FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > ON DEATH ROW

ON DEATH ROW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if u was on death row.what would u have 4 your last dinner.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

roast lamb with all the trimmings failing that my fellas cock lol

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

SPITROAST

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

"SPITROAST "

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

mature prime dodo cooked on a open spit

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

A cake with a file

My Sunday dinner. Lush.

steak , chips, garlic mushrooms, onion rings, peas and jack daniels/pepper sauce followed by a huge chunk of warm chocolate fudge cake with double cream.........then see them try and get me out of the cell haha

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

The most popular meal on death row apparently is a burger and fries ...

We call that a HAPPY MEAL !!

"The most popular meal on death row apparently is a burger and fries ...

We call that a HAPPY MEAL !!"

Now thats what I call ironic pmsl

By *rettylittlegirlWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

The reason the most popular meal on death row is a burger and fries is because there are several stipulations surrounding what can be expected in a last meal.

It has to be a reasonable price, usually between $20 and $40.

In some states it has to be locally sourced.

In all states a home cooked meal will be prepared in the prison kitchen, like every other meal... which is why a lot of prisoners will opt for your classic fast food burger and fries, because its bound to be better than prison cafeteria food!

Full sex party all the trimmings .dp DV da and triple penertration as well as on in the mouth too.xx when I going? Poppyxx

"Full sex party all the trimmings .dp DV da and triple penertration as well as on in the mouth too.xx when I going? Poppyxx "
thats a full meat fest if your thinking?! Poppyxx

By *ostrings2Couple  over a year ago

newport

"The reason the most popular meal on death row is a burger and fries is because there are several stipulations surrounding what can be expected in a last meal.

In all states a home cooked meal will be prepared in the prison kitchen, like every other meal... which is why a lot of prisoners will opt for your classic fast food burger and fries, because its bound to be better than prison cafeteria food!

"

also stephen said it could be weeks before

"The reason the most popular meal on death row is a burger and fries is because there are several stipulations surrounding what can be expected in a last meal.

also stephen said it could be weeks before "

CANT YOU REQUEST KFC OR MCDONALD'S OR CHINESE OR INDIAN OR THAI THOUGH? If it was your last meal you would want it authentic to whatever it was not prison food .i know they done something wrong and being executed but surely compassion over the last meal other than belugia caviar and champagne unless they can afford to pay towards it .ohhhh that sounds harsh now .poppyxx

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"steak , chips, garlic mushrooms, onion rings, peas and jack daniels/pepper sauce followed by a huge chunk of warm chocolate fudge cake with double cream.........then see them try and get me out of the cell haha"

This

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

Poppys pussy with all the trimmings

"Poppys pussy with all the trimmings "
lol.you licks i love you both licking and eating it i would be in heaven if that was your last meal.i might just fuck you both to death then to top you both off.lol.bad pervy poppyxx

West Glamorgan

[Removed by poster at 27/04/13 18:32:36]

West Glamorgan

"Poppys pussy with all the trimmings lol.you licks i love you both licking and eating it i would be in heaven if that was your last meal.i might just fuck you both to death then to top you both off.lol.bad pervy poppyxx "

Mmmmmm finger licking good!

"Poppys pussy with all the trimmings lol.you licks i love you both licking and eating it i would be in heaven if that was your last meal.i might just fuck you both to death then to top you both off.lol.bad pervy poppyxx

Mmmmmm finger licking good!"

aint it just you naughty couple i want one of m 's curry with his special cream for me lol.xx

By *rettylittlegirlWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

also stephen said it could be weeks before CANT YOU REQUEST KFC OR MCDONALD'S OR CHINESE OR INDIAN OR THAI THOUGH? If it was your last meal you would want it authentic to whatever it was not prison food .i know they done something wrong and being executed but surely compassion over the last meal other than belugia caviar and champagne unless they can afford to pay towards it .ohhhh that sounds harsh now .poppyxx "

Of course you can. That's what I mean by fast food. You can order out from a local, that's why a lot of folk will go for McDonald's or as you say KFC.

As far as I'm awake the meal happens no more than a week before execution. Usually a day or two days before, depending on the method of demise.

As far as I'm aware the tradition stems from France originally and was symbolic of making peace with the guards and executioner. The giving and receiving of a meal was quite superstitious and would mean the prisoner wouldn't come back as a ghost to haunt those who condemned him/her.

I'm only going on my own knowledge by the way so I could be mistaken. Worth checking Wikipedia maybe if you or your partner are interested? X

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Starter I'd have the beast breakfast from uplands diner main course the meter long hotdog from the smoke haus then finish off with a full wedding cake 5 tiers that should hopefully postpone it for a week til I got through it lol

» Add a new message to this topic