Check us out n let us kno coz we miffed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *logging Molly OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

pontypandy

Thank y’all in advance x

By *hehungfunguyMan 2 weeks ago

Ebbw vale

I'd love to have some fun with her in your hot tub if you fancy a good threesome ??

By *ornysouthwalesMan 2 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Great profile and great photographs I’m sure that it won’t be long before you find some genuine couples on here

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman 2 weeks ago

Pontypridd

Fantastic pics. You're both attractive so I'd expect you to be doing well. You'd probably do well at a club or social if you could find a way to get there. Plus you'd get veris and they tend to attract new attention.

Were the let downs with established couples with veris?

BTW you've said in your profile that you can accommodate but can't travel. But at the top it says the opposite- that you don't accommodate.

pontypandy

Well we never noticed that ….. fanks x

By *rsTwisted1 and CoWoman 2 weeks ago

neath

It's not that your doing anything wrong it's just as a couple it's so hard to get meets

Me and my partner do parties and we have also started to go out to socials and clubs which is helping us get to know more people and finding genuine ones x

pontypandy

"It's not that your doing anything wrong it's just as a couple it's so hard to get meets

Me and my partner do parties and we have also started to go out to socials and clubs which is helping us get to know more people and finding genuine ones x"

Yea we get that but our trouble is neither of us drive so traveling is a bit of a mare x

By *ugarbearCouple 2 weeks ago

Tredegar

Can't see anything wrong in your profile if i was back in my young days i would have you both licking and shagging my pussy

By *imonicedMan 2 weeks ago

leeds

Iv been on this site 6 months. And seriously feel I'm getting nowhere. I feel I'm missing something what is key and eye-catching il still be trying tho. Best of luck all

By *un-lovingcoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

bridgend

We are finding the same on here we don't what we doing wrong either

By *adyinred696969Couple 2 weeks ago

Brecon

To the OP...

Whilst some of your profile is good, like the pics....there is A LOT of negativity about bullshitters, timewasters etc.

Mention it once if you really have to, then move on.

For us, the bio screams "drama", so we would avoid.

Plus, you've only been on here 8 weeks, and not being able to travel will limit your options a little.

By *uncouple153Couple 2 weeks ago

Abergavenny

Not being into Flogging, we wouldn't get past your username. But that's just us.

pontypandy

"To the OP...

Whilst some of your profile is good, like the pics....there is A LOT of negativity about bullshitters, timewasters etc.

Plus, you've only been on here 8 weeks, and not being able to travel will limit your options a little.

"

I Mr was on here for 15 * years with the ex wife abd threw many parties at our place ,had many many FFMM meets privately at ours went to socials locally and it was silly then but not 1% of how many fakes ,time wasters and bullshiters that are on here now ,and this is our second account so been on here this time a little longer than you may realise and that was the same but thanks for your feedback

pontypandy

"Not being into Flogging, we wouldn't get past your username. But that's just us."

Flogging Molly is the nane of an Irish folk band

By *uncouple153Couple 2 weeks ago

Abergavenny

"Not being into Flogging, we wouldn't get past your username. But that's just us.

Flogging Molly is the nane of an Irish folk band "

I bow to your superior knowledge of Irish Folk Bands. I have never heard of them

pontypandy

"Not being into Flogging, we wouldn't get past your username. But that's just us.

Flogging Molly is the nane of an Irish folk band

I bow to your superior knowledge of Irish Folk Bands. I have never heard of them "

Very good band check out if I ever leave this world alive lol

By *rettyflamingoCouple 2 weeks ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

"To the OP...

"

The above and the fact you don’t drive, for me we would do a social first in a neutral venue.

By *amaramanCouple 2 weeks ago

Cardiff

We have tried to respond to you as we like your profile but we are outside of your age range

But remember you will be our age one day and hopefully still enjoying sex

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 2 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"Check us out n let us kno coz we miffed "

You are not doing anything wrong. It's the fantasists on here that are now rife that's the biggest problem. You are not the problem just try to remember that

By *ee EllCouple 2 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

Flogging Molly are an amazing band, probably my favourite.

