FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > How to keep telegram private?

How to keep telegram private?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eviant_Dx OP   Woman 7 weeks ago

cwmbran

With a traumatic first experience of trying to set up telegram and multiple people in my contacts receiving notifications that I have joined telegram with an abbreviation of my fab name, being completely mortified I shut it down as quickly as I could!

Please can someone tell me how I keep it private and away from my contacts? Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackieSteveCouple 7 weeks ago

Newbridge

Joking!

That's why we don't have any of them anymore, they always want to let your contacts know!

By *oupleOfFilthyWeirdosCouple 7 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

I think (don't quote me) that you can opt not to include your phone number. So I'd assume this method would not notify your contacts?!

By *L9269Couple 7 weeks ago

Newport

"With a traumatic first experience of trying to set up telegram and multiple people in my contacts receiving notifications that I have joined telegram with an abbreviation of my fab name, being completely mortified I shut it down as quickly as I could!

Im sure it asks if you want to invite your contacts so id imagine clicking no wouldnt let anyone know but im clueless but it hasnt done it for us x

Please can someone tell me how I keep it private and away from my contacts? Thanks in advance "

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 7 weeks ago

Neath valley.

Go in to privacy and security. Make sure phone number and what other things you want to are turned off to share

» Add a new message to this topic