FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > masqurade ball facts n figures

masqurade ball facts n figures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In response to queries as to the cost of attending the Masked Ball, I thought I'd give you all a heads up as to the commitments entered into by those organising this event.

This is a NOT FOR PROFIT event, being organised in order to give Fab members a great night out, and so the costs are based on hoping for a response of around 200 people who, as well as expressing an interest, actually end up PAYING.

The forecast of expenditure is against a possible total available budget of £4,000 (£20 per person, 200 people).

Marquee - £2,500

Buffet - £450

Toilets - £350

Generator - £320

Entertainment/Decoration/misc £380.

As you can see, there is no spare in this equation, and we are looking into a plan B (and C lol), depending on how many ACTUALLY pay, by downsizing the marquee etc.

The camping / bunkhouse costs are paid directly to the landowner, none of that is towards the event itself.

Bottom line... if you have expressed an interest, please support this event (and by that I mean, get your wallets out lol!), and if you haven't yet committed, then please stick your names down.

This event needs the support of Fab members for it to happen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So gutted im working and cant get time off xx bastard bastard job xx

By *itchnbastardCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

So looking forward with Mandy xx

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

How many have expressed interest and how many have paid?

ya know i wish ya all the success with ya masked ball love xxx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"How many have expressed interest and how many have paid? "

Over 130 have expressed an interest.... less than 40 have paid!

Gonna be chasing people soon, cant let them pay lastminute.com, these things have to be paid for in advance!

come on guys we are absolutley brasic and we have managed to pay these guys are working bloody hard to give us a good night out,so get your wallets out and show your support

Blackpool

Paid and going

hey either way its gonna be a bloody good nite xxx its the people that make the party xxx

mart has worked so hard xxx

hi guys,,if you still need my band ill speak to rest of the members and see about reducing our fee,,to try help out , tony

Yep all paid up and looking forward to it.

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"Yep all paid up and looking forward to it. "

Me too !!!! tell D no fecking snoring as we are bunking in with you

I will provide ear plugs as its 100 certain he will snore lmao x

we have paid and looking forward to going. need to get a mask to hide my fugly face(ger).

lookin forward to seeinh u guys xx and thanku xxxx

By *he Lady and the TrampCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

All set, even planned to give the tent an airing as I haven't dared look since the iow festival last year... Poxy rain has put the damper on that... Just hoping its still in one piece and hasn't totally discintergrated ha ha...

Either way, we can't wait! come rain or shine (hopefully the latter)Even got matching wellies for my dress lol xxxx

Ooh another iow couple here too! We love it there

Paid - check

Dress - check

Baby sitter - check

brecon

Great to see the momentum build, I know its a while away yet but get amongst your friends and get them along, got one or two things in the pipeline to make the night to remember for everyone!

yeah its gonna be a scream pmsl

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

So many masks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Which one do I get????

South Wales

Intriguing.... The mind boggles as to what is in that pipeline..lol xx

brecon

"Intriguing.... The mind boggles as to what is in that pipeline..lol xx "

I'll never tell, never I tell you!

Do your worst, dip me in chocolate and throw me into a pit of sex-starved women, but I'm made of sterner stuff, you'll not break me!

NOTE*** Dark chocolate please, my fave!

and mine yummy

Blackpool

Wearing a MacLeod kilt ..

"Intriguing.... The mind boggles as to what is in that pipeline..lol xx

Do your worst, dip me in chocolate and throw me into a pit of sex-starved women, but I'm made of sterner stuff, you'll not break me!

Mmmmmmm I will lick it get slowly and sensually off you .chocolate sprinkles too?poppyxx

NOTE*** Dark chocolate please, my fave!"

"All set, even planned to give the tent an airing as I haven't dared look since the iow festival last year... Poxy rain has put the damper on that... Just hoping its still in one piece and hasn't totally discintergrated ha ha...

Either way, we can't wait! come rain or shine (hopefully the latter)Even got matching wellies for my dress lol xxxx "

If it rains I dont mind mud wrestling with some sexy lady's? Anyone else up for topless or naked mud wrestling?poppyxc

"Intriguing.... The mind boggles as to what is in that pipeline..lol xx

Mmmmmmm I will lick it get slowly and sensually off you .chocolate sprinkles too?poppy

NOTE*** Dark chocolate please, my fave!"

or chocolate wrestling yummy .poppyxx

South Wales

[Removed by poster at 21/04/13 20:28:49]

South Wales

"All set, even planned to give the tent an airing as I haven't dared look since the iow festival last year... Poxy rain has put the damper on that... Just hoping its still in one piece and hasn't totally discintergrated ha ha...

