FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > BITCHY

BITCHY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it everytime I check the welshforum, everyone's so sarcastic, bitchy, clicky, rude, In most of the topics? like no one is allowed their opinion? if someone doesn't agree with it they, don't politely say they disagree, they shoot them down, sometimes it looks very hateful!

but when you pop into other forums, everyone seems to get on like adults!

isn't it best to not say anything at all, than to be bitchy at one another? This is a swinging site, not a playground....

*waits for the remarks*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have a lovely weekend everyone mwah

hahahaha Love it Kitten xxx

"why is it everytime I check the welshforum, everyone's so sarcastic, bitchy, clicky, rude, In most of the topics? like no one is allowed their opinion? if someone doesn't agree with it they, don't politely say they disagree, they shoot them down, sometimes it looks very hateful!

isn't it best to not say anything at all, than to be bitchy at one another? This is a swinging site, not a playground....

*waits for the remarks*

"

" have a lovely weekend everyone mwah"
yes see you at the social.kitty kat .lol.some might take that comment o be bitchy in itself lol.any negativity on here unless put in a balanced way seems to breed contempt .is it just the welsh forum cos i sure sI see popcorn moments on the othere forums too.poppyxx

"why is it everytime I check the welshforum, everyone's so sarcastic, bitchy, clicky, rude, In most of the topics? like no one is allowed their opinion? if someone doesn't agree with it they, don't politely say they disagree, they shoot them down, sometimes it looks very hateful!

*waits for the remarks*

If you think its bad generally try being a single guy.....you get your head bit off...and not in a good way...

"

Definitely a better read than any of the other forums though.

*waits for the remarks*

"

We do tend to be a little "opinionated" here in Wales, even the English amongst us, however there are a few posts that do go way to far and we generally agree with you, however we always try and remain respectfull unless we are shot at 1st, then we will defend what ever it is we are attempting to make our point about. Lets face it however, opinions differ and always will and arguments ensue and always will but at the end of the day it WILL get dark and is there any need to carry things on?

In 10 years on the scene I have only ever been blocked to my knowledge, once!! To this day the couple still has me blocked and it was all over my opinion as far as I remember so lesson learnt

I really do see the same arguments and threads in other forums too.so think its fair to say it happens on them all.xx

Just think everyone needs to lighten up and get on with having a good time.

"Just think everyone needs to lighten up and get on with having a good time. "
me toooo .

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

"I really do see the same arguments and threads in other forums too.so think its fair to say it happens on them all.xx "

YES it does.

i like the Wales Forum to see what goes on in our beautyful area.Any people i notice for their constant!! negativity or nastiness i make notes or block as we wont get on with them

(susie)

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

*waits for the remarks*

"

Totally agree.... seems to be a sinister undercurrent with certain "cliques" here.

All I'm saying I'm here to have fun, meet people and generally get away from the hum drum of normal life. I agree it's probably best not to let it get to you.

Have a great weekend people happy swinging, happy socializing, happy camping etc.

Enjoy the site for what it is.

If you can't say something nice then say nothing at all !!!!!!! Works for me

Off to the social so no forums for me .fun for the weekend .poppyxx

but really we all know each other so well we not really bitchy its all it good fun otherwise forums wouldnt be worth a read lolol

"but really we all know each other so well we not really bitchy its all it good fun otherwise forums wouldnt be worth a read lolol "
we are overun with numpties at times and they need bitching as for friends and lots i have we never bitch at each other

" have a lovely weekend everyone mwahyes see you at the social.kitty kat .lol.some might take that comment o be bitchy in itself lol.any negativity on here unless put in a balanced way seems to breed contempt .is it just the welsh forum cos i sure sI see popcorn moments on the othere forums too.poppyxx "
yer poppy see ya there we gorra behave lol

"but really we all know each other so well we not really bitchy its all it good fun otherwise forums wouldnt be worth a read lolol we are overun with numpties at times and they need bitching as for friends and lots i have we never bitch at each other "

The fact that you've made the statement that you don't bitch among yourselves and only outsiders that you consider numptys is in it self a confirmation of what the op stated at the beginning of this thread !!!!

As an outsider I could made to feel that it is a bitchy forum !!!

However I do not take things seriously and would hope that you will see my input as constructive .

" we are overun with numpties at times and they need bitching as for friends and lots i have we never bitch at each other

The fact that you've made the statement that you don't bitch among yourselves and only outsiders that you consider numptys is in it self a confirmation of what the op stated at the beginning of this thread !!!!

"

As another outsider and so called numpty this is exactly the reason I hardly ever make a comment in the Wales forum, for fear of being shot down in flames!!

"but really we all know each other so well we not really bitchy its all it good fun otherwise forums wouldnt be worth a read lolol we are overun with numpties at times and they need bitching as for friends and lots i have we never bitch at each other

However I do not take things seriously and would hope that you will see my input as constructive . "

Constructive, well put and held in regard by ourselves. Have a great weekend and remember you are never an outsider to Saph and Steel

" we are overun with numpties at times and they need bitching as for friends and lots i have we never bitch at each other

As another outsider and so called numpty this is exactly the reason I hardly ever make a comment in the Wales forum, for fear of being shot down in flames!!"

