FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > First club meet suggestions

First club meet suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appytoexplore OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Cardiff

Hi all

We’ve been on here for a while now not seeming to get anywhere and we’re really eager to just jump into it now. We’re thinking of attending a club soon either next Weds 29th May or Sat 8th June, depending on childcare.

Just looking for some advice on when would be best to go and where is best to go? We’re quite close to Chams in Newport but it’s not really standing out to me as somewhere that’s popular, we want to go somewhere with a good number of people. This may be my wrong interpretation tho, please correct me if so!

So yeah, just let me know guys. Happy to travel about 2 hours. We’re in CF39, looking forward to chatting! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ausagepartyMan 2 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Hi all

We’ve been on here for a while now not seeming to get anywhere and we’re really eager to just jump into it now. We’re thinking of attending a club soon either next Weds 29th May or Sat 8th June, depending on childcare.

Just looking for some advice on when would be best to go and where is best to go? We’re quite close to Chams in Newport but it’s not really standing out to me as somewhere that’s popular, we want to go somewhere with a good number of people. This may be my wrong interpretation tho, please correct me if so!

So yeah, just let me know guys. Happy to travel about 2 hours. We’re in CF39, looking forward to chatting! X

"

Get some verifications and try the Newport socials it's on the forum. If to close to home try some other socials also on the forums. Good luck and hope you find what your looking for

By *reyman58Man 2 weeks ago

Rhondda

Blackwood as a social and cardiff keep an eye out on here for the dates

By *issing DoryCouple 2 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way

"Hi all

"

Chams Newport is only open Friday evenings for members.

Dare 2 in Bristol is supposed to be good.

Swindon Swingers is a good club for Saturday nights

By *lessing2016Woman 2 weeks ago

Cardiff

If you are happy to travel, Xtasia may be a good club to try or maybe Chameleons Darleston, if Newport isn't taking your fancy.

Deffo recommend some of the local socials too, great way to meet like minded ppl. Good luck

By *adyinred696969Couple 2 weeks ago

Brecon

"Hi all

"

Chams in Newport can be very busy on the "themed" nights, look out for them in the forum.

By *irtyDivers23Couple 2 weeks ago

R.C.T

When we first joined the swingers life we just like yourselves didn't know what club was best, we bit the bullet and ended up trying chams it's a great club to start off. If it's quite when you go just have a drink and explore the rooms all the best

» Add a new message to this topic