FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Bridgend social 18 th may .

Bridgend social 18 th may .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks to all that came to the social .The original organiser had a family crisis and messageD me to apologise to everyone .Thanks all that came and nice to meet some new sexy people and nice sexy friends we have met before..See ya all soon. I hope . Poppyxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r and mrs bangerboobsCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

We had a lovely time, nice to put proper faces to profile names ! Sorry we had to leave earlier than planned but work (for Mr BB) called

xx

Bridgend

*just noticed you seem at tad finger happy this morning poppy!! Lol xx

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

It great to meet lots of friends again and to make some new ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

omg was sooooo d*unk apologies apologies apologies but had a great night x

Another good social & there's more new people we've met. Loved it & can't wait till the next one x

By *kyplusCouple  over a year ago

bridgend

Thank you all that attended sincere appologies but family issues cannot be pushed aside I do hope all enjoyed and had fun poppy you will have to give feedback to me of numbers etc. And if another would go down well in future and what changes need to be made and thanks for taking over #tamping fuming raging on missing our own event but some things are just to important once again thank you all and esp poppy x Carling

as always at socials. l get d*unk and make myself noticed. if you saw me. then hope l behaved lol. was a very enjoyable evening . met one or two new people. thanks . x

were sorry was not able to make it.

bri has cold has to fight it

as operation on monday don't want cancel it for his eyes.

we will do are best to suport your social.

Hope it was great evening.

Bri Sue

"as always at socials. l get d*unk and make myself noticed. if you saw me. then hope l behaved lol. was a very enjoyable evening . met one or two new people. thanks . x"
you behaved col.i was a bit naughty later on,blush.poppyxx

Great social, great crowd, great atmosphere, great night. Need we say more lol?

Oohh...when's the next one???

Fantastic to see so much posative feedback, well done the organisers, apologies for our absence but who knows where this will lead ? A great idea and great people putting in the effort for the benefit of others.

Please keep us in mind for future events, especially if there a venue change

Well done and thank you.

S&S xxxx

so sorry we didnt make it few too many of mr d's work place drink in this venue, deffo up for next one, maybe in.a diff venue xx

"so sorry we didnt make it few too many of mr d's work place drink in this venue, deffo up for next one, maybe in.a diff venue xx"
think a different venue be appreciated by a few .never the less we all had fun .thanks again those who supported it.poppyxxps i got another venue in mind for next time .xx

fantastic poppy glad you all had a fantastic night xxx

"omg was sooooo d*unk apologies apologies apologies but had a great night x "

I was disgusted by your behaviour!!!! How old are you???? Hmmmmmm naughty girl

Thanks to all, made us feel really welcome on our very first social !!!!!

Might well have to come again

"omg was sooooo d*unk apologies apologies apologies but had a great night x

I was disgusted by your behaviour!!!! How old are you???? Hmmmmmm naughty girl "

mwah

mwah "

Hey sexy chick, you weren't half dirty enough for me

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

mwah

Hey sexy chick, you weren't half dirty enough for me "

lol

i am now punishing myself for my behaviour xx sorry lol xxx

By *appy campersCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Great to see all our old friends and to make a few new ones...Bigger venue maybe for next time?

By *ighflyersCouple  over a year ago

swansea

good attendance for the first one but maybe a private room would be better. sure people would be happy to pay a couple of pound to cover the cost. but well done to those that organised it.

Bridgend

Maybe if there is music then somewhere with an alternative room/outdoor area where people could chat easier.....we were introduced to several people and I've no idea who they were as I didn't catch their names!....and Mr BB is no help!! Lol xx

"Maybe if there is music then somewhere with an alternative room/outdoor area where people could chat easier.....we were introduced to several people and I've no idea who they were as I didn't catch their names!....and Mr BB is no help!! Lol xx"
yes and I would like a private room with a list next time one single bloke had the cheek to bring his friend whos not on the site .he never asked to .i thought that was out of order especially in the climate of things after face book.was not impressed at all.poppyxx

"good attendance for the first one but maybe a private room would be better. sure people would be happy to pay a couple of pound to cover the cost. but well done to those that organised it. "
i agree .we will look into it.looking at different venues and weighing up the pros and cons .if anyone has any ideas please feel free to private message me.the pace we had it has a private room but i know lots who attended and didnt didnt feel comfortable with the venue .xx

"Great to see all our old friends and to make a few new ones...Bigger venue maybe for next time? "
great to see you mrs campers .hopefully by a few more socials it be like graded exposure and i won't frighten you so much .i a good girl really.poppyxx

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

mwah "

Mr and Mrs lick didn't mind your behaviour make some sexy suggestions at the after party venue lol,even though it might be a mouth full!