I feel that the term "numptie" is in my humble opinion, being misused and misunderstood especially in this context.

A "numptie" is normally a person or persons (f, m ,mf, mm ,ff, tv etc) who will not take a polite "no" for an answer, will "spam" the room with paste and copy messages or PM continually despite having been asked not to. Yes I know whats coming next, but blocking, filtering etc should not have to be a necessity.... hang on am I starting another thread here .... ?

Any way, "numptie".... unwanted, ill mannered, rude, crude, abusive or any combination of the above, in our humble opinion

"but really we all know each other so well we not really bitchy its all it good fun otherwise forums wouldnt be worth a read lolol we are overun with numpties at times and they need bitching as for friends and lots i have we never bitch at each other

However I do not take things seriously and would hope that you will see my input as constructive .

Constructive, well put and held in regard by ourselves. Have a great weekend and remember you are never an outsider to Saph and Steel

"

you too

you too "

oh would never have a fun bitch with anyone I didnt know but my mates know me well enough to know its only for a livener would never ever be nasty to someone I have never spoken to

"but really we all know each other so well we not really bitchy its all it good fun otherwise forums wouldnt be worth a read lolol "

You don't know me and I'm sure you don't know everyone on here and they do not know you or your sense of fun so unfortunately it could be misread which would surely be a shame

[Removed by poster at 08/06/13 15:23:48]

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

As a very regular poster in many of the forums over the last four years, I can honestly say that the Welsh forum equally matches the humour, serious subjects, silliness, and bitchiness of any of the other forums.

When posting, I do consider how others will perceive what I write, but often this is a pointless exercise as, on occasion, it seems some people go out of their way to be indignant about the most innocuous of subjects or comments.

The bottom line is, opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one!

[Removed by poster at 08/06/13 16:26:31]

wholeheartily agrees with Mart

"As a very regular poster in many of the forums over the last four years, I can honestly say that the Welsh forum equally matches the humour, serious subjects, silliness, and bitchiness of any of the other forums.

When posting, I do consider how others will perceive what I write, but often this is a pointless exercise as, on occasion, it seems some people go out of their way to be indignant about the most innocuous of subjects or comments.

The bottom line is, opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one! "

I totally agree whether there right or wrong it is there opinion

"Just think everyone needs to lighten up and get on with having a good time. me toooo . "

I agree, let's just spread the loving & good vibes x

I speak as I find and couldn't care less if it offends or pleases.

I have noticed that there are a couple of people on here that just have to disagree with other peoples opinions just for the worth of it even if it means contradicting an opinion they have passionately stated a day or two before.But its not only on the Wales forum its on all the other forums as well. Got a few ticked on my list as "numpties" lol

:D :D

"I speak as I find and couldn't care less if it offends or pleases."

*waits for the remarks*

"

Dont forget how clicky it can be at times also!

By *ickiemintMan  over a year ago

Somewhere NW London

*waits for the remarks*

Dont forget how clicky it can be at times also!"

Oh Yes

Rich

hope you have all had a wickedly good weekend everyone, love you all whether you want me to or not lol

*waits for the remarks*

"

Best thread I've seen in years. If you don't agree with the so called popular masses then your shot down.

We've received abusive mails for putting our views on the Cardiff socials and charms on here.

Your only allowed to say how wonderful both are or your attacked by the fuglies lol

*waits for the remarks*

Best thread I've seen in years. If you don't agree with the so called popular masses then your shot down.

We've received abusive mails for putting our views on the Cardiff socials and charms on here.

Your only allowed to say how wonderful both are or your attacked by the fuglies lol"

I disagree with you here us2933 . (Awaits to he attacked by the "fuglies"). Only joking as I couldn't agree more. I say if you haven't got anything nice to say. Don't say anything at all.

I must be missing something as I certainly don't see a clique on the forums? Plus if you want vomit-enducing arsekissing, then log onto chat...you'll soon see how good you've got it here.

*waits for the remarks*

Your only allowed to say how wonderful both are or your attacked by the fuglies lol"

if you have received abusive mails re: cardiff social I sincerely hope you have sent them to admin. i love banter but hate abuse have a good week whoever you may be

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 10/06/13 08:34:16]

forgot to sign last post FROM ONE OF THE FUGLIES

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I thought the whole point of a forum was to put up topics and to state your opinion about others , as long as your not being malicious or hurtful too anybody on here then you should be able to speak your mind myself personally I have thicker skin than to let anything anyone says on here get too me , you normally find if the trolls who will only give abuse behind a computer screen won't say bugger all to you if you saw them out .

By *ptimum trajectoryCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

Well as an english couple on a welsh post we would just like to say we think you are all lovely. So have fun and think good thoughts xxx

"I thought the whole point of a forum was to put up topics and to state your opinion about others , as long as your not being malicious or hurtful too anybody on here then you should be able to speak your mind myself personally I have thicker skin than to let anything anyone says on here get too me , you normally find if the trolls who will only give abuse behind a computer screen won't say bugger all to you if you saw them out ."

Hey hey very very true anyway I have always said only words on a screen at the end of the day by anonymous people

» Add a new message to this topic