FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Introducing partner to swinging

Introducing partner to swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive been on the site for about 2 years or so now and have recently started dating a lady i met on a dating site. She has expressed a desire/fantasy to explore her Bi side having had fantasies and thoughts how should I introduce the site to her without scaring her off.

I think the relationship can go somewhere as we have very similar sexual interests and fanatsies. How did the rest of you couples introduce the idea to your partners ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hetwoovusCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We were on another adult social site, more like Facebook but with naked pics videos and cams and a friend on there suggested fabswingers as it too had cams, was a natural progression for us. I set up the account on the other site a few days before telling mrs and just took a gamble she wouldn't go ape shit, luckily I showed her some pics I uploaded of her and the positive comments people left made her feel great and sparked her interest. Sounds like your partner maybe ok with the idea, perhaps just introduce her to the social side and pic taking first???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I (miss sexytimes) had a girl who kept me company whilst mr sexy was in the Army.... he didn't know that we played, until he caught us one day... then it really swayed from there.. told him I wanna explore with him and we never looked back! :D x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice guys I'm going to bite the bullet and drop some hints over drinks this week. Lets see what happens

» Add a new message to this topic