FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > dogging barry

dogging barry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aching u OP   Man  over a year ago

Barry

any body up for dogging meet in barry friday night couples most welcome and 1st timers great location to play

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardiffadonisMan  over a year ago

BARRY

I'm up for dogging got my own car if u know of any places

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is some thing I would love to do but hubby not that keen, plus we don't know coz good places to go

Any*

By *kip123Man  over a year ago

Barry

If you are thinking of visiting the Knap car park then be very careful. I live over looking the Knap and I can confirm that it is a favourite place for the police to visit on cold rainy nights. Easy policing and an arrest gets them back to the station out of the weather

By *aughty_oneMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"If you are thinking of visiting the Knap car park then be very careful. I live over looking the Knap and I can confirm that it is a favourite place for the police to visit on cold rainy nights. Easy policing and an arrest gets them back to the station out of the weather"

I agree with licker, don't go dogging when the weather is bad. Cops are more active round car parks. There are other spots round the vale. Just have to find them.

By *aching u OP   Man  over a year ago

Barry

dont want to say the places on here

tryed to send you privte message message me

By *antonkid1955Man  over a year ago

cardiff

the police are just huge useless twats,,,instead of trying to arrest burglars and serious criminals,,they target consenting adults engaging in outdoor pursuits,,in which nobody is forcing anyone to do anything against their own free will,,the ONLY people who go to these car parks on cold rainy nights are consenting adults and the police wankers who get off on arresting doggers..

By *aughty_oneMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

ooooh they do read the forums btw!.

So when we going dogging in barry pm me loactions

"the police are just huge useless twats,,,instead of trying to arrest burglars and serious criminals,,they target consenting adults engaging in outdoor pursuits,,in which nobody is forcing anyone to do anything against their own free will,,the ONLY people who go to these car parks on cold rainy nights are consenting adults and the police wankers who get off on arresting doggers.."

Maybe you should try reading other forum posts on dogging. It is ILLEGAL, and you can be charged in certain circumstances with a number of offences. People who post in the forums giving information on locations and bad mouthing the police certainly do not help the cause, neither do TV programmes based on the activity. Maybe a lesson to be learnt here is not to post locations, do not bad mouth the police and be discreet. We have been stopped before now and had no problems as we are discreeet. It is all to do with WHO you are are, what you are doing and attitude.

Discretion is key and posts like this that are "open" forum on the internet certainly do NOT help the cause or plight of dogging.

» Add a new message to this topic