Either way, we can't wait! come rain or shine (hopefully the latter)Even got matching wellies for my dress lol xxxx If it rains I dont mind mud wrestling with some sexy lady's? Anyone else up for topless or naked mud wrestling?poppyxc "

Definitely up for a bit of that ha ha right up my alley!! xx

" "
prehaps we could have a chocolate mud pit .yummy.xx

Either way, we can't wait! come rain or shine (hopefully the latter)Even got matching wellies for my dress lol xxxx If it rains I dont mind mud wrestling with some sexy lady's? Anyone else up for topless or naked mud wrestling?poppyxc

L

Definitely up for a bit of that ha ha right up my alley!! xx "

ohhhhhh its going to be fun come rain or shine yummy,xx

South Wales

Either way, we can't wait! come rain or shine (hopefully the latter)Even got matching wellies for my dress lol xxxx If it rains I dont mind mud wrestling with some sexy lady's? Anyone else up for topless or naked mud wrestling?poppyxc

Definitely up for a bit of that ha ha right up my alley!! xx "

Well as the male half of this couple and reading what the female half wrote u will all be glad to know I have just ordered a large child's blow up pool and a shed full of chocolate body paint ready for the after dinner show if that don't get everybody paying for their place I don't know what will lol xx

Either way, we can't wait! come rain or shine (hopefully the latter)Even got matching wellies for my dress lol xxxx If it rains I dont mind mud wrestling with some sexy lady's? Anyone else up for topless or naked mudwrestling?poppyxc

Well as the male half of this couple and reading what the female half wrote u will all be glad to know I have just ordered a large child's blow up

pool and a shed full of chocolate body paint ready for the after dinner show if that don't get everybody paying for their place I don't know what will lol xx"

we got one in the sale from tesco we could have two pools one for mixed wrestling in chocolate and one fem on fem? Any guys intrested ? Lol.if not two female pools.lol.pervy poppyxx

South Wales

Either way, we can't wait! come rain or shine (hopefully the latter)Even got matching wellies for my dress lol xxxx If it rains I dont mind mud wrestling with some sexy lady's? Anyone else up for topless or naked mudwrestling?poppyxc

Well as the male half of this couple and reading what the female half wrote u will all be glad to know I have just ordered a large child's blow up

pool and a shed full of chocolate body paint ready for the after dinner show if that don't get everybody paying for their place I don't know what will lol xxwe got one in the sale from tesco we could have two pools one for mixed wrestling in chocolate and one fem on fem? Any guys intrested ? Lol.if not two female pools.lol.pervy poppyxx "

Well I got to warn u mind although you would not know it looking at her jes used to b a prop in rugby so she mite put up enough of a fight for u poppy on her own) xxx

South Wales

pool and a shed full of chocolate body paint ready for the after dinner show if that don't get everybody paying for their place I don't know what will lol xxwe got one in the sale from tesco we could have two pools one for mixed wrestling in chocolate and one fem on fem? Any guys intrested ? Lol.if not two female pools.lol.pervy poppyxx

Well I got to warn u mind although you would not know it looking at her jes used to b a prop in rugby so she mite put up enough of a fight for u poppy on her own) xxx"

HA HA... dearest, hate to shame you, but I was actually the England Hooker!!! but fun in the pool I'll take anyday come mud or choccy, I'll be right up home.. eh poppy xxx

Either way, we can't wait! come rain or shine (hopefully the latter)Even got matching wellies for my dress lol xxxx If it rains I dont mind mud wrestling with some sexy lady's? Anyone else up for topless or naked

mudwrestling?poppyxc

Well as the male half of this couple and reading what the female half wrote u will all be glad toknow I have just ordered a large child's blow up

pool and a shed full of chocolate body paint ready for the after dinner show if that don't get everybody paying for their place I don't know what will lol xxwe got one in the sale from tesco we could have two pools one for mixed wrestling in

chocolate and one fem on fem? Any guys intrested ? Lol.if not two female pools.lol.pervy poppyxx

Well I got to warn u mind although you would not know it looking at her jes used to b a prop in rugby so she mite put up enough of a fight for u

poppy on her own) xxx

HA HA... dearest, hate to shame you, but I was actually the England Hooker!!! but fun in the pool I'll take anyday come mud or choccy, I'll be right up home.. eh poppy xxx "

