FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > CANCELLATION 29TH JUNE

CANCELLATION 29TH JUNE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE THAT WAS INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT BUT FOR NOW AM HAVING TO CANCEL IT AS THERE ARE ONE OR TWO BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS AND ANNIVERSARY DOS THE SAME NIGHT AND I FOR ONE DONT WANT TO MISS THOSE LOL. WILL TRY TO SORT ANOTHER DATE OUT WE WILL SEE. THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO MESSAGED ME SHOWING AN INTEREST BUT IT TAKE ME AGES TO MESSAGE YOU ALL BACK INDIVIDUALLY THANKS BUT SORRY FOR NOW CAT XXXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE THAT WAS INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT BUT FOR NOW AM HAVING TO CANCEL IT AS THERE ARE ONE OR TWO BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS AND ANNIVERSARY DOS THE SAME NIGHT AND I FOR ONE DONT WANT TO MISS THOSE LOL. WILL TRY TO SORT ANOTHER DATE OUT WE WILL SEE. THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO MESSAGED ME SHOWING AN INTEREST BUT IT TAKE ME AGES TO MESSAGE YOUALL

BACK INDIVIDUALLY THANKS BUT SORRY FOR NOW CAT XXXX

"

boooooooooooooooooooooooo.

sorry poppy my sweets but we would end up just a few of us and myself being way out of pocket lol will sort something tho

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

Public notice of a cancellation well in advance, that has to be a first, usually it's last second with no contact whatsoever !

well have never cancelled a big meet before but i do have good manners obviously to let ppl know well in advance well to those that messaged me with interest anyway. will sort another date

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

awwwwwwwwwwwwww i sad now

» Add a new message to this topic