FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > speed dating night for swingers

speed dating night for swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what about a speed dating night for swingers? 5 mins chatting to each other that way you will find more potential meets and it would be a bit of fun ..something new. Discuss.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No its not a dating site as you keep hammering on at us ITS A SWING SITE who goes on dates

"No its not a dating site as you keep hammering on at us ITS A SWING SITE who goes on dates "

ha ha kitty ok then( a timed interview session for people who want to fuck each other)was a bit long so i said speed dating .NUMPTY ANSWERS LIKE THAT are just childish .

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"No its not a dating site as you keep hammering on at us ITS A SWING SITE who goes on dates

ha ha kitty ok then( a timed interview session for people who want to fuck each other)was a bit long so i said speed dating .NUMPTY ANSWERS LIKE THAT are just childish ."

And numpty questions like yours are......

What part of NOT A DATING SITE are you having a problem with?

If we wanted a dating site, this would be called FabDaters. We don't. It isn't.

"No its not a dating site as you keep hammering on at us ITS A SWING SITE who goes on dates

ha ha kitty ok then( a timed interview session for people who want to fuck each other)was a bit long so i said speed dating .NUMPTY ANSWERS LIKE THAT are just childish .

"

i only used speed dating because everyone knows how it goes but if you havent the intelligence to see its just the concept .dont just jump on the word "DATING" I DID SAY DICUSS NOT USE IT TO SLAG ME OFF AS KITTY DID SHE EVEN IS USING THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD TO BOOST HER COMMENT .

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

You know how most girls insist on having a drink first to see if there is a connection before having a meet for sex?

What would you call that first 'social' meet?

its a way of meeting a cpl or single and having a short chat to see if they float your boat or not.

no pressure just an initial chat.

Don't see what the big deal is about this being a dating or swinging site and why everyone gets so het up about it??

Check the main forums there's a thread there from someone looking to meet a life swinging partner and he hasn't been shot down in flames!

Whilst I'm not looking for that myself I don't know of any dating sites where you can find a partner that swings?

As long as people are honest about what they are looking for I can't see a problem?

Also the more swinging couples that hook up on here the more couples there are for everyone to play with!

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

My point being would people say for eg 'I have a date tonight Im meeting a guy/girl for a drink'.

They would if its smellsoffish.com

Personally if it was this site/that scenario I would also look at it as a date and perhaps refer to it as that.

So yeah, while the site name has the word 'swinger' in it, I also think its got a bit of 'Dating' to it aswell.

I dont see too many rights or wrongs here afterall they are just personal opinions we are giving on the subject

ha ha kitty ok then( a timed interview session for people who want to fuck each other)was a bit long so i said speed dating .NUMPTY ANSWERS LIKE THAT are just childish ."

uncle buck you can't expect people to mind read she went with what was posted so leave off kitty kat she is no numpty .i think your being very negative lately .think its time you d*unk some positive pussy juice .xx

As much as I agree with Kitten re: Bucks incessant insistence that this is a shagging site and not dating/social etc, I quite like his idea.

[Removed by poster at 05/06/13 17:20:01]

me and smiffy went on a date on here and have been happily married for 2 and a half years

What ever you call it, speed swinging sounds like a great idea to me. Beats the hell out of chat rooms, and its a safe environment to meet up

And what !!!! Get rid of socials ?

Surely that is a great way of meeting people and getting to know them !!!

And there is no pressure of a title to it just a social not dating meeting or any other misconception

Just thought I'd slip that in so to speak

Maybe it could be tried at a social, people can take part if they want

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

You have to meet in real life and see if you all get on firstly.

You instantly know if you don't like the other people or couple.

So if this isn't a date or time like thing when you meet , then what is ?

That is unless you don't care who you shag or fuck, and small talk and getting to know each other does not matter lol

Everyone is different and there are many different ways people make connections. I think it maybe worth a try

"And what !!!! Get rid of socials ?

Surely that is a great way of meeting people and getting to know them !!!

And there is no pressure of a title to it just a social not dating meeting or any other misconception

Just thought I'd slip that in so to speak "

no dont get rid of socials just another thing to try.fire and ice are doing the masked ball and its something new .as i said discuss ya don't have to do it

[Removed by poster at 05/06/13 18:33:26]

"Maybe it could be tried at a social, people can take part if they want"

speed dating held in a few pubs already i know they aint swing speed dates but am sure they do get down and dirty eventually lolol

ha ha kitty ok then( a timed interview session for people who want to fuck each other)was a bit long so i said speed dating .NUMPTY ANSWERS LIKE THAT are just childish .uncle buck you can't expect people to mind read she went with what was posted so leave off kitty kat she is no numpty .i think your being very negative lately .think its time you d*unk some positive pussy juice .xx "

mmmm maybe you're right ....pussy juice yum yum

Speed Banging?

Sounds like a social to me ?

"Sounds like a social to me ? "

Thought it but wasn't brave enough to type it lol x

"Speed Banging?"
lol.now that would be worth the money .lol.xx

yes that contradiction has been pointed out to him cj.lol..

