FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > PUSSY POSSE BLINGING CHARITY BASH

PUSSY POSSE BLINGING CHARITY BASH

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adchick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I thought I'd post this in the Wales forum cus for alot of you, Gloucester isn't tooooo far.....

TIME TO PARTYYYYYYYY (AGAIN)

PUSSY POSSE “THE MORE BLING THE BETTER CHARITY BASH”

So....

The Pussy Posse are organising the Charity Bash (which is now an annual event) on Saturday 29th May (Bank Holiday weekend) at ClubMystique in Gloucester.

This party will be in aid of Star College in Gloucester ClubMystique are donating £5.00 from each guest and couple to a pot which will be donated to this very worthy charity. We looked for a worthy charity local to the new club we are trying. Star College look after children, teenagers and young adults with physical, mental and severe learning disabilities. They are currently raising money to replace their minibus which takes these youngsters out and about and keeps them from being housebound, therefore, enriching their sometimes tragic young lives.

This party is open to all (including single men) but we do expect the Pussy Posse and the Doris’s to turn up. We are organising this as we decided that we all needed something to look forward to during and after the crap winter!

Come all spangly, sparkly and bling bling...... in fact....... THE MORE BLING THE BETTER

Right, details:

Venue: ClubMystique

44 Southgate Street

Gloucester

GL1 2DU

Date: Saturday 29th May (Bank Holiday Weekend)

Time: 8pm til 3am (if you are staying, you can enjoy the hotel facilities from 3pm until you drop............!)

Theme: THE MORE BLING THE BETTER – come in sequins, sparlklies, bling, bling and more bling.

Prizes: For the best Xmas outfits, male and female!

Food: Running buffet.

Drink: This is a bar, at normal bar prices (NOT hotel prices), so no worries about bringing your own this time.

Soft drinks are also available to buy, as is tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc.

Membership: You do NOT have to be a member of this club for this event. You will be given FREE membership on the night. Please bring a form of ID with you to ensure smooth membership transaction.

Entrance: After much discussion with the club, we have come up with the following prices:

Single Females £ 5.00

Single Males £30.00

Couples £20.00

HOWEVER, £5.00 from each single and £5.00 from each couple is being donated to the charity. Due to the fact that the club are giving us 50% discounts on the females and couples, we have decided to keep the single men’s prices the same, so that they don’t make a loss (it is a business after all), however, they are supplying the buffet, decorations, raffle prizes and the £5.00 to the charity. If any single male wishes to argue the point, then you need to speak to me directly. Most single males are not welcome in most clubs on a Saturday, so this is a rare opportunity to come partying with loads of single females and couples on a Saturday night......

Where to stay: There few rooms left at the Hotel, please contact me urgently if you require one. Otherwise please try the Travelodge (Gloucester, Glos) which is 6 mins walk away

List: We have to start a list so that when you turn up, your monies will be split to the charity. If you are not on our list, and you are not a member, we will not guarantee you entrance, and if you do gain entrance, it will be at full price.

Dress: This is a dress club but as risky as you dare............ the ladies can wear what they like, sexy lingerie, fetish wear, just knickers etc...... men can wear boxers, shirts, shorts or whatever they feel sexy in. As the night is “THE MORE BLING THE BETTER”, please make the effort and come as sparkly as you can.

Games: We will be doing some games, but I’m not telling you what they are.

We do NOT expect you to join in the games if you are not happy. Your enjoyment is paramount and if you are not comfortable with anything that goes on in the club, you will not be expected to join in.

This event is going to be advertised across the swinging community and SDC, so there will be members of other sites joining us. However, we will be making name tags for those that wish to wear them.

Please contact me for the ClubMystique website address or any other queries and I’ll help as much as I can.

I think that’s it. If anyone thinks of anything else, please let me, DiamondSmiles or Honeypotcouple know.

It’s time the Pussy Posse beat the Doris’s in real life yet AGAIN!!…….. So bring it on!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kchippyMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Best of luck - I'll be avoiding it like the plague. Cheers anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Best of luck - I'll be avoiding it like the plague. Cheers anyway"

any reason why?

we were thinking about trying the club, but as yet, the website sucks, we have seen or heard no details about it and quite frankly, sounds expensive with no one interested in promoting it. only thing we have been told is that the austin powers room, is a bare room with a single picture of powers in it lol

Cyprus

"Best of luck - I'll be avoiding it like the plague. Cheers anyway

any reason why?

we were thinking about trying the club, but as yet, the website sucks, we have seen or heard no details about it and quite frankly, sounds expensive with no one interested in promoting it. only thing we have been told is that the austin powers room, is a bare room with a single picture of powers in it lol"

Yes the website sucks.....

But, we went and had a look round it yesterday. It's lovely.

Don't forget, at the moment, it is also a hotel and restaurant (the swinging section is completely seperate with huge doors to block off the 'normal' activities and doormen looking after you.

The Austin Powers room is totally mad. Very shagadelic and groovy (if they are the terms one uses! ) fully furnished.

All rooms have their own en-suite with shower.

They have 2 rooms left to finish and they are turning two other rooms into wet rooms and they are putting in a sauna. There will be a total of 10 massive playrooms, 2 wet rooms, sauna and hopefully a jacuzzi when they have finished.

So far, they have spent over £250,000 on the swinging section alone so they are not doing bad...... and we met the builders, they know exactly what we want and they think it will all be finished for our party.

Lovely 'ballroom' with DJ, excellent buffet, very clean, condoms supplied as well as wetwipes.

There is one lady promoting it but she the only one. The hotel is still undergoing some construction work that will be finished for our Bash but it's looking fabulous.

The owner is a fairly new swinger with little concept of running a hotel but plenty of ideas about running a swinging club. It will all come together.

Security, free entry and massive discounts, running buffet, games, decorations and the Pussy Posse...... I've tried my best

The Bash is open to all.....

its a hotel and restaurant ????????

wow, thats really not going to make it.

i was really impressed with everything you said, but no way on earth will it make it set up like that, either venture.

also is this the charity bash that took place in chams last year?

thanks for replying though, appreciate your input

Cyprus

"its a hotel and restaurant ????????

wow, thats really not going to make it.

i was really impressed with everything you said, but no way on earth will it make it set up like that, either venture.

also is this the charity bash that took place in chams last year?

thanks for replying though, appreciate your input"

It is the charity bash that took place at Newport last year.

And we've taken over the hotel totally for the party.

You go in a separate entrance for the restaurant and don't see where the swinging is....... in fact, you can't see the swinging section from any party of the hotel, it's totally self contained and even has a back entrance so you can sneek in without walking down the street.

What the promoter wants is to turn it into an exclusively swinging/fetish etc hotel and spa, with just the restaurant seperate....... that way I could see it working.

They've only been open 4 weeks and there were over 100 people there last night. So they are doing something right

WOW

thats a good number, and not as scary sounding now you explained

again, thanks for replying, i think the best option is try and see

any idea when site is up and running with costs to enter and join etc?

» Add a new message to this topic