FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Attraction

Attraction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a swingers site ye?

Does there have to be an attraction for someone to want to meet you?

Thought it was a place to arrange meets for fun.

I suppose it does help but if someone is looking for fun and there's no one else around would they just meet for fun or just go to bed instead?

Just curious to know what others think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you implying the age old saying "every hole's a goal " is what this site is all about?

Personally if i find someone is not attractive to me then why would i want to have sex with them. Attraction is something definately needed in my eyes it makes for better sex. If you want to just offload there are places you can go and pay for that relief

Got to be a certain amount of attraction otherwise a meet wouldnt be stimulating and feel empty!

How can you have fun if your not turned on by the person your supposed to be having fun with?

Not saying that at all.

Just curious to hear what others think thats all.its difficult enough as it is for males to find fun as it is.just have to find the right 1.lol

No need for attraction what so ever young or old is doesn't matter just stick a bag over their head I also have no morals and treat women with contempt and I don't care if they find me unattractive they must have me because after all they are on a swingers site.

There has to be a fair bit of attraction for me to play and the biggest turn off for me is meeting guys who see this as a sex site and will shag anything with a hole. Luckily I know you S and you aren't like that, you're just asking the question so I'll let you off

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"This is a swingers site ye?

I suppose it does help but if someone is looking for fun and there's no one else around would they just meet for fun or just go to bed instead?

Just curious to know what others think"

what would you expect to just shut your eyes and hope for the best.. sounds more like torture than fun to me

so you just supposed to meet then with no attraction at all.. just because you want sex.. isnt that what prostitues are for.

Its a swinging site people are here for fun if you aint attracted it is not fun.

The any holes a goal brigade sadly ruin the site. thankfully not all guys ate like it or have the attitude. not speaking for op as dont know you.

"There has to be a fair bit of attraction for me to play and the biggest turn off for me is meeting guys who see this as a sex site and will shag anything with a hole. Luckily I know you S and you aren't like that, you're just asking the question so I'll let you off "
i thank you boo.xxx

"Are you implying the age old saying "every hole's a goal " is what this site is all about?

Personally if i find someone is not attractive to me then why would i want to have sex with them. Attraction is something definately needed in my eyes it makes for better sex. If you want to just offload there are places you can go and pay for that relief "

Just curious to know what others think"

Yet another post by a single male looking for attention and doesn't know what this site is all about.

Well Obviously there has to be an attraction

Just curious to know what others think

Yet another post by a single male looking for attention and doesn't know what this site is all about. "

Too true, just don't get some people

No attraction No sex simple as in my case x

Obviously some attraction.physically and personally too.cant abide people stuck up their own ass that think they are so precious.poppyxx

"No need for attraction what so ever young or old is doesn't matter just stick a bag over their head I also have no morals and treat women with contempt and I don't care if they find me unattractive they must have me because after all they are on a swingers site. "

Made me chuckle

By *itts1977Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

to op really ????

sorry no attraction no shag & i dont mean just a physical one i do enjoy a good conversationalist too..... someone that can string more than 2 words together usually will get my attention ...

go look up the term swingers any hole certainly isnt the goal here

Sorry no attraction

No erection

Means no fun

» Add a new message to this topic