Bring it on .i do combat lol.so can look after myself .bring on the chock funxx

By *aidinwalesWoman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

Come on guys ... this is going to be the party of all partys ... and at the end if the day £20 for a good night out is great value for money ....

maid we have been offered summit amazin gonna be a rite giggle but ice and mart have sworn me to secrecy lol xxxx

South Wales

Ooohhhhh I love a girl who knows how to tease xxx

South Wales

Please please please be a adult size chocolate fountain with a wrestling pit would love to see her face lol xxx

pmsl xxxxxxx

"Please please please be a adult size chocolate fountain with a wrestling pit would love to see her face lol xxx"
yes please I love that we an all dance in it then toooo .yummy.xx

"maid we have been offered summit amazin gonna be a rite giggle but ice and mart have sworn me to secrecy lol xxxx"
i have a torture treatment in plan for them both involving chocolate sprinkles and whipped cream and a interigation technique akin to 007 .they don't call me 0069 for nothingxwatch out ake sure your backs covered i got my hoods out ready .lol.xx

lol well we have got a surprise act and sumone will to take pictures yayyyyy xxxx

disco is sorted ..am hoping we can get enuff in budget to book band but at the mo we cant xx as marquee comes first xxx it will get there xx gonna be a wicked nite xxx

there is also a cash option now so if yuu do not have paypal please contact Mart xxx

Have you thought about fab member entertainers, plenty on here that sing etc as a profession i should imagine!

"Have you thought about fab member entertainers, plenty on here that sing etc as a profession i should imagine! "

and even better if they offer their services for free

I can play the spoons to chas n dave if thats any good

brecon

Time for an update.

The bunkhouse is now full, if spaces do become available I'll post on here.

We now have a great DJ confirmed, PLUS a "mystery" act which we think is going to be a big hit!

Thanks for all the helpful comments, keep them coming, lets make this a night that will be talked about for years!

Just one big request... if you have said yes to coming, please dig out your wallets and pay!

Part payment is acceptable if you need to, and we now have the option to pay in cash via a bank too, so if you need any details, let me (Mart, _thwalescpl) know.

the mystery act is gonna be brill pmsl

and we got hairdresser on standby lol xxx

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Let me know if the single male quarter is full lol

brecon

Yup, currently got all the single males we need, but if anyone drops out we will be letting the guys who have expressed an interest know.

67 days to the masked ball!!! excited much lol xx so much to do gonn be brilliant xx

Rite help peeps i have a couple that want to come but have no tent xxxx anyone got spare xxx

Either way, we can't wait! come rain or shine (hopefully the latter)Even got matching wellies for my dress lol xxxx If it rains I dont mind mud wrestling with some sexy lady's? Anyone else up for topless or naked mud wrestling?poppyxc "

pmsl oi i have agreed to being stuk.up against a tree nd painted into it saturday mornin mun lol xxx

184 on yes list please confirm soon as u can as we r cappin it at 200 xxx thanku guys xx

By *entle TouchMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

When is this all happening.Its interesting.

at the.moment gentle single males places r taken xx will let u kno if anyone drops out xx mwah thanku xd

By *entle TouchMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Thanks for the kind reply...xxx

61 days to go hehehehe xx

getting excited now its gonna be brill

Horsham

Wow over 130 people registered now!!!

Guess there is still room for a few more.

brecon

The surprise act for the Ball has been revealed, in order to get volunteers lol!

Confused, curious? Check out the forums, and get volunteering!

By *affy103Couple  over a year ago

bridgend

God help us, a hypnotist at a posh black tie, ball gowned swingers do...oh please God please please help us..lol

By *arah n LeeCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"God help us, a hypnotist at a posh black tie, ball gowned swingers do...oh please God please please help us..lol"

LOL!!! check out the seperate thread for further details!

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

is coming from london, is paid up.... case is packed and i have a good supply of mint! not that im excited....!!! lol

cant wait to see some old friends and meet some new ones woop woop xxxxxxx

Woohoo lol xxx

"is coming from london, is paid up.... case is packed and i have a good supply of mint! not that im excited....!!! lol

cant wait to see some old friends and meet some new ones woop woop xxxxxxx "

not that your excited bombs wish i cud go as well but it should be brill

By *I-GirlCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

we're paid...now to find a dress!

I wanna come and can pay instantly? X

"we're paid...now to find a dress! "
nice to see you two again .poppyxx

brecon

"I wanna come and can pay instantly? X"

Can't message you with details due to your filters, contact me.

