FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > BIFEMSINCOUPLES

BIFEMSINCOUPLES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being a boring straight oldie can someone explain why most females in couples on here are bisexual but the men still put "straight" on their bit of the profile. Not many true bi couples about I suppose, or DOES ANYONE KNOW DIFFERENT lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quite a few bi couples around, maybe we know of them because both of us, Biggus69 & me are bi. What's more difficult is finding a couple we both like & who both like us x

"Being a boring straight oldie can someone explain why most females in couples on here are bisexual but the men still put "straight" on their bit of the profile. Not many true bi couples about I suppose, or DOES ANYONE KNOW DIFFERENT lol "
just cos the fems bi doesn't mean the guy is .some are just fem bi kitty kat .here i go being my attention seeking self again in the forum.lol.but I just greedy .and if i run out of men. I still got lots of women ti shag.lol.xxbad pervy poppyxx

Wife's bi and loves other woman and fantasises about them. I'm not bi as in don't fancy other men, but do,appreciate the pleasure of anal fun!

The aim for many couples (the bloke) is to have another woman join them in FFM.

So he asks her to put down Bi, hoping to catch the elusive single woman...

But they are also the ones who will be put out if a bi man shows an interest...

» Add a new message to this topic