[Removed by poster at 05/06/13 21:44:49]

does it?

I thought socials were meeting in a pub/club having a drink and talking to whoever you wanted to..

what I am on about is an organised event where you will end up talking to every person there .

Are you saying you get to talk to every person in all socialS ?.

Many times people have mentioned in forums and privately that not many talked to them and the regulars only talked to people they knew .

5mins aint long enough lol

When I meet a guy from Fab I regard it as a date.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is a shame when people make suggestions that they are shot down for it.

What if it is a mini social? a bit of different fun wouldn't hurt would it?

[Removed by poster at 05/06/13 23:10:57]

i only used speed dating because everyone knows how it goes but if you havent the intelligence to see its just the concept .dont just jump on the word "DATING" I DID SAY DICUSS NOT USE IT TO SLAG ME OFF AS KITTY DID SHE EVEN IS USING THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD TO BOOST HER COMMENT ."

what thread i dont slag anyone off???

A social by any other name....

"It is a shame when people make suggestions that they are shot down for it.

What if it is a mini social? a bit of different fun wouldn't hurt would it? "

check 'to many socials thread' actual events are being shot down by the op!!!!

What if it is a mini social? a bit of different fun wouldn't hurt would it? check 'to many socials thread' actual events are being shot down by the op!!!!"

if you say so.......i thought you like socials ?

Buck this doesn't make sense!!!! I've only been to the first Bridgend social and I'm organising the second. I predict the second will be the last tho, as your revolutionary idea, 'speed swing matching' will put an end to socials and swinging as we know it. My only concern is that five minutes, could be five minutes to long with some people

"Buck this doesn't make sense!!!! I've only been to the first Bridgend social and I'm organising the second. I predict the second will be the last tho, as your revolutionary idea, 'speed swing matching' will put an end to socials and swinging as we know it. My only concern is that five minutes, could be five minutes to long with some people"
seem more like two hours .lol.xx

Wow there is a lot of controversy on this subject. I personally think it's a great idea and would definitely be up for it. I enjoy the occasional social meet and I find sometimes at arranged socials a few tend to stick to the people they know so lots of others haven't got the chance to introduce themselves and talk, whether nerves have a part of it so I think it would be a good opportunity for others to get noticed. I'm blabbing now lol'. Point i'm making is i'm in! Great idea, where do I sign up?? Love to all xxxx

Vacuum, you'd need half hour not 5 mins!

Lol wizard. I suppose ya right, I am a chopsy bugger xx

"Buck this doesn't make sense!!!! I've only been to the first Bridgend social and I'm organising the second. I predict the second will be the last tho, as your revolutionary idea, 'speed swing matching' will put an end to socials and swinging as we know it. My only concern is that five minutes, could be five minutes to long with some people"

how the hell will it put a stop to socials and swinging as you know it ? i think you all need to get a grip and stop all the bitching and arguing and go back to your socials , party,s ,swing dating or whatever floats your boats ,socials and partty,s have been going for years and will continue to do so long after this thread has closed

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

What if it is a mini social? a bit of different fun wouldn't hurt would it? check 'to many socials thread' actual events are being shot down by the op!!!!"

To be fair he started the thread asking a question , he didn't shoot down a persons idea.

"Buck this doesn't make sense!!!! I've only been to the first Bridgend social and I'm organising the second. I predict the second will be the last tho, as your revolutionary idea, 'speed swing matching' will put an end to socials and swinging as we know it. My only concern is that five minutes, could be five minutes to long with some people

how the hell will it put a stop to socials and swinging as you know it ? i think you all need to get a grip and stop all the bitching and arguing and go back to your socials , party,s ,swing dating or whatever floats your boats ,socials and partty,s have been going for years and will continue to do so long after this thread has closed "

that was a tongue in cheek comment!!!! Surely you didn't think that was meant seriously!!!!!!

Oops

"Buck this doesn't make sense!!!! I've only been to the first Bridgend social and I'm organising the second. I predict the second will be the last tho, as your revolutionary idea, 'speed swing matching' will put an end to socials and swinging as we know it. My only concern is that five minutes, could be five minutes to long with some people

how the hell will it put a stop to socials and swinging as you know it ? i think you all need to get a grip and stop all the bitching and arguing and go back to your socials , party,s ,swing dating or whatever floats your boats ,socials and partty,s have been going for years and will continue to do so long after this thread has closed that was a tongue in cheek comment!!!! Surely you didn't think that was meant seriously!!!!!! "

to be honest no i didnt, I was trying to be as condescending as you were

Sounds like good fun. Count me in

That clears that up then

[Removed by poster at 07/06/13 05:05:47]

"Don't see what the big deal is about this being a dating or swinging site and why everyone gets so het up about it??

Check the main forums there's a thread there from someone looking to meet a life swinging partner and he hasn't been shot down in flames!