"i am now punishing myself for my behaviour xx sorry lol xxx"
you wasn't that bad lol..I was quite impressed .lol,poppyxx

By *appy campersCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"Great to see all our old friends and to make a few new ones...Bigger venue maybe for next time? great to see you mrs campers .hopefully by a few more socials it be like graded exposure and i won't frighten you so much .i a good girl really.poppyxx "

Haha Pops you didn't scare me at all last night, was nice to chat and get to know you better xxx

I have to say thank you for pointing out its a reportable offence to tell others especially non site members where the socials are let alone bring them along .consider this offender of this social. Reported .poppyxx

You say that Poppy but I know of a couple who were told they could bring their non site member friends to a Swansea social recently, I was really uncomfortable about it

"You say that Poppy but I know of a couple who were told they could bring their non site member friends to a Swansea social recently, I was really uncomfortable about it "
that shouldn't happen only site members .what if people know them or they related to someone .i think that's not right .poppyxx

Bridgend

Is that us peachy?

The couple weren't on this site but on another and prior to the Swansea social they'd joined the site. We had also known and played with them for over a year so knew they were kosher.

Mrs BB

"Is that us peachy?

The couple weren't on this site but on another and prior to the Swansea social they'd joined the site. We had also known and played with them for over a year so knew they were kosher.

Mrs BB "

well if they joined before it thats fine.but non members should not be attending them at all.

By *iForNowXXMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 19/05/13 23:08:34]

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 19/05/13 23:19:26]

Cardiff

Me too but I think all the d*unks had the best fun.

Cardiff

Thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome at my first social.

Bridgend

...and further to my post, we had confirmed it all with the social organisers, we didn't just invite them without asking xx

"...and further to my post, we had confirmed it all with the social organisers, we didn't just invite them without asking xx"
thats good then .this bloke didnt . dont know what he as thinking really.xx

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

I would have expected that since you cant have non site members on cam in chat or in your pics that non site members should not be allowed at fab socials either. they should be for fab members only. lets face it its free to join so they only have to join before social but should at least have to do that before being allowed to attend a social.

Just our opinion.

"I would have expected that since you cant have non site members on cam in chat or in your pics that non site members should not be allowed at fab socials either. they should be for fab members only. lets face it its free to join so they only have to join before social but should at least have to do that before being allowed to attend a social.

Just our opinion."

Bridgend

I guess the issue also arises in the fact that the Bridgend social was in a public room in a public house so you couldn't actually restrict who came in.

I'm assuming by the two references made by the singer to swinging that is wasn't that discreet anyway !

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"I guess the issue also arises in the fact that the Bridgend social was in a public room in a public house so you couldn't actually restrict who came in.

I'm assuming by the two references made by the singer to swinging that is wasn't that discreet anyway ! "

Completely agree, it is not possible to police who attends when it is held in a public place, but as this was the first one completely understand the need to guage things before anyone should commit to booking a function room.

However socials that are held in a function/private room that can be policed then only fab members should be able to attend.

We were gutted we couldn't put our names down for Saturday as other commitments but maybe next time.

"I guess the issue also arises in the fact that the Bridgend social was in a public room in a public house so you couldn't actually restrict who came in.

I'm assuming by the two references made by the singer to swinging that is wasn't that discreet anyway !

Completely agree, it is not possible to police who

attends when it is held in a public place, but as this was the first one completely understand the need to guage things before anyone should commit to booking a function room.

However socials that are held in a function/private room that can be policed then only fab members

should be able to attend.

We were gutted we couldn't put our names down for Saturday as other commitments but maybe next time."

i never heared any references and if they were it didn't come from us being swingers theres at all as none knew we were attending there li think the issue is that swingers don't bring their friends and family along to events and then introduce themselves to a fellow swinger then ask who they are on the site therefore outing them .its not the done thing if members of the public were attending they don't know whos who but a member to bring a vanilla and point out or ask for introduction or a veri to say you met them is publicly outing them and a deffinate no.its not the same thing at all.hence i think the ey the socials are presently done is a god practice.also the female social never had that problem as no female would go along with a ancillary friend outing all her female fellow swingers.its an unwritten rule and one that was deffinately highlighted by the former post of wanting to keep discretion of the venue for example else wise all details would have been on the public forum.poppyxx

I'm assuming by the two references made by the singer to swinging that is wasn't that discreet anyway ! "

but he wouldn't know who is who any way swingers or not to have a guy introduce himself to you and his vanilla friend saying hes not on the site is public outing in my book.how is he to know i don't know him at all.xx

Bridgend

The singer made two references to swingers... the female of the couple we sat next too also picked up on it and asked if he'd really just said that!!... we laughed and said yeah!! Lol xx

"Is that us peachy?

Mrs BB "

I would never dream of naming anyone on a forum, I was making a point. There have been at least 2 occasions where non site members have been invited to attend a social x

"The singer made two references to swingers... the female of the couple we sat next too also picked up on it and asked if he'd really just said that!!... we laughed and said yeah!! Lol xx"
prehaps i was outside but at least he didnt name people which is what inviting non swingers and introducing them to swingers and talking about the site is doing .without consent may i add of the swingee .lol. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic