FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Blind Date

Blind Date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious has anyone ever done a blind date type meet off here or another site,

I imagine the anticipation and wonder could be quite high but the risk and disappointment factor is huge xx thoughts and stories plsxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just curious has anyone ever done a blind date type meet off here or another site,

I imagine the anticipation and wonder could be quite high but the risk and disappointment factor is huge xx thoughts and stories plsxx"

we have once .it was scary but thankfully the person turned out to be educated,humerous,handsome and offered he would walk put the door if i didnt like him.we met him more times after that.the anticipation and how scared I was did not make me want to do it again though ever .poppyx

i did once disaster and never never again xxxx

Most coffee meets are a blind date of sorts, rarely do people look like the pics they send, sometimes that's bad but on occasion you get a lovely surprise.

Just like me with you Hannah Mmmmm yummy x

"Most coffee meets are a blind date of sorts, rarely do people look like the pics they send, sometimes that's bad but on occasion you get a lovely surprise.

Just like me with you Hannah Mmmmm yummy x"

u were a yummy yummy suprise meet chick xxxxx

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"Just curious has anyone ever done a blind date type meet off here or another site,

I imagine the anticipation and wonder could be quite high but the risk and disappointment factor is huge xx thoughts and stories plsxx"

wont meet anyone if i havnt seen a pic so i know who im meeting,and not coz of safety either

Ive made the mistake of doin it twice.

Wont be a third!

course first meets are blind dates arent they if you have never met em in person before lol

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Our playtime is far to limited to try it.Add the fact that we tend to meet swingers an hours drive away+ the petrolcosts these days it's a No from us.

(susie)

Are first meet was last minute all I can think in my head was god you put some weight on.but we had a laugh an a Li play since it was are first meet did say you should update your photo

Why anyone would possibly do this is beyond my comprehension.

By *avadMan  over a year ago

taffs well

blind dates are good. u know wot u are having before u get there .just fill ure boots no awkwardness

Definately a male / female divide here I think !!!!! Maybe says a lot about which sex are the fussiest lol

» Add a new message to this topic