FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Masked Ball

Masked Ball

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

This thread is for Q's and A's to any queries regarding the masked ball, and any revisions/changes to the plans, as it saves having to type them out for all the guests lol.

All invites should be sent by the end of the week (15th March).

The PAYPAL account is currently being set up, should be running by Monday the 18th of March. All guests will be informed of the details on how to pay etc as soon as the account is verified.

Camping/staying overnight is not mandatory, but please make your requirements known when you RSVP.

As the Ball (accom, buffet, entertainment etc) has to be paid for in advance, you are reminded that no refunds can be given should you decide to cancel your place, you may however "sell" your place to someone else SO LONG AS YOU FIRST CLEAR THIS WITH THE ORGANISERS!

We do not expect there to be a surplus of funds after the Ball ends, however, should this occur, a donation will be made to a local charity.

Any other points will be posted here, feel free to post questions, offers /requests for lifts or tent-share etc.

Please dont use this as a general "I'm going, who else is?" type thread or we will run out of space very quickly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

???

First ive heard of it?

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Really excited xxxxx

what is this?? xx

Am workin through the invites lol xxx

brecon

The bunkhouse, holds 19 people, and there are three bedrooms with bunks.

Two bedrooms have 4 beds in each, with the other 11 in the third.

The beds are on a first come, first served basis, with singles getting first dibs.

Obviously ladies can gang together in the smaller rooms if they want.

Pre empting this question, regarding the "singles" will they be allowed to bring a guest ?

brecon

"Pre empting this question, regarding the "singles" will they be allowed to bring a guest ?"

Any "plus ones" will have to be members, and they will have to be passed by Fire.

oi Minion!!!! lol xx i aint that bad lol xxx wat he means is they are verified and memebers of the site lol xx

Hi All, could you let me know the date, that is if it is ok to attend

"Hi All, could you let me know the date, that is if it is ok to attend"

i understand its invite only so awaits yours.

DUe to the response we have received to the invites sent out.... we are having to put a time frame on the confirmations ( i dont really want to but have to) so if everyone mailed could let me know within two weeks and confirm to Mart ASAP i would appreciate it ......as we have had to start a reserve list....

"DUe to the response we have received to the invites sent out.... we are having to put a time frame on the confirmations ( i dont really want to but have to) so if everyone mailed could let me know within two weeks and confirm to Mart ASAP i would appreciate it ......as we have had to start a reserve list....

"

ok will do.did ask the time frame .need to know for sure access is good for our twenty six foot caravan.lol.joe will go nuts with me if we bring it and the access is tight.the only time he moans about anything being too tight.poppyxx

brecon

Should be good access, a lorry for marquee, flooring, chairs and tables will be going there lol

So ..... i need someone with transport and a friend with a tent or a few girls to share a room with! not asking much eh? lol

"So ..... i need someone with transport and a friend with a tent or a few girls to share a room with! not asking much eh? lol"

that is what i been thinking cari lol ecs transport lol

Thank you very much for the invite but I wont be able to attend, hope you all have a fab night xxx

Thank you all for my invitation, i am unable to attend. Hope its a fantastic evening x x

Well we got a spare tent lol sleeps four cari and sbazzz xxxx

thanks so much for the invite fire and ice but have to decline as i will be away , have already messaged mart on this , hope it all goes Fab for you guys x

Have a great time all sorry won't be there Sa work got me away for it

Thanks for the invite, again unable to attend in Australia

This thread is for Q's and A's to any queries regarding the masked ball, and any revisions/changes to the plans, as it saves having to type them out for all the guests lol.

All invites should be sent by the end of the week (15th March).

The PAYPAL account is currently being set up, should be running by Monday the 18th of March. All guests will be informed of the details on how to pay etc as soon as the account is verified.

Camping/staying overnight is not mandatory, but please make your requirements known when you RSVP.

As the Ball (accom, buffet, entertainment etc) has to be paid for in advance, you are reminded that no refunds can be given should you decide to cancel your place, you may however "sell" your place to someone else SO LONG AS YOU FIRST CLEAR THIS WITH THE ORGANISERS!

We do not expect there to be a surplus of funds after the Ball ends, however, should this occur, a donation will be made to a local charity.

Any other points will be posted here, feel free to post questions, offers /requests for lifts or tent-share etc.

