FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > sucking cock

sucking cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you just go for it or do you have a certain technique, and who sucks cock better another man or a female BE TRUTHFUL NOW Guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aster2subMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Spontaneity is definately the best answer, just help yourself, he wont mind , and without a doubt women are far better at sucking cock than men

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have had requests from guys to suck my cock but i dont think i could go through with it

I do prefer when a woman uses her hand as well as her mouth. Just sucking it makes it a bit boring

By *elfastblondeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

A BJ can't be done well if your doing it just to please the guy, you need to actually enjoy sucking cock and balls for your own pleasure.

Am told a big mouth is best ....guys want it all to fit in so I think men get that point.

Women are usually more varied in their pace and gentle compared to a guy so male female being better depends how you like to be sucked...

mmm i personally like to suck and flick tongue over the head, then move round t the balls fingering stroking and oh yes i do luv to suck all ways loves my lollipops just dont like the icecream bit

The best bj I ever had was about 8 months ago by a tv it was the best in my life even my toes felt drained lol

Lots of change in pace & pressure, tongue work n nibbling n licking up n down & all around, sometimes even a sneaky finger up the bum for those who like it. Wanking & sucking Together until the sweet explosion mmmmm yummy x

"Lots of change in pace & pressure, tongue work n nibbling n licking up n down & all around, sometimes even a sneaky finger up the bum for those who like it. Wanking & sucking Together until the sweet explosion mmmmm yummy x"

wow wow wow. You describe heaven. Getting hard jst reading that mmm xxx

"Lots of change in pace & pressure, tongue work n nibbling n licking up n down & all around, sometimes even a sneaky finger up the bum for those who like it. Wanking & sucking Together until the sweet explosion mmmmm yummy x"

think we went to the same school of sex

You've done this before lol x

By *hrobjMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I can vouch for Peachy's technique... Thanks again x

"I can vouch for Peachy's technique... Thanks again x"

Thanks Throb it was indeed my pleasure mmm

"A BJ can't be done well if your doing it just to please the guy, you need to actually enjoy sucking cock and balls for your own pleasure.

"

this.

I don't really enjoy a BJ if I feel like she is only doing it to please me. I need to know she is enjoying it.

never had a guy suck me off, not sure if I would want it.

"A BJ can't be done well if your doing it just to please the guy, you need to actually enjoy sucking cock and balls for your own pleasure.

this.

I don't really enjoy a BJ if I feel like she is only doing it to please me. I need to know she is enjoying it.

never had a guy suck me off, not sure if I would want it."

I'm one of those females who truly enjoy the experience & would actually feel cheated if a guy didn't want me to do it, is not a good playmeet without a good suck somewhere

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Well having had both, it all depends on the person doing it, again some women and men thinks its just open and suck up and down. But others suck with passion, but saying that I would say men suck better. And I know I do as I don't have a gagging reflex lol

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Nothing like a finger up bum while having a bj from male or female and glory holes are lush as dont know whos on other side

"Lots of change in pace & pressure, tongue work n nibbling n licking up n down & all around, sometimes even a sneaky finger up the bum for those who like it. Wanking & sucking Together until the sweet explosion mmmmm yummy x

wow wow wow. You describe heaven. Getting hard jst reading that mmm xxx "

Make that two erections lol Jesus just lying in bed reading that and next u knew the quilt had risen

By *itchnbastardCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 22/06/13 08:52:13]

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 22/06/13 08:52:24]

Blackpool

. Now i and another guy can definitely say you are awesome at that

Hate it when I can feel their teeth its very uncomfortable , we played with a couple at chams a few months ago and she liked it rough , she was sucking me and actually went under and BIT my balls , I nearly hit the fucking ceiling it was so painful , definately the worst I've ever had

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Being honest women do give much better blowjobs.

"Lots of change in pace & pressure, tongue work n nibbling n licking up n down & all around, sometimes even a sneaky finger up the bum for those who like it. Wanking & sucking Together until the sweet explosion mmmmm yummy x. Now i and another guy can definitely say you are awesome at that "

You just know I love it mmmmmm

I don't think there's a simple answer. It depends on the couple but I'm not afraid to say I've actually LEARNED a lot from Ant sucking a cock.

I'm not cocky enough to say I must do it better cos I'm female cos .. After all a man knows what a man likes.

It also makes me laugh when guys say they don't want a guy doing it cos they prefer a female. If you haven't tried both, how do you know what you prefer????

Lou x

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Yep would have to agree some guys who cant give bjs mind you there are some women out there to

By *tsallaroundMan  over a year ago

merthyr

Love to suck cock slingside a womsn tongues intertwined all over

This is the best way

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I want a bj off peachyboo lol sounds amazing x

By *eyondCuriousWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

A bj with a good female is the best with a new fem is horny like the girls not to spill a drop

"Hate it when I can feel their teeth its very uncomfortable , we played with a couple at chams a few months ago and she liked it rough , she was sucking me and actually went under and BIT my balls , I nearly hit the fucking ceiling it was so painful , definately the worst I've ever had "

reminds me of this NWA song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_HXvURCQ2Q

By *wantstolickandsuckMan  over a year ago

Abertillery

In my experience women are much better, but having said that i've had some amazingly bad bj's off women too but fortunately the good far outnumber the bad

Have to agree there had good and bad off both. That technique sounds very familiar peachy lol

I use lots of tongue as well as sucking and lick the and suck the balls and nethere regions .a good rimming goes down well and two fingers up the bum to hit the prostrate or a small toy .usually the reward of juicy cum is mine for the taking.have been known to fight joe for it mind .ohhhhhh and i love a good snowball session after it .poppyxx

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

I'm just happy to get a set o lips around mine lol

"I'm just happy to get a set o lips around mine lol "

Couldn't agree more, just the thought gets me nice n hard

"Have to agree there had good and bad off both. That technique sounds very familiar peachy lol "

What a gorgeously suckable cock you have, could've sucked it all night mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic