FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > What did you learn from 2009??

What did you learn from 2009??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the year comes to an end it got me thinking (dangerous i know ) life is all about experiences be they good or bad. so I would like to ask what have lesson from life have you learned this year that you will take on with you in 2010?

For me it's to appreciate what we have nurture and keep it close because it can be taken away from you in an instant. I wish everyone more happy times in 2010.. much love mr n mrs p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I guess for us its that you need to grab hold of life as it whizzes by, hang on for dear life, and enjoy the ride!!!

This year, we took the plunge and took up swinging, and we are soooo glad we did, not just cos of the obvious, but also cos of all the friends we have met!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never learnt anything just realised that every year we have high hopes for peace on earth and every day peace is shattered somewhere and lives are lost. Suppose you just have to enjoy your loved ones and try and keep them safe as possible x

At this time of year, every year, I always make a concerted effort to count my blessings - which are many - and promise myself I won't feel sorry for myself in the year ahead.

By *erekduvallCouple  over a year ago

swansea

As I get older and have seen some of those that grew up with me sadly pass away I have realised to make the most of life, and not take some of the crap in life so seriously or to heart. and above all to everyone out there , money and possesions aint everything, its health and happiness, and the help of a good woman/family and friends...........................gr8 sex, lol, helps.

By *icelymarkedMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Not to open the door and invite a strange woman into the house ... that was 12 months ago and she is still here. Mind you she cooks good, irons, does other domestic duties as required, tidies the garden and is quite handy at various nautical things under close supervision ... dishes, swabbing decks, anti-fouling, painting and pumping the bilges.

Aren't these extended warranties brilliant. And I still got the box too incase I need to send her back.

Loves ya Babes

now please put that chain saw back

please

yes I know you have a licence for it ....

Oooooo that's interesting - I never knew you could do that

For me it has been to realise that you can find good friends in the most unlikely places and when you do make sure you apreciate them!! Also to avoid labels and stereotyping!!!

GOTTA AGREE WITH THE ABOVE SUE X

never learnt a lot lol

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

well for me i learnt the best lesson-honesty is best policy every time no doubt abt it shame not everyone is same tho

here here hot xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dunno

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Blast from the past!!

By *ilffadMan  over a year ago

swansea

So many UNLOS

Fucking hell the good old days

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

That was back before smartphones lowered the bar for getting online... and some may say lowered the quality of the online experience.

» Add a new message to this topic