FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Time wasting!

Time wasting!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do people see fun in timewasting? Why do it? If they have better offers or get another meet thats fair enough, people will understand. But a message just to say what you agreed is off would be a better way of letting somebody know surely. What you fab people think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

loads of em on here hun, just ignore and move on. some ppl just get cold feet and we do have a lot of fakers. Hence i stick to ones that I meet at a social or a party least i know they are real xxxxx

Yup loads on here just go's with the territory unfortunately. But hey they must be getting something out of it.

"Yup loads on here just go's with the territory unfortunately. But hey they must be getting something out of it. "

aye thats all we can do lol xxx sad gits they must be tho lol

Must be

I've lost count of the guys who've failed to show, I just think it's their loss, report & block x

Thats right and all should do that. Just they go and make another fake profile and start again so for the genuine on the site it is frustrating.

"Thats right and all should do that. Just they go and make another fake profile and start again so for the genuine on the site it is frustrating."

only ever had one NO SHOW in the 6 or so years i been on here and what did he say Oh Yes I forgot. I must admit I have been lucky but I think its cos they too scared of me to not show up he he or truth be told I usually meet at social first lol make sure they real

Can't let it affect us though, it's irritating but it's always going to happen x

It is a good idea to meet socialy first just I work nights and very rarely get a wkend off so a bit akward for me but a great way of finding out the genuine x

Will always happen but suppose just have to stick to who we know hay x

Never had a bad meet in 3 years . I put it down to my strict criteria and vetting system.

"Never had a bad meet in 3 years . I put it down to my strict criteria and vetting system. "

x

"Yup loads on here just go's with the territory unfortunately. But hey they must be getting something out of it.

aye thats all we can do lol xxx sad gits they must be tho lol"

"Never had a bad meet in 3 years . I put it down to my strict criteria and vetting system. "

also ava you reply to messages and are honsest.and turn up when you say you will.

no silly excuses like my cat has chicken pox or some stupid like that .

"Never had a bad meet in 3 years . I put it down to my strict criteria and vetting system.

also ava you reply to messages and are honsest.and turn up when you say you will.

no silly excuses like my cat has chicken pox or some stupid like that .

"

x

Couldn't agree more. So many on here go for quantity and not quality. They give each other loads of validations because they think they look popular when really they just look desperate.

Only once had a bad meet & that was last week, I was commenting on time wasters, those who fail to show up when agreed either by failing to turn up or not making contact last minute to confirm. This happens frequently even with those who are well verified & rarely do they have the courtesy of apologising etc usually choosing to pretend you no longer exist.

A bad meet is slightly different, that's a meet that goes ahead but for one reason or another isn't as expected. My bad meet happened despite careful vetting & lots of chat beforehand. Turned out bad due to him being a dishonest user, but hey we learn about these as we do about time wasters, block & move on. X

"Never had a bad meet in 3 years . I put it down to my strict criteria and vetting system.

Couldn't agree more. So many on here go for quantity and not quality. They give each other loads of validations because they think they look popular when really they just look desperate."

mmmmm not desperate and never give a good VERIFICTION not validation lol. Unless its true .desperate ?how can you mark those assumptions about people without even knowing them?poppyxx

I agree to theres so many liars and timewasters and they spoil it for loads of genuines.. Im glad i went to the social as it has helped and i will continue going as i really enjoyed as well as people got to see that i was the guy on my profile

Just following a few simple rules will minimise the possibilities of meeting time waster.

1. Always insist on a mobile number and if possible speak to them beforehand.

2. Always insist on a face photograph.

3. Never meet someone who doesn't have any verifications.

4. Never meet someone who has only been on the site a short time.

5. Never meet someone who has been on the site a long time but doesn't have any verifications.

6. Always meet in a neutral location for the first meet.

After a while you will quickly be able to sort out the time wasters from the genuine members.

Its all about good vetting, never had a problem yet!

Couldn't agree more. So many on here go for quantity and not quality. They give each other loads of validations because they think they look popular when really they just look desperate.mmmmm not desperate and never give a good VERIFICTION not validation lol. Unless its true .desperate ?how can you mark those assumptions about people without even knowing them?poppyxx "

You don't have to know someone to have assumptions about them. Surely their mails and profile would give you a good idea what to expect.

Yourselves are quite active and your posts are always fun and exciting. That combined with your profile I'd say you wouldn't just fuck anyone just for the sake of it.

When a Cpl mail you and all it says is 'we want to fuck' then I'd like to use my sixth sense and assume they are probably people I wouldn't want to associate with.

Regardless of your agreement or not, there are many on here who will fuck anything with a pulse. I'd rather have standards and play less to be honest x

Couldn't agree more. So many on here go for quantity and not quality. They give each other loads of validations because they think they look popular when really they just look desperate.mmmmm not desperate and never give a good VERIFICTION not validation lol. Unless its true .desperate ?how can you mark those assumptions about people without even knowing them?poppyxx

You don't have to know someone to have assumptions about them. Surely their mails and profile would give you a good idea what to expect.

Yourselves are quite active and your posts are always fun and exciting. That combined with your profile I'd say you wouldn't just fuck anyone just for the sake of it.

When a Cpl mail you and all it says is 'we want to fuck' then I'd like to use my sixth sense and assume they are probably people I wouldn't want to associate with.

Regardless of your agreement or not, there are many on here who will fuck anything with a pulse. I'd rather have standards and play less to be honest x"

Couldn't agree more. So many on here go for quantity and not quality. They give each other loads of validations because they think they look popular when really they just look desperate.mmmmm not desperate and never give a good VERIFICTION not validation lol. Unless its true .desperate ?how can you mark those assumptions about people without even knowing them?poppyxx

Regardless of your agreement or not, there are many on here who will fuck anything with a pulse. I'd rather have standards and play less to be honest x "

Here, here quality over quantity anyday for me, that's why I prefer sticking with a select few regular playmates

Couldn't agree more. So many on here go for quantity and not quality. They give each other loads of validations because they think they look popular when really they just look desperate.mmmmm not desperate and never give a good VERIFICTION not validation lol. Unless itstrue .desperate ?how can you mark those assumptions about people without even knowing them?poppyxx

You don't have to know someone to have assumptions about them. Surely their mails and

profile would give you a good idea what to expect.

Regardless of your agreement or not, there are many on here who will fuck anything with a pulse. I'd rather have standards and play less to be honest x"

yes your.r right we do have standards and have had no meets some nights rather than just accept any offers going to have fun.we like regular naughty meets so even if we are very active we do have standards even though others have told us they don't think we have lol.i think most people on here do to be fair .thank you for comments re posts etc whilst we have standards i try not to take the site to seriously .poppyxx

» Add a new message to this topic