Thats all I have to add.

By *ornycpl2000Couple 2 weeks ago

Swansea

As you have been told, you aren’t doing anything wrong, try to go along to social, you meet lots of people, you will be made to feel welcome and, you never know you might meet a couple you like and want to take it further, just make sure everyone likes each, no point doing something if one person in the group is uncomfortable. But best of enjoy yourselves.

By *igDandTheBlowFishCouple 2 weeks ago

Caerphilly

You were messaging us and arranged a meet then blocked us. I suggest if you want to actually meet people it would probably wise to stop blocking them beforehand. Kind regards

pontypandy

"You were messaging us and arranged a meet then blocked us. I suggest if you want to actually meet people it would probably wise to stop blocking them beforehand. Kind regards "

No no we were looking to meet we spoke didn’t like what we seen and blocked you , nothing wrong in that sorry ….. we never arranged a date n did not turn up ,we never let you down or wasted your time there’s a massive difference surely you see this as we won’t play with anything or one there has to be some attraction and we just didn’t feel you sorry

pontypandy

"Flogging Molly are an amazing band, probably my favourite.

Thats all I have to add."

Haha good taste in tunes x

Caerphilly

"You were messaging us and arranged a meet then blocked us. I suggest if you want to actually meet people it would probably wise to stop blocking them beforehand. Kind regards

No no we were looking to meet we spoke didn’t like what we seen and blocked you , nothing wrong in that sorry ….. we never arranged a date n did not turn up ,we never let you down or wasted your time there’s a massive difference surely you see this as we won’t play with anything or one there has to be some attraction and we just didn’t feel you sorry "

I take no offense at not being everyone's cup of tea, that's life. And that's what I initially thought until I saw others posting status's to avoid you as you have done the same to them too. Generally if someone isn't for me I just tell the truth rather than hiding behind the block button. That's literally everything that you moan about others doing on your profile. I would suggest that the issues aren't with your profile so much but the way you approach/ respond to people

By *ubyRichardsWoman 2 weeks ago

swansea

"I would suggest that the issues aren't with your profile so much but the way you approach/ respond to people "

Exactly this.

Your profile bio reads as a bit aggressive. Nothing wrong with stating what you are looking for or what you’re not looking for but it comes across as a bit ranty and flippant. It’s possibly intended as comedy but you’re looking for meets not followers

By *ord and LilliaCouple 2 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

Whilst chewing on our popcorn here....

From our perspective, we'd struggle to get past the grammar and frankly atrocious spelling exhibited so far in this thread from you, to be honest.

Whilst we do understand that it's the people who are most important and not the way they type, for us it'd be a 'hard no' simply because we feel that if people don't care about the way they are communicating then what are the chances they care about much else?

Is that harsh? Probably. But first impressions count and when you ask what are you doing wrong well, for us, it's this very thread.

Good luck OP and if we ever cross paths in person, we look forward to you proving us wrong on some things .

-Lord.

Also, being on here previously for 15 years (without some connection to justify the claim available) doesn't mean anything. That profile could have had 3 meets across that entire time .

pontypandy

"You were messaging us and arranged a meet then blocked us. I suggest if you want to actually meet people it would probably wise to stop blocking them beforehand. Kind regards

No no we were looking to meet we spoke didn’t like what we seen and blocked you , nothing wrong in that sorry ….. we never arranged a date n did not turn up ,we never let you down or wasted your time there’s a massive difference surely you see this as we won’t play with anything or one there has to be some attraction and we just didn’t feel you sorry

I take no offense at not being everyone's cup of tea, that's life. And that's what I initially thought until I saw others posting status's to avoid you as you have done the same to them too. Generally if someone isn't for me I just tell the truth rather than hiding behind the block button. That's literally everything that you moan about others doing on your profile. I would suggest that the issues aren't with your profile so much but the way you approach/ respond to people "

