FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Single females ?

Single females ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else have any luck with the 'lucrative single female'?

Finding it really difficult. ..we're obviously doing it wrong!

I've been a single female on here before and did my bit so I don't understand why others are so quiet!

Any couples have a theory? Or any single females have an explanation on why it's so difficult lol xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a single female who enjoys meeting couples and its difficult because most couples are looking for the ideal fem, slim, long legged, blonde, huge boobs. Most of us aren't like that because we're real people x

We been trying for ages and come to conclusion she dont exist....or very few if that

"I'm a single female who enjoys meeting couples and its difficult because most couples are looking for the ideal fem, slim, long legged, blonde, huge boobs. Most of us aren't like that because we're real people x"

We deffo aren't..I'd feels inadequate if we had a model over.... only real women please.....

Seems they don't exist xxx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We have had some success with single bi-fems, but I guess we have been lucky!

I think the reason why single bi-fems are so hard to entice is that, because they are so in demand, they can pick and chose, and they often find one or two couples that they trust, and never stray back into the general swinging pool.

Although we love playing with single bi-fems, we don't actively seek them out, we just let them find us, and hopefully they like what they see and want to get to know us better.

I'll have a bit!!!

Its always the same on these threads people complain that we don't exist when in fact we do and our verifications prove that we actually meet couples alone, so how can people post that we don't exist!!! Grrrrrrrrr

By *ll overWoman  over a year ago

Carmarthen

I`m a single fem and I have a gr8 time on here with cpls, single man and at party`s, I find that meeting cpls it`s all to do with timeing and being free at the same time, ppl have children as I do and every other weekends ar free, but single males are 10 a penny and there is always one ready for action ..lol..

By *harmingCharles33Man  over a year ago

s wales

Maybe your just not the single fems type,ive met a few and there are plenty on here,not all single fems are bi mind.

I met a few on my old profile. We do exist, its not exactly hard to find us

"Maybe your just not the single fems type,ive met a few and there are plenty on here,not all single fems are bi mind. "

agrees we not all bisexual lol

Threads like this annoy me no end. Bi fems are not illusive. We do play with couples but its not something that we constantly want??? You need to have patience.

"Threads like this annoy me no end. Bi fems are not illusive. We do play with couples but its not something that we constantly want??? You need to have patience. "

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets annoyed

"Threads like this annoy me no end. Bi fems are not illusive. We do play with couples but its not something that we constantly want??? You need to have patience.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets annoyed "

Its like people having a go at a small minority on here. Oh and fyi it isnt easy for bi fems to find couples they are comfortable with all the time either

[Removed by poster at 04/04/13 11:41:07]

"Threads like this annoy me no end. Bi fems are not illusive. We do play with couples but its not something that we constantly want??? You need to have patience.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets annoyed

Its like people having a go at a small minority on here. Oh and fyi it isnt easy for bi fems to find couples they are comfortable with all the time either"

Exactly, pushy fems or pushy guys a list of do n don't as long as your arm etc

They certainly do exist, though the number of fake profiles make finding the genuine ones a little more challenging! xx

We have had a few meets with single bi fems but the last time we were here. found we met one regular. As we were all comftorble with each other and had fun. Unfortunatly she isnt on here anymore. So we are on the look out Its one of those things takes time to find. Also you have to look at it from the fem's point of view they must get bombarded with mesages so will take time to go through and they have to feel safe /comftorble with the person they do talk to .

We would love to find a bifem.

Our meet criteria makes it difficult to meet so we are being patient and hope 1 day it will come reality for s and myself.god I miss fem on fem.

People moan about blokes but I've found couples to be the pushiest and stroppiest. Not exactly attractive. Put me off meeting them for a long time and it's only now that I'm considering the idea again.

"Threads like this annoy me no end. Bi fems are not illusive. We do play with couples but its not something that we constantly want??? You need to have patience. "

u tell em hannah my sweets lol

"People moan about blokes but I've found couples to be the pushiest and stroppiest. Not exactly attractive. Put me off meeting them for a long time and it's only now that I'm considering the idea again. "

Plus you try to make yourself available but they don't get back to you, think most couples like the idea rather than the reality x

"People moan about blokes but I've found couples to be the pushiest and stroppiest. Not exactly attractive. Put me off meeting them for a long time and it's only now that I'm considering the idea again.

Plus you try to make yourself available but they don't get back to you, think most couples like the idea rather than the reality x"

defo second that hun xx

Oh we like the single fems very much as Squirty is into women as much as flirty and may be we've been greedy as we play with 3 single fems fairly regularly x

One in perticular as become good friends and enjoy her company as she dose ours too xxx

All I can say is if u treat the single fems like u would ya wife /girlfriend rather than a piece of meat then u will do just fine x

Yes there are quite a few fakes ie blokes pretending to be fems which does spoil it x

Remember treat them with respect and u will do just fine xxx

"I'm a single female who enjoys meeting couples and its difficult because most couples are looking for the ideal fem, slim, long legged, blonde, huge boobs. Most of us aren't like that because we're real people x

We deffo aren't..I'd feels inadequate if we had a model over.... only real women please.....

Seems they don't exist xxx"

Oh they do x

Rather than add a similar post thought I would add to this one...we have been looking for a single straight or play straight female to join us for some time now and have had no luck at all. We would really welcome any advice in finding someone please

By *I-GirlCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I know one of the perfect ones It's all in respecting one another and maintaining clear boundaries. Like communication is fem to fem only or she focuses on the fem only touching the male partner when invited to do so...etc

When it works its lush

By *utty FruttyCouple  over a year ago

south wales

We have try'd to meet afew just bi-fem as mrsJ like it as much as I do even say I'm willing to just sit & watch them go 4it, even when there's other couples looking for just bi-fem we wink or message them & say we willing to just let fems play they not always interested ?? Its like if its ok for tha male 2 touch another woman but his woman can't touch another man ?? & 9 times out of 10 you can tell its the male replying, wierd lol

Well peachy a lot of couples are missing out on a lovely last. Because I bet you are top of most blokes lists x

There are plenty of single fems on fab bi and straight just cos they haven't or don't want to meet u means nothing

single fems ....feck we cant find a cpl lol

"There are plenty of single fems on fab bi and straight just cos they haven't or don't want to meet u means nothing"

Dont forget, we also have to fancy both partners. Often one is fine but I wouldn't touch the other with a bargepole.

women have the foof so they are in control.

most single women have kids and other commitments so their playtime is limited

most chose a regular cpl or cpl to play with and dont forget they usually play with single men as well so they are bombarded with messages .

yes i totally agree im the same single mother not enough time to play with children and work etc as most couples meet in the evenings would love to meet a couple that meet in the daytime and it all takes time to orrganise meets

"Does anyone else have any luck with the 'lucrative single female'?

Finding it really difficult. ..we're obviously doing it wrong!

I've been a single female on here before and did my bit so I don't understand why others are so quiet!

Any couples have a theory? Or any single females have an explanation on why it's so difficult lol xxx"

Try being a single bi male! Then youll have a challenge lol

Most guys dont admit to the ni thing on here as a huge stumbling block, but I pref to be honest at least.

I do my bit

Me toooooo

i try lol

"There are plenty of single fems on fab bi and straight just cos they haven't or don't want to meet u means nothing

Dont forget, we also have to fancy both partners. Often one is fine but I wouldn't touch the other with a bargepole. "

Or one fancies you & the other doesn't x

» Add a new message to this topic