Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/03/13 00:36:34]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

do some people find that some are really jealous and get u banned from chat etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you got banned from a chat room then you must have done something to get that course of action it has nothing to do with jealousy

"do some people find that some are really jealous and get u banned from chat etc "

love you can only get banned from chat if ya break the rules nowt to do with jealousy lovexxxx tc

not just on about chat. on about the abuse some people give especially when uve met people they wanna meet

Nope. Can't say I have?

"not just on about chat. on about the abuse some people give especially when uve met people they wanna meet "

this so reminds me of someone else in the welsh room. to get banned from chat you have to do something wrong like direct ect jelious people should not be swingers it dont work never came across it and i been on here since near the beginning just go with the flow causing waves causes a storm just be safe and have fun xx

"not just on about chat. on about the abuse some people give especially when uve met people they wanna meet "

Oh I see I thought you meant banned from chat because of jealousy. Ive been on this site since beginning off and on and yes there are a few who seem to think "hands off" he/she is mine because they have a regular thing going on or cos they been overlooked. Yes it does happen but I believe some people think the site i as a "dating site" not a sex swing site. Still that happens on vanilla sites as well so nothing new. As the above says Go with Flow, Enjoy your Meets, and ignore the bitchy comments lol Cat x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"do some people find that some are really jealous and get u banned from chat etc "

if you have people on cam who are not members, or...

direct via audio...

Then you will get banned, simples.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

And...

Talking about a ban in the forums will, guess what.... get you banned too lol!

What's that got to do with your initial post?

Its a totally different question, or are we adding the two questions together to make

"do some people find that some are really jealous and get u banned from chat + some people give abuse especially when uve met people they wanna meet"

If that is the case, are you saying someone would direct abuse at you in chat, then get a moderator to ban you because you meet someone the person wanted to meet?

Confused.com

If you have a go at the numpties for directing women on cam does that make you jealous? if so, then i hold my hands up

lol cari he he xxxxxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic