FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > woman for 3sum

woman for 3sum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *honddaRhino OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Porth

hello me and my partner are looking for a woman to join us for a 3 sum. she has said she wants to try with a woman which I have agreed to. so if anyone is interested please message me. this is also new for me so happy to try it with another woman as well as my partner.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust P3achyWoman 3 weeks ago

Lost in the Valleys

Might be easier to find from a couple profile, you can have pics of your partner as well then X

By *ust P3achyWoman 3 weeks ago

Lost in the Valleys

Ummm your profile says no relationship, you might need to rethink that X

Porth

okay would you be interested?

Porth

have altered it now x

Porth

"Might be easier to find from a couple profile, you can have pics of your partner as well then X"

she just looking for another woman to join us that's all as a one time thing x

By *igNick1381Man 3 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

I'd suggest making a couple profile with both of you on there (with pictures of you together) otherwise no one will trust this

They'll worry that you'll turn up on the night and 'oh no, bad news, my girlfriend can't make it but we can still play...' lol

Porth

"I'd suggest making a couple profile with both of you on there (with pictures of you together) otherwise no one will trust this

They'll worry that you'll turn up on the night and 'oh no, bad news, my girlfriend can't make it but we can still play...' lol"

thanks but the woman has to come to our place and my partner doesn't want me to put a photo up I'm afraid

By *orphia2003Woman 3 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Then the only chance you have for someone to take you seriously is for you both to be available to chat via cam.

By *rhugesMan 3 weeks ago

Cardiff

So in your profile it says you can't accommodate, all your veris are for a single male.

So your "wife" is alright with this?

Porth

"So in your profile it says you can't accommodate, all your veris are for a single male.

So your "wife" is alright with this? "

she don't know about this site and I can accommodate but it will be her place

By *highstrokerMan 3 weeks ago

Haverfordwest

"So in your profile it says you can't accommodate, all your veris are for a single male.

So your "wife" is alright with this?

she don't know about this site and I can accommodate but it will be her place "

This just encapsulates everything bad about here, and why (allegedly) single guys get such a bad press.

By *hiskasMan 3 weeks ago

Llanelli

Some red flags in your replys,

She doesn't want any pics put up of her, but she don't know about the site! Why would you speak about putting pics of her up, if she is not aware of the site, that doesn't make sense to me.

You said you can accommodate at 'our place' then it's 'her place'.

Seriously, if she want to have a women involved, then people will need to see it's real, and unfortunately the more you say, the more it looks to be a while goose chase to get your leg over.

I have a fwb I talk about in my bio, and any females or couples that ask, I give her user name, and they can speak directly to her about it.

Porth

"Some red flags in your replys,

She doesn't want any pics put up of her, but she don't know about the site! Why would you speak about putting pics of her up, if she is not aware of the site, that doesn't make sense to me.

sorry about my profile as when I joined I was single.she just wants a woman to join us that's all but doesn't want to get into swinging as this is only a one time thing

You said you can accommodate at 'our place' then it's 'her place'.

Seriously, if she want to have a women involved, then people will need to see it's real, and unfortunately the more you say, the more it looks to be a while goose chase to get your leg over.

I have a fwb I talk about in my bio, and any females or couples that ask, I give her user name, and they can speak directly to her about it. "

» Add a new message to this topic