FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > dogging

dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody care to help me out ? And share where the dogging spots are in or around Swansea please ? Thank you very much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bw queen of spadesWoman  over a year ago

neath

"Anybody care to help me out ? And share where the dogging spots are in or around Swansea please ? Thank you very much"

hi hun it may save u some time and a lot of abuse from many other fabbers to look at anyone of 10 posts in the last few weeks with the same subject

it is very unlikely for any1 to ever put this type of info onto either a public forum or even pm to someone they don't know the best advise is to ask people u already know

don't forget it is not a legal act and people are not going to risk getting themselves in trouble good luck x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anybody care to help me out ? And share where the dogging spots are in or around Swansea please ? Thank you very much

hi hun it may save u some time and a lot of abuse from many other fabbers to look at anyone of 10 posts in the last few weeks with the same subject

it is very unlikely for any1 to ever put this type of info onto either a public forum or even pm to someone they don't know the best advise is to ask people u already know

don't forget it is not a legal act and people are not going to risk getting themselves in trouble good luck x"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok no problem trying to talk to people on here is difficult been on here almost a year now and only had 1 meet lol thanks for the advice tho very much appreciated xxx

By *bw queen of spadesWoman  over a year ago

neath

"Ok no problem trying to talk to people on here is difficult been on here almost a year now and only had 1 meet lol thanks for the advice tho very much appreciated xxx"

ok secondery bit of advise u want to get much more out of the site go to a socil or 2 I think there are a few cuming up x

» Add a new message to this topic