Please dont use this as a general "I'm going, who else is?" type thread or we will run out of space very quickly.

brecon

Still waiting confirmation on Paypal account.

brecon

Masks can be found on ebay under "masquerade masks"

"Masks can be found on ebay under "masquerade masks" "
i bought lots .which one to wear .you can get them from fancy dress shops too.all sorts .i love them nice to be naughty in a mask too.yummy .bad poppy.not that I will at this event i will be a fine upstanding citizen.on her best behaviour not so pervy poppyxx

such a shame I cannot attend but I expect it will be an absolutely wickedly good fun filled affair. xxx Catxxx

"Masks can be found on ebay under "masquerade masks" i bought lots .which one to wear .you can get them from fancy dress shops too.all sorts .i love them nice to be naughty in a mask too.yummy .bad poppy.not that I will at this event i will be a fine upstanding citizen.on her best behaviour not so pervy poppyxx "
and why the hell not??? Pmsl xx

It's a shame it's on the same time as Swingfields.

brecon

I have tent space / car space if anyone needs a lift. Let me know nearer the time xx

brecon

We have tent space... loads of it lol!

now nick-named "Hotel d'Bonk", our tent could probably fit a dozen or more (three 4 man rooms, plus a large central dome) but I think we'll keep it to two more couples as one room is already taken.

Drop us a PM if you want a room.... but be warned, I snore like a jumbo jet taking off, so bring ear plugs... I aint joking either! lol

brecon

AND.... bring blow up beds if you want a comfy nights sleep!

brecon

Paypal is running fine, receipts are being sent out too.

Lots of tent-sharing going on, so if you don't have a tent stick your name down and someone will offer you a space!

brecon

PLEASE NOTE...

Had two messages now about the "dress code", so to make it clear... IT IS NOT OPTIONAL lol.

can you remove us now please, for obvious reasons! absolutely gutted hope you all have a fab time :D xxxxx

If you are wanting a bed in the house, please let us know a.s.a.p by mail as there only a couple left lol xxxxx

brecon

Running out of space in the Bunkhouse, filling up fast!!! If you cant get a space put an request on here for tent-share!

Nessa and smiffy have said they have a six man tent if anyone is stuk for a tent lol xx and we have lent ours out too lol xxxx Ty Nessa xxx

"Running out of space in the Bunkhouse, filling up fast!!! If you cant get a space put an request on here for tent-share! "
You still got room in your tent?poppyxx

brecon

"Running out of space in the Bunkhouse, filling up fast!!! If you cant get a space put an request on here for tent-share! You still got room in your tent?poppyxx "

We certainly have for you pair!

Decided against the caravan then? xxx

"Running out of space in the Bunkhouse, filling up fast!!! If you cant get a space put an request on here for tent-share! You still got room in your tent?poppyxx

Decided against the caravan then? xxx "

I dont think joe us fussed on towing it so I will deffo get him to ake a decision tonight.just bought I ask first if you did?you both might hav to keep me warm mind.lol.xx

brecon

"Running out of space in the Bunkhouse, filling up fast!!! If you cant get a space put an request on here for tent-share! You still got room in your tent?poppyxx

Decided against the caravan then? xxx I dont think joe us fussed on towing it so I will deffo get him to ake a decision tonight.just bought I ask first if you did?you both might hav to keep me warm mind.lol.xx "

Mmmm, I think we can manage that, got some other friends staying too, things could get real hot lol!

brecon

Bunkhouse is almost full, be quick or you will be outside sharing tents with us loons lol

not loons lol xxxx anyone worried about not having a tent etc xx let us know we have people happy to tent share xxx

Rite theres a couple tony and tia who r askin if they can crash in sumones tent or van xxx let me kno or message them please xxxx

ive sent them a message xxxx

Would love to try n cum lol xx wots the dates flowers xx

Have messaged u lol x

can anybody tell us when the next socail is in morrison swansea

its not on forums yet xx this is for masked ball 5th july xx

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

We taking our 2 man tent,could squeeze a sexy female in ours if any one fancies?

brecon

In response to queries as to the cost of attending the Masked Ball, I thought I'd give you all a heads up as to the commitments entered into by those organising this event.

This is a NOT FOR PROFIT event, being organised in order to give Fab members a great night out, and so the costs are based on hoping for a response of around 200 people who, as well as expressing an interest, actually end up PAYING.

The forecast of expenditure is against a possible total available budget of £4,000 (£20 per person, 200 people).

Marquee - £2,500

Buffet - £450

Toilets - £350

Generator - £320

Entertainment/Decoration/misc £380.

As you can see, there is no spare in this equation, and we are looking into a plan B (and C lol), depending on how many ACTUALLY pay, by downsizing the marquee etc.

