FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dogging about to get a lot harder....

Dogging about to get a lot harder....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elsh_lass74 OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

I know lots on here like to go out dogging ad some say they can't find anywhere, or its full of men or boy racers or police.

Well now thanks to "spotted - Cardiff" on that well known social network site, it's going to get a whole lot harder.

Some numpty has posted on there a HUGE list of dogging sites, across South Wales and some comments about them!

Some might say it's a good thing as people who don't know about them now can easily find them, but on the flip side now all the boy racers and the police and idiots that will spoil it for the rest will all turn up and spoil it for the genuine ones.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They have put a list on FB.....what cocks

Haha I just saw that. So glad I'm not a 'dogger'.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Seen it.. wow that will spoil that hobby then. We haven't been dogging in wales, certainly won't be going to any of those now anyway. lol

That's shocking! Most were deserted anyway! Have to find new ones now!

"I know lots on here like to go out dogging ad some say they can't find anywhere, or its full of men or boy racers or police.

Well now thanks to "spotted - Cardiff" on that well known social network site, it's going to get a whole lot harder.

Some numpty has posted on there a HUGE list of dogging sites, across South Wales and some comments about them!

Some might say it's a good thing as people who don't know about them now can easily find them, but on the flip side now all the boy racers and the police and idiots that will spoil it for the rest will all turn up and spoil it for the genuine ones."

And you've just shared it with a few more people lol DOH

And a program will be aired on channel 4 next thurs that is a documentary about dogging so even more interest by opportunist people who are curious to see. Glad we are not doggers too

By *elsh_lass74 OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"I know lots on here like to go out dogging ad some say they can't find anywhere, or its full of men or boy racers or police.

Some might say it's a good thing as people who don't know about them now can easily find them, but on the flip side now all the boy racers and the police and idiots that will spoil it for the rest will all turn up and spoil it for the genuine ones.

And you've just shared it with a few more people lol DOH "

A hell of a lot more people use the social network site than use this site. I suppose I was just giving the heads up to the genuine doggers on here in the area, so they are aware that the police and idiots could be where they like to go.

By *r and mrs bangerboobsCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

The list posted on the sns is a cut and paste job and easily available to anyone who searches for dogging spots in South Wales!

Ok, it's probably not the best place to put the list due to the nature of fb, but crikey, get a grip folks, the list has been out there for years and years!

By *arktdoggerMan  over a year ago

cardiff

The list has been out there since the early 2000's,most of the places named are dead

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"The list posted on the sns is a cut and paste job and easily available to anyone who searches for dogging spots in South Wales!

Ok, it's probably not the best place to put the list due to the nature of fb, but crikey, get a grip folks, the list has been out there for years and years!"

yep it might have been out there for years but fb is just ridiculous. and the heads up for anyone using them that this is now on fb is good as they would not be good places worth using.

And no they werent all dead. no not us but we know friends that use some of them.

dogging a hobby of mine been doing it before it was called dogging all over the uk never had problems with boy racers police hsd more trouble with time wasters wannabes idiots almost everyone and his pet horse knows a dogging site most dont even know what it is they think its just people making out in cars oh and boy racers do this as well if you dont want to get caught dont go if theres a problem 99.9 times out of 100 police will ask you to move on if your stupid enough to pick a public place where kids are you deserve what you get share the areas with boy racers they want a place to show their cars off there not interested in your willy or tits i personaly avoid known gay areas as a guy wanking over my car thinking of me not the woman im shagging does nothing for me wish there were lesbian hang outs mmmmmmmm

just be safe. says the man who dogged in broad daylight on the holly head pier

with the irish ferry passing lol just be safe organised dogging in pembs join west wales dogging on here fun safe sites all people fab only and veried

By *r and mrs bangerboobsCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

"

yep it might have been out there for years but fb is just ridiculous. and the heads up for anyone using them that this is now on fb is good as they would not be good places worth using.

"

One of the best things about this thread as a whole is that I'd no idea the list was on FB! I'm wondering how many others didn't either but by posting the info on here it's highlighted it even more!!

» Add a new message to this topic