Oh right ok as I said we block ppl if there is no chance of us meeting !!! Same with some that after a few messages yoh get a feel they’re not for yoh so we block them to save any future embarrassment and this is actually stated in our profile !!!! But as said we have never arranged anything or pulled out of anything ,let n e one down or wasted anyone’s time ,never had anyone come here n we’ve not been here or nothing tho it has happened multiple times with us ,MULTIPLE But hay hoo ,look I not having skanginv matches with you as we didn’t feel

It so happy fabbing and we don’t agree but thanks for your opinion x

By *issP69Woman 2 weeks ago

Neath

If I was a person on here looking to meet couples and a you are asking for view then you would have lost me by the second sentence on your profile with all the text speak. It won't be an issue for everyone but it probably isn't helping you attract interest. All the best hope your experience improves soon

By *issP69Woman 2 weeks ago

Neath

Also the statuses threatening to take the meets down in an hour or so? I don't quite get that. It sounds a bit like throwing a hissy fit if you don't get your own way and storming off, believe me, I do it often in real life

Caerphilly

Haha Im not having a slanging match. You asked what you're doing wrong and based on our interactions and others I have seen, I have politely responded to your question, letting you know what you're doing wrong, in my opinion

By *ixitfelixgirlWoman 2 weeks ago

Abergavenny

Great band too! It’s what I first thought of

By *coutDWoman 2 weeks ago

Pontypridd

"To the OP...

"

Agree with this. You complain about others having no verifications yet have none yourselves.

By *iving Bi a TryMan 2 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"I Mr was on here for 15 * years with the ex wife abd threw many parties at our place ,had many many FFMM meets privately at ours went to socials locally and ......."

Nice pics and Molly is really attractive.

But as others have said, your bio doesn't read well.

I get you don't drive, but what's wrong with the train to Cardiff and a night in a hotel? I know it's not the cheapest way for a night out, but hey, you don't drive.

It's like you're expecting things to come to you.

And why aren't you fucking all those people you mention above? What went wrong there so that you don't have a ready made group of party friends?

Even the "but thanks for your feedback." comes across as argumentative. Try being nicer!!

I'd love to help you and a few other guys to see that Molly gets a great night in, but I don't think I'd be welcome.

Best of luck both,

Gbat

By *an1978Woman 2 weeks ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

"To the OP...

"

I would also agree with the above.

Great photos, and good that you have put exactly what you want, but the negativity would make me nervous.

Read through your profile paragraph by paragraph and take out the aggressive comments and swearing.

Also MMFF is man on man woman on woman no? So take that bit out too? As you already have same room full swap on there.

With the wording of having to come into your house to meet you,

Many would worry about it being a trap. (Some serious horror stories on here)

Perhaps offer to meet for a hello in public first.

And finally... if you are searching for others, you can filter the search to ONLY include fellow smokers, makes things simpler.

Good luck

By *wentcookieMan 1 week ago

Tredegar

[Removed by poster at 21/04/24 09:41:32]

By *wentcpl8569Couple 1 week ago

south wales

You were messaging us and then blocked us. I would suggest if you want to actually meet people it would be better to chat with them before blocking them. We could of met at a social event or even arrange to take you as you don't drive, have fun tho

By *reenleavesCouple 1 week ago

North Wales

We'd have to agree with the tone of the bio being a bit of a showstopper. It reads like you've added on new paragraphs whenever someone's wound you up or you've had a few beers It doesn't really tell us anything about you as a couple aside from that you seem quick to anger.

By *aarv80Man 1 week ago

Crumlin

I have seen so many profiles (be they singles or couples) saying that they are struggling to find genuine meets.

Maybe it's a shift in the demographics of the site?

I have found more joy by attending socials and parties etc, I think it takes away a little of the pressure that scares some people off maybe?

» Add a new message to this topic