The camping / bunkhouse costs are paid directly to the landowner, none of that is towards the event itself.

Bottom line... if you have expressed an interest, please support this event (and by that I mean, get your wallets out lol!), and if you haven't yet committed, then please stick your names down.

This event needs the support of Fab members for it to happen.

Well the most important tent of all has had deposit paid on it yayyy xx thanku to all who have commited so far without u this would not b possible xxx

"ive sent them a message xxxx"
thanku nessa hun xx

Annnnddddd my vanilla hairdresser will put ladies hair up for £25 on the day xx just let me kno xxx if there r enuff of us she will have whole day for us doin hair lol xxx

brecon

Bump

My dress arrived this morning. Shoe shopping before the social on Saturday I think xxxx

Waitin for mine lol xxx am.all twitchy lol xx

"Waitin for mine lol xxx am.all twitchy lol xx "
eeeekk!!! Tried mine on this morning over my jeans!!! Had to!!! Practically ripped it out of the packet!!!!! Just gotta get the rest now!!! I'm a bit worried about the frightening, structural, passion killing underwear ill be wearing underneath, I love spanx, but not in front of people!!!

brecon

Shopping for Jaynes dress on Saturday before the social, what is it with you women, been told that there is a list of other stuff she needs to go with the dress... Shoes, bag, and "accessories"... I'm sure that's woman code for "and anything else I see that I want"!

Is it code for for structural underwear????

U think u got problems i cant get underwear under mine lol got to figure put the boobs lol xxxx

brecon

30 days folks, still loads of space if you want to throw up a tent and party with the South Wales Fab contingent!

I'm having mask problems, I was thinking of one on a stick, don't want to ruin my massive hair blow dry with a mask that wraps around my head, but then I'm gonna struggle to keep one held against my face til we are allowed to unmask, has anyone got an alternative idea???

im going to putt mine on a headband when it eventually turns up as its gone walkabout

if you take it to hairdressers with you they might be able to help out

brecon

Two good answers there, or perhaps mount it on an old glasses frame maybe? Dunno if that would work but its the first thing that popped into my head lol

"Two good answers there, or perhaps mount it on an old glasses frame maybe? Dunno if that would work but its the first thing that popped into my head lol "
typed glasses masks into google, hilarious results!!!! May just have to get one!!!

"if you take it to hairdressers with you they might be able to help out"
ill see what she says on Saturday!!!

My mask is doin my head in lol xx gonna change ribbon for mayb elastic lol xx cant see it stayin on all nite though lol xx

"if you take it to hairdressers with you they might be able to help outill see what she says on Saturday!!!"

there is a hole each side of the mask you could always get someone to hold it in place then clip it to your hair using hair clips just another idea when my mask finally turns up i,ll try a few things see what works

"U think u got problems i cant get underwear under mine lol got to figure put the boobs lol xxxx"

my problems are even bigger i need another dress this one is miles to big and too much work to alter

By *ummymummyxoxCouple  over a year ago

aberdare

"U think u got problems i cant get underwear under mine lol got to figure put the boobs lol xxxx

my problems are even bigger i need another dress this one is miles to big and too much work to alter "

Have u not got a dress maker near by to alter it for u? x

i think it would be too much work to alter my titty,s aint big enough to fill it lol xxxx

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

"I'm having mask problems, I was thinking of one on a stick, don't want to ruin my massive hair blow dry with a mask that wraps around my head, but then I'm gonna struggle to keep one held against my face til we are allowed to unmask, has anyone got an alternative idea???"

Could always try face paint?. Lol

"I'm having mask problems, I was thinking of one on a stick, don't want to ruin my massive hair blow dry with a mask that wraps around my head, but then I'm gonna struggle to keep one held against my face til we are allowed to unmask, has anyone got an alternative idea???

Could always try face paint?. Lol "

steve is threatening to wear a zorro mask, I think I may go all out with the mask, then have to keep it on all night, not wanting anyone to put the face to the flat hair

Not long nowww lol xx

brecon

Anyway, I am seriously thinking about closing the list now, cos its getting waaaaay too close to the 120 people mark, which would mean I would have to keep my promise to be a volunteer for the hypnotist chappie, and god knows what you lot would get him to make me do!!!

brecon

25 days left folks, and only 20 days left to get on the list!

By *he Lady and the TrampCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

we are unable to attend this event for our own reasons but as we have paid in full we have asked the people running it if somebody could take our place as there is no refunds being given so if you have already put your names down but not paid yet or are a couple thinking of attending this event please get in touch

» Add a new message to this topic