FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Putting together a gang

Putting together a gang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    10 weeks ago

Been meeting off here from time to time but it’s frustrating and time consuming filtering thru loads of random guys, then concentrating on the few we like all week, only to get stood up at last minute or the guys disappear, particularly if we try to arrange a meet with a few guys at the same time.

We’ve invited one guy more than a few times and had a great time but would like to have a group of males we can invite if we want to party harder. Lots of role plays ideally.

So now looking for guys that can be part of an ongoing group, who are happy to meet for a social first and then be part of our new slut club. Men need to be straight, confident, reliable and most importantly available when we are, which tends to be weekends only, and usually in the nights. Looking for guys especially for small group meets at ours or a hotel.

If you’re not willing or able to meet master local to us in south wales for a social before some heavy play time then you aren’t the kinda guy we need.

We use fab and kik to talk, so it’s easy to group chat, and if we can find a few good guys for the group then each time we get a free weekend to fuck and meet, then it’s those guys that will get the invite to meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *od2016Man 10 weeks ago

cardiff

Part of a gangbang group and love it so I’d be interested

By *heRogueMan 10 weeks ago

Swansea

I’d be interested in this dynamic

So gonna tell us more?

By *t2022Couple 10 weeks ago

Gran Canaria / Edinburgh

If you were interested in opening this up to other couples within your circle we’d be very keen?

We have the same utter frustrations as you do.

All welcome to contribute tho we are looking in south wales or Bristol areas only ourselves.

Finding it hard arranging a few guys at the same time so hoping by getting BBC a group together the guys won’t all bottle it on the night.

By *att_welshMan 10 weeks ago

Caerphilly

[Removed by poster at 25/02/24 15:56:00]

By *9cumcum69Man 10 weeks ago

Wolverton

Only work Monday to Friday, with rare weekends. Very interested in joining your group

By *weetnotinnocentCouple 10 weeks ago

South Wales

Also looking for south Wales hand bang groups x

By *o againTV/TS 10 weeks ago

swansea

[Removed by poster at 25/02/24 17:02:08]

By *o againTV/TS 10 weeks ago

swansea

Not been to a hand gang before

Jo x

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

I’m happy to join if you won’t me

By *ighdriveharryMan 10 weeks ago

Newport

I'm definitely interested

By *elshboy40ukMan 10 weeks ago

Neath

Interested

By *efByOrgasmsMan 10 weeks ago

Heads of the Valleys

I'm interested

By *aarv80Man 10 weeks ago

Crumlin

I'm down to meet up. Love seeing a woman gorging on attention.

Drop me a message x

By *rofMan 10 weeks ago

Around

Visit a club, or socials, offering to set up a gang bang results in guys putting their nes in the hat and doing exactly what you have said they do.

Hope this works out for you

By *CBoyTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Penygraig

"Been meeting off here from time to time but it’s frustrating and time consuming filtering thru loads of random guys, then concentrating on the few we like all week, only to get stood up at last minute or the guys disappear, particularly if we try to arrange a meet with a few guys at the same time.

We’ve invited one guy more than a few times and had a great time but would like to have a group of males we can invite if we want to party harder. Lots of role plays ideally.

So now looking for guys that can be part of an ongoing group, who are happy to meet for a social first and then be part of our new slut club. Men need to be straight, confident, reliable and most importantly available when we are, which tends to be weekends only, and usually in the nights. Looking for guys especially for small group meets at ours or a hotel.

If you’re not willing or able to meet master local to us in south wales for a social before some heavy play time then you aren’t the kinda guy we need.

We use fab and kik to talk, so it’s easy to group chat, and if we can find a few good guys for the group then each time we get a free weekend to fuck and meet, then it’s those guys that will get the invite to meet."

I tried to set up a similar group in Yorkshire some years ago. Got about 20 guys interested but none ever available same day same time. I gave up. But best of luck I hope it succeeds.

By *bane1017Man 10 weeks ago

cardiff

I’m certainly interested.

By *leep walkerMan 10 weeks ago

Newbridge

I'm interested.

Thanks for the replies, maybe drop us a pm

Looking for straight guys that are up for a gang fuck