FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Welsh Time waster

Welsh Time waster

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uxtaposition OP   Man  over a year ago

CARDIFF

Oh the downside of FAB, most people are great but some just make you wonder.

Contacted by a couple from EBBW VALE a few months ago, arranged to meet half way there from Cardiff in rush hour, get a text " Sorry have to cancel family emergency "

Fair enough think I , these things happen and at least they had the good grace to let me know.

Low and behold, made contact again this week, on my way there today, rare day off, half way through rush hour, another "FAMILY EMERGENCY" !

So, I think the new policy is once bitten, never again !

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If people waste my time I won't message then again. I have limited time to play and if people waste that time, it really annoys me. I honestly don't mind people cancelling so long as its in plenty of time for me to arrange something else tho x

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Agree with jade but as a single guy its a lot harder to get a meet in the first place and more gutting when they cancel. Ive had two meets cancelled within two weeks that toke weeks to arrange.

By *uxtaposition OP   Man  over a year ago

CARDIFF

I have no trouble getting meets as a single guy and am prepared to accept that things go wrong for people, but the same excuse twice in a row !

Well if your family is THAT dysfunctional I would suggest you contact Jeremy Kyle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had people cancel within hours of the meet after speaking for weeks before. Ive been invited to party's where several couples have pulled out last minute. It would be a rare occasion that something serious enough to stop a meet could happen. The amount of 'family crisis' and 'last minute call in to work' that happens on this site makes me think that swingers are a very unfortunate group!!!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Instead of starting a thread or posting comments elsewhere its always better to report to Admin