By *I-GirlCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Poppy!! Long time chick! Will be good to see you xxx

you all gonna have a brilliant night

Few peeps from england comin too yayyy xx

brecon

More places made available for single guys, drop us a line and we will see if we can get you on the list!

"Poppy!! Long time chick! Will be good to see you xxx "
yey be good to,see you and hubby .xxxxx

just to.let everyone know dispite some rumours the hypnotist and dj r offering their services for free... the monies asked for the marquee and all the equipment that goes with it the buffet decorations and toilets ..any questions jus ask xxx

its moving along nicely

its gonna be cracking lol

Am crap with dresses jus so u guys know this lol xxxx

By *ummymummyxoxCouple  over a year ago

aberdare

Cant wait

Tentatively waiting for my dress to turn up!!!

Havnt even started yet lol xxx

"Havnt even started yet lol xxx"
all payed up and sorted now, just got the mask to get, I like hundreds of them xxxxxxxxxx

oh aye gotta get a mask lol

brecon

Single male places are still available guys, the ladies want more eye-candy lol!

"Single male places are still available guys, the ladies want more eye-candy lol! "
Given fire a list of highly recommended and tested by poppy single guys .all three gold stars .poppyxx

"Single male places are still available guys, the ladies want more eye-candy lol! Given fire a list of highly recommended and tested by poppy single guys .all three gold stars .poppyxx "
poppy?

brecon

40 days to go folks, still plenty of places available, get amongst your friends and drag out those tents and sleeping bags, it going to be a fun night!

it dont say how long for n where the place is? but very intrested xx

brecon

It does say, but for clarity..

Arrival is from 3pm on Friday the 5th July, and we must vacate by 1pm the next day.

The location is given as the Upper Neath Valley, which is enough for people to have a rough idea, the exact location will be sent, along with concise directions, in the week before the event.

aberdare

xxxxx

Got the tent out today for an airing and now all packed and ready to go .... hope it dont rain coz if my hair is a mess my mask shall be a paper bag with eye holes lol

brecon

"Got the tent out today for an airing and now all packed and ready to go .... hope it dont rain coz if my hair is a mess my mask shall be a paper bag with eye holes lol "

There will be an on-site hairdresser, check with Fire for details!

Its ok i am also a hairdresser just a field with no hookups does make it a tad challenging ha ha

brecon

"Its ok i am also a hairdresser just a field with no hookups does make it a tad challenging ha ha "

The bunkhouse will be utilised for this purpose, so all the power you need is there lol!

Oooooo bonus ... ty very muchly had a bit of a slight panic on xxx

"it dont say how long for n where the place is? but very intrested xx"

check the forums jackman no it wont tell you exactly where it is it never does until ya paid ya money makes sense doesnt it and it does give you every single detail you wish to know there are about three threads check them all you will see fire and sthwales have covered every aspect

By *bw queen of spadesWoman  over a year ago

neath

"In response to queries as to the cost of attending the Masked Ball, I thought I'd give you all a heads up as to the commitments entered into by those organising this event.

This is a NOT FOR PROFIT event, being organised in order to give Fab members a great night out, and so the costs are based on hoping for a response of around 200 people who, as well as expressing an interest, actually end up PAYING.

The forecast of expenditure is against a possible total available budget of £4,000 (£20 per person, 200 people).

Marquee - £2,500

Buffet - £450

Toilets - £350

Generator - £320

Entertainment/Decoration/misc £380.

As you can see, there is no spare in this equation, and we are looking into a plan B (and C lol), depending on how many ACTUALLY pay, by downsizing the marquee etc.

The camping / bunkhouse costs are paid directly to the landowner, none of that is towards the event itself.

Bottom line... if you have expressed an interest, please support this event (and by that I mean, get your wallets out lol!), and if you haven't yet committed, then please stick your names down.

This event needs the support of Fab members for it to happen.

"

fire pm me hun may have sum ideas to bring ur op costs down a lil

Any chance of us Brits going? If so where is it please as it's a non child weekend for my friend plus if he wants to come and is able to, I need to book the night off from work

brecon

"Any chance of us Brits going? If so where is it please as it's a non child weekend for my friend plus if he wants to come and is able to, I need to book the night off from work "

Tried to send you details, but blocked by filters.

Basically its a little North of Neath (which is a little North of Swansea).

All welcome, even you heathens from over the border lol!

Horsham

Wonders if we get a discount from having to cross that bridge - they charge, you know.

brecon

Hey, that aint the only road into Wales ya know lol!

