FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Chams was a total Shambles

Chams was a total Shambles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

home early as some poor woman done a full flight of stairs in mid air and got taken to hospital the guy behind the bar was reluctant to call an ambulance (nice bloke)

to the guy who took control didnt get your name sorry but you were in boxers i think you saved that womans life and thats no bullshit you done well mate

didnt feel like doing much after this so home we trotted not sure if we will even go back

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Thats terrible.Hope the lady is ok.

Can't understand why staff was reluctant to call ambulance?!

Not surprised you left home early after that nightmare.

(susie)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow. Nice to know where staff priority lies.

Shocking, would be alot more interested to knnow who was hurt though as we had a lot of friends there tonight, hope everyone is ok

" Shocking, would be alot more interested to knnow who was hurt though as we had a lot of friends there tonight, hope everyone is ok "

Yeah likewise....let us know if you hear anything. Hope she is ok

By *fromwalesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Which chams was this at Newport or darlaston?

"Which chams was this at Newport or darlaston? "

Given this is in the Wales forum I'd guess the one in Newport.

the girl with black hair was ace but the guy i think his name was Dave wasnt the happiest to do any thing and had to be told a few times to dia 999 NOW it was as if he was hiding something, it wasnt a good schene me trying to unscrew a table in a towel so they could get her out through the side door.

it was the womans first time at a club i beleive and in all seriousness if it wasnt for the guy in the green and black boxers with the bald head who had just done his refresher course on advanced FA for work it could have been a lot lot worse

yes it was in Newport

" Shocking, would be alot more interested to knnow who was hurt though as we had a lot of friends there tonight, hope everyone is ok "

wasn't me

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

does not sound like the staff have much in the way of first aid training ad with audits for most things these days the club will have to look at peoples view on this situation so if any future accidents happen they will be able to deal with the situation better than they did here

I wish the lady all the best.

But i thought it was law that any establishment, private or not, had to have at least 1 employee trained in first aid on site at anytime and they have to have policies in place for such incidents?

"Thats terrible.Hope the lady is ok.

Can't understand why staff was reluctant to call ambulance?!

Not surprised you left home early after that nightmare.

(susie)

"

The staff should no if anyone came to extreme harm and they did not exercise their duty of care to the person who was injured they could be sued for damages and or done for manslaughter if a fatality occurred.which could mean prison for them.i think in these situations you have to think of the well being of others and put their health and safety first.also this lady's accident should by law be entered into the clubs accident book,

"does not sound like the staff have much in the way of first aid training ad with audits for most things these days the club will have to look at peoples view on this situation so if any future accidents happen they will be able to deal with the situation better than they did here"
By law they have to have an accident book and a person trained in first aid.

i think the girl seemed quite clued up as apparently she revived a woman who stopped breathing in the hot tub a while ago ive done basic first aid but didnt know nothing that these guys were on about

but the bloke was a total waste of time

i did have a funny look from the copper outside as i was standing holding the door open for the paramedics with a towel on

i know the womans name but never seen her before i just hope that she was ok and its not the kind of thing you can openly ask any one is it

The reason staff reluctant to call ambulance is that the club The Greenhouse even though it is rented to Chameleons for Fri and Sat night is not LIcensed to have female members. It only has a licence from Gwent Council for a GENTLEMAN'S CLUB. Shame they cant open one like in Darls lol xxx

and how did you find that out ?

i find it highly unlikley that they would operate outside their licence ?

" Shocking, would be alot more interested to knnow who was hurt though as we had a lot of friends there tonight, hope everyone is ok

wasn't me "

Thank goodness xxx

[Removed by poster at 31/03/13 15:25:43]

and i do hope the lady in question is okay xxxx the stairs there i remember are a tad steep lol xxxx maybe a nice collection for flowers for her if we know herxxx

"and how did you find that out ?

i find it highly unlikley that they would operate outside their licence ? "

sorry more than my job is worth to tell anyone outside of authority how I know but suffice to say write in to the licencing authority and ask

By *itts1977Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

in my experience if they didnt have the correct licence they would of been shut down last night immediately by the police who also help the licencing authority out.

however the stairs are tricky sometimes so i do hope the lady in question is ok & send our wishes to her & her loved ones xx

"The reason staff reluctant to call ambulance is that the club The Greenhouse even though it is rented to Chameleons for Fri and Sat night is not LIcensed to have female members. It only has a licence from Gwent Council for a GENTLEMAN'S CLUB. Shame they cant open one like in Darls lol xxx "
Isnt there a exemption like there is for private clubs that they can have ladies attend as "guests" 2 nights every week?

