best one was your too experienced it put me off your vibe

By *aigressMan 19 weeks ago

Cardiff

That's one hell of a vibrator

To be fair.. im no prude but if it is soo big I could see it from outside your house..

I might duck out too

» Add a new message to this topic