Whilst I'm not looking for that myself I don't know of any dating sites where you can find a partner that swings?

As long as people are honest about what they are looking for I can't see a problem?

Also the more swinging couples that hook up on here the more couples there are for everyone to play with! "

Well said xx im up for it

If I meet a guy I regard it as a date. I suppose the only difference is that he knows he will get to fuck me afterwards.

As I have always championed open and free debates, when the OP puts "Discuss" into the post I would assume that there is a legitimate question/ topic to be debated.

Instead of discussing the topic and finding out what the question was the first reply is a blatant attack on the Op and not the first time for the replier.

"No its not a dating site as you keep hammering on at us ITS A SWING SITE who goes on dates "

It makes no difference what opinion the op has previously on the subject, they are discussing a NEW topic.

Back on topic, I have been to many socials and every time I NEVER speak to everyone pretty ladies scare me. So adding a speed dating aspect to it would be a super idea. I can see only positive from the idea

1, You meet people and get their name

2, You find you get on with them potentially talking later

3, You find they are a waste of space and avoid them for the rest of the night

So instead of attacking, bitching and back stabbing, discuss your views on the topic at hand and use the forums for what they are.

To debate

I do agree with Prof. I've only been to one social and felt completely out of place, as everyone was so much...ahem, older to say the least. Something like this would be fun, I think. Don't be so quick to shoot new ideas down.

"As I have always championed open and free debates, when the OP puts "Discuss" into the post I would assume that there is a legitimate question/ topic to be debated.

It makes no difference what opinion the op has previously on the subject, they are discussing a NEW topic.

So instead of attacking, bitching and back stabbing, discuss your views on the topic at hand and use the forums for what they are.

To debate"

Well said!

Profiles are the equivalent of 'speed dating'

Look at the profile: location, picture, profile... Meet yes - no.

"As I have always championed open and free debates, when the OP puts "Discuss" into the post I would assume that there is a legitimate question/ topic to be debated.

Instead of discussing the topic and finding out what the question was the first reply is a blatant attack on the Op and not the first time for the replier.

No its not a dating site as you keep hammering on at us ITS A SWING SITE who goes on dates :-

Back on topic, I have been to many socials and every time I NEVER speak to everyone pretty ladies scare me. So adding a speed dating aspect to it would be a super idea. I can see only positive

from the idea

1, You meet people and get their name

2, You find you get on with them potentially talking later

3, You find they are a waste of space and avoid

them for the rest of the night

To debate"

i think discussion is airing negative views as well as positive views .if it was all positive it wouldn't be a discussion now would it?and as for any bitching or back stabbing others might have been caused of i think you need to go no further than look at the op for several examples of that in several threads in the forum that have now been removed .so hardly a victim of malicious behaviour more just desserts if you ask me by people sticking up for someone that he was relentlessly having a go at throughout several threads and dare i say being very very negative in those threads.anyway rant over it is a discussion as you say but some times there are hidden agendas behind people's discussions and we all need to be aware of that .poppyxx

"I do agree with Prof. I've only been to one social and felt completely out of place, as everyone was so much...ahem, older to say the least. Something like this would be fun, I think. Don't be so quick to shoot new ideas down. "
i don't think people were shooting the ideas down .i think its healthy to have a mix of positive views and negative .A discussion envelops both positive and negative views does it not ? I think people were pointing out contradictions of what he said on previous threads .poppyxx

[Removed by poster at 08/06/13 10:01:58]

exactly poppy it was the contradiction in terms what we were pointing out, not saying speed dating is a bad thing. Whatever people enjoy innit

We think in essence its a really good idea, different from a social yet the same in ways. Ideal for meeting and introducing yourself to lots of different people. The only thing you would have to figure out is how to stop one person dominating the conversation in a group of 4 (assuming its a cpl talking to a cpl). We would be up for trying it

"I think discussion is airing negative views as well as positive views, if it was all positive it wouldn't be a discussion now would it?"

You are absolutely right; everyone's views are different on a particular subject, which should be encouraged then we might get a debate where EVERYONE can have some input.

However it still doesn't detract from the open and public assault on the op regardless of his past comments on past threads. It seems that there was an opportunity to attack by certain people and it was taken, bitchy, catty call it what you will it was still an opportunistic attack plain and simple. The question the op put was a legitimate one which I fully understood, so logically either the replier (Kittenxx) did not understand the question or as I say an opportunity arose and was seized.

As for hidden agendas before people say I am “sticking up” for the op I am most certainly not, I am however sticking up for an open debate regardless of what views people have.

It is very rarely that a topic can be discussed on here, you'll either get “do the one above” or some drivel about how hard done single guys are. So is there really any point in bringing up anyone's views they had 4-5 threads ago, it's like pointing out the thing you did wrong last week it really doesn't give anything constructive to the debate

By *ndianguy9Man  over a year ago

coleford

I think the debate may have run its course and would suggest the op or someone arrange a speed date event.. else we will b discussing continually. .. ps would love to attend) x

» Add a new message to this topic