Lmao xx well i have to say really amazin people the ball is nearly hittin 100 peeps thanku all so much xxx and id u would like to attend just give us a mail xx

brecon

35 days to go, looking to fix a date for the closing of the list about a week prior, so only about 27 days to get your name down and your money paid lol!

"Wonders if we get a discount from having to cross that bridge - they charge, you know."

come down the M50 suru no charge then love xxxx

The masked ball.list will close on the 30th june x so get ur names down lol xx

brecon

30 days folks, still loads of space if you want to throw up a tent and party with the South Wales Fab contingent!

its all systems go get your names in and confirm for whats gonna be a superb night

brecon

Anyway, I am seriously thinking about closing the list now, cos its getting waaaaay too close to the 120 people mark, which would mean I would have to keep my promise to be a volunteer for the hypnotist chappie, and god knows what you lot would get him to make me do!!!

"Anyway, I am seriously thinking about closing the list now, cos its getting waaaaay too close to the 120 people mark, which would mean I would have to keep my promise to be a volunteer for the hypnotist chappie, and god knows what you lot would get him to make me do!!! "
i got ideas mart .i can ride you in the grand national into first place .lollxx

[Removed by poster at 07/06/13 17:33:28]

"[Removed by poster at 07/06/13 17:33:28]"
poppy not joexx

brecon

"Anyway, I am seriously thinking about closing the list now, cos its getting waaaaay too close to the 120 people mark, which would mean I would have to keep my promise to be a volunteer for the hypnotist chappie, and god knows what you lot would get him to make me do!!! i got ideas mart .i can ride you in the grand national into first place .lollxx "

Mmmm.... he wouldnt have to hypnotize me to get me to do that! xxx

Mart dun u dare xxxx lmao dun b a wimp xx

26 days to the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get ur names down and confirm if u wanna come lol xxx gonna be a brilliant nite xxx

aberdare

"26 days to the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get ur names down and confirm if u wanna come lol xxx gonna be a brilliant nite xxx"

Horsham

Am in -

brecon

25 days left folks, and only 20 days left to get on the list!

brecon

Three weeks today.... jeez, not long now folks!

brecon

20 days and counting.

We have loads of room in our tent, plus airbeds, so if anyone needs a place to crash let us know!

hi

how much is the cost to attend? I can the the outlay costs here but not a tent/individual fee x

brecon

"hi

how much is the cost to attend? I can the the outlay costs here but not a tent/individual fee x"

It's £20 per person for the ball, and a fiver a person for camping, or £15 for a bunk in the bunkhouse, one bunk had become available so its first to pay gets it lol!!!

xxx

brecon

Ok, two weeks to go, if you aint confirmed your place you only have a few more days!

A few updates.

It is BYOB, make sure you label your bottles and cans clearly!

There is one more bunk available, get in quick, first to pay gets it!

Any ladies wanting an "on site" hairdo should contact Fire who has arranged a site visit by a hairdresser.

We have stacks of room in our huge tent, and there are others willing to share theirs too, so if you don't have one, thats no excuse not to come now lol!

Contact Fie and Ice or us with requests or offers of tent-share, and we will sort you out!

Hi we have a sapre 2 rooms in our tent theres is a double airbed free to if u want the mid section of the tent u will have to supply ur own air bed but we got a spare air beed for the one room ie we can accommodate 2 x more cpls if u need a tent to crash out in CPLS ONLY plz give us a message on fab xx

brecon

Just 5 days until the list closes, if you think someone you know would like to come, then get them confirmed!

Also, if you decide to change your profile name, or leave then come back, or hide your profile, or anything that might make finding you difficult... LET US KNOW!!!!!

We will be sending details to the names on our list, if you change yours its your own fault if you dont get them!!!

This heathen from over the border cannot get the time off work as too many off already hope you all have a jolly good time

"This heathen from over the border cannot get the time off work as too many off already hope you all have a jolly good time"

Hope everyone has fun at the masked ball, I can't make this one but anyone watching the rugby please look out for 4 blokes wearing welsh flags as kilts x

"Hope everyone has fun at the masked ball, I can't make this one but anyone watching the rugby please look out for 4 blokes wearing welsh flags as kilts x"

Dam wish I was a fan

brecon

Only a week to go folks, and the list closes soon, get your names down and let's make it an awesome night!

By *rystals 2Couple  over a year ago

swansea

fun all the way

» Add a new message to this topic