FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why do some people

Why do some people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscean_dream OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Port talbot

Just keep trying to get into a ladies knickers?

It's sad the amount of messages my fwb gets from same people even though she's not replying.

Do some single guys just think if they keep trying that eventually they will get lucky?

Deperation isn't a good look at all guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshdevil70Man 7 weeks ago

Swansea

Why doesn't she or any other ladies with the same issue just block them... or is that too simplistic ?

Port talbot

"Why doesn't she or any other ladies with the same issue just block them... or is that too simplistic ?"

She only blocks people if they're rude, if you aren't getting a reply then that should say it's time to give up messaging. If you've sent multiple messages and they've been read then it's definitely time to move on if not getting any back.

By *eddyandbratCouple 7 weeks ago

Swansea

"Why doesn't she or any other ladies with the same issue just block them... or is that too simplistic ?

She only blocks people if they're rude, if you aren't getting a reply then that should say it's time to give up messaging. If you've sent multiple messages and they've been read then it's definitely time to move on if not getting any back. "

Personally I'd consider that rude and block

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman 7 weeks ago

Pontypridd

I have 2 methods for these guys. Just block them, or just leave them unread. Let him keep messaging and never open them. He will get fed up eventually.

Port talbot

"Why doesn't she or any other ladies with the same issue just block them... or is that too simplistic ?

She only blocks people if they're rude, if you aren't getting a reply then that should say it's time to give up messaging. If you've sent multiple messages and they've been read then it's definitely time to move on if not getting any back.

Personally I'd consider that rude and block"

I've said she should just block but it's her choice and they're only wasting their own time.

I only message one time and if no reply I don't message again as it shows on their profile that I messaged if they look at mine

Port talbot

"I have 2 methods for these guys. Just block them, or just leave them unread. Let him keep messaging and never open them. He will get fed up eventually. "

Not reading them hasn't worked for her either, some guys just like pissing in the wind I guess

By *heoriginalCJMan 7 weeks ago

mystic valley

"Just keep trying to get into a ladies knickers?

It's sad the amount of messages my fwb gets from same people even though she's not replying.

Do some single guys just think if they keep trying that eventually they will get lucky?

Deperation isn't a good look at all guys "

Some guys send multiple messages as women get 100's and don't scroll through all of them if they keep sending they will be somewhere at the top of the list of messages and be seen.

Port talbot

"Just keep trying to get into a ladies knickers?

Deperation isn't a good look at all guys

Some guys send multiple messages as women get 100's and don't scroll through all of them if they keep sending they will be somewhere at the top of the list of messages and be seen."

They'd be better of just sending one and winking and these guys know the messages have been seen, last night a guy was messaging with very little time between and could see been read without reply back.

It just looks bad if keep messaging, read or not they will get in contact if interested

By *ancyXXXWoman 7 weeks ago

Taibach

I'm guilty of being a bit of a magpie and looking at the next shiny thing on the list rather than responding and saying I'm not interested tbh! Sorry about that

Port talbot

"I'm guilty of being a bit of a magpie and looking at the next shiny thing on the list rather than responding and saying I'm not interested tbh! Sorry about that "

Yeah you really are

» Add a new message to this topic