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

i no for a fact there was a first aider on site as kez behind the bar has all the certificates shes got 2 be clued up due 2 her day job i have no idea y dave didnt want 2 phone 999 but im sure kez did everything she could 2 help i hope the girl is ok

Firstly i hope the lady in question who ever she is is ok? Secondly im sure the staff did everything they could do 2 help the lady.....i attend chams regular and staff always put our saftey 1st......also agree with the comment above that kez is a first aider......also how can i say they havent fot the rite licences? This is just slatin the club and i agree with kitts if that was the case the authority would of shut it down.......small minded people puttin the club down in the forum boils my piss.......im sure if there is any conerns the women in question will take it up with yhe club and its not 4 us 2 play juddge n jury

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

"Firstly i hope the lady in question who ever she is is ok? Secondly im sure the staff did everything they could do 2 help the lady.....i attend chams regular and staff always put our saftey 1st......also agree with the comment above that kez is a first aider......also how can i say they havent fot the rite licences? This is just slatin the club and i agree with kitts if that was the case the authority would of shut it down.......small minded people puttin the club down in the forum boils my piss.......im sure if there is any conerns the women in question will take it up with yhe club and its not 4 us 2 play juddge n jury

"

By *itts1977Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

"Firstly i hope the lady in question who ever she is is ok? Secondly im sure the staff did everything they could do 2 help the lady.....i attend chams regular and staff always put our saftey 1st......also agree with the comment above that kez is a first aider......also how can i say they havent fot the rite licences? This is just slatin the club and i agree with kitts if that was the case the authority would of shut it down.......small minded people puttin the club down in the forum boils my piss.......im sure if there is any conerns the women in question will take it up with yhe club and its not 4 us 2 play juddge n jury

"

[Removed by poster at 31/03/13 17:22:46]

"The reason staff reluctant to call ambulance is that the club The Greenhouse even though it is rented to Chameleons for Fri and Sat night is not LIcensed to have female members. It only has a licence from Gwent Council for a GENTLEMAN'S CLUB. Shame they cant open one like in Darls lol xxx Isnt there a exemption like there is for private clubs that they can have ladies attend as "guests" 2 nights every week?"

i dont know someone was slating the club about getting help for the poor lady in question I only answered what I thought might hve been the reason because the staff at Chams are really brilliant people but as usual some ppl take things out of context.

I am not surprised people are sticking up for the club.

There are others adding to this thread who do not attend the club and seem to run it down every oppertunity they have.

being as the club has not commented or even had the chance to defend its staff's actions, I suggest the negative posters stop ruining something alot of others enjoy.

I've been watching this thread with interest, there's always two sides of the story for example was alcohol involved and if so how much, were the stairs slippery there's a whole list of variables that we do not know.

"and how did you find that out ?

sorry more than my job is worth to tell anyone outside of authority how I know but suffice to say write in to the licencing authority and ask "

I would also like to know how you allegedly know this, if you say its "more than your jobs worth" then that places it into something that you should not disclose maybe the data protection act or are we just writing inaccurate information/ lies on a public forum, in which case maybe you like slander better or maybe there's a wooden spoon waiting to be brandished who knows

"I've been watching this thread with interest, there's always two sides of the story for example was alcohol involved and if so how much, were the stairs slippery there's a whole list of variables that we do not know.

and how did you find that out ?

sorry more than my job is worth to tell anyone outside of authority how I know but suffice to say write in to the licencing authority and ask

I would also like to know how you allegedly know this, if you say its "more than your jobs worth" then that places it into something that you should not disclose maybe the data protection act or are we just writing inaccurate information/ lies on a public forum, in which case maybe you like slander better or maybe there's a wooden spoon waiting to be brandished who knows

"

here here

this thread was not meant to be a slanging match just something that happened last night lets just get the get well thoughts out to the unlucky lady who had the accident and move on and if some one does know her and is doing a collection chuck the pot my way and i will put some tokens in

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Think its time to leave it there.

Best wishes to the lady concerned.