FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > farting during 69

farting during 69

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anyone ever stopped doing 69's after a little gas escape? or do you laugh it off and carry on the job

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Laugh & carry on I reckon, I've been in many situations when people I'm with have done it & I'm sure I've done it recently lol x

"Laugh & carry on I reckon, I've been in many situations when people I'm with have done it & I'm sure I've done it recently lol x"
ive had a fart to the face, off my ex, silent but violent and I was under the quilt, I nearly suffocated, to top it off then he flatly denied farting!!!!

"Laugh & carry on I reckon, I've been in many situations when people I'm with have done it & I'm sure I've done it recently lol xive had a fart to the face, off my ex, silent but violent and I was under the quilt, I nearly suffocated, to top it off then he flatly denied farting!!!!"
how can he deny it in though circumstances?lol. Really men!poppyxx

"Laugh & carry on I reckon, I've been in many situations when people I'm with have done it & I'm sure I've done it recently lol xive had a fart to the face, off my ex, silent but violent and I was under the quilt, I nearly suffocated, to top it off then he flatly denied farting!!!!how can he deny it in though circumstances?lol. Really men!poppyxx "
he would have said black was white that one!!! It was disgusting, and I was six months pregnant, yuk!!!

im sure the men have had a few fanny farts when they been down on pussy as well ha ha

By *ike74Man  over a year ago

newport

"im sure the men have had a few fanny farts when they been down on pussy as well ha ha "

Sure have and never stopped me have a laugh and get back on it.

If you can't laugh during sex you must be high strung

ive farted (acidentally) whilst having fun with a lady friend xx

"ive farted (acidentally) whilst having fun with a lady friend xx"

"ive farted (acidentally) whilst having fun with a lady friend xx"

LMAO. It happens, even though it could sometimes be timed better, or you change position if you know you have one brewing...lol...and then aim it outside from underneath the quilt All part of the fun and games

By *ockAndBollocksMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Lmao now!

It's something that happens. Be certain, if it hasn't happened to you yet... You are not shagging enough lol

I've had a fart on my face and I have also released some accidentally. Embarrassing and funny at the same time

By *ll overWoman  over a year ago

Carmarthen

LoL so funny I`m glad I`m not the only one, but I do know what position I know I will end up doing the odd fanny fart, so I do apologise b4 hand hahaha

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

if let off gas ,while giving my best to Mrs lick lol she's laughed like hell,but dunno whether she'd laugh with anyone else x

The best pumping shags will inevitably cause a build up that needs to be released, a fanny fart is evidence of a bloody good fuck x

Doggy always causes love puffs with me, and the odd sex squeek has escaped.. Laugh it off and carry on

By *omplex44Man  over a year ago

Cardiff/London

"The best pumping shags will inevitably cause a build up that needs to be released, a fanny fart is evidence of a bloody good fuck x"

Really? Then in future I shall take this as the sound of satisfaction

As an avid rimmer I suppose it was bound to happen. I love licking, kissing and sucking on a nice juicy anus. I was doing it on night with a woman and she suddenly let one go while I was sucking her ringpiece. It blew my cheeks out like the guy in the Listerine ad. there was nothing to do but swallow it and I carried on rimming her. It sounds gross I know but there was no bad taste or smell to it, just a little blip in an otherwise enjoyable experience. It's never happened since but I'd like to try it again.

It happens abd has happened a few times lol x

Keep going

"As an avid rimmer I suppose it was bound to happen. I love licking, kissing and sucking on a nice juicy anus. I was doing it on night with a woman and she suddenly let one go while I was sucking her ringpiece. It blew my cheeks out like the guy in the Listerine ad. there was nothing to do but swallow it and I carried on rimming her. It sounds gross I know but there was no bad taste or smell to it, just a little blip in an otherwise enjoyable experience. It's never happened since but I'd like to try it again. "

My other half has just pissed herself laughing at this

I want to comment on this one but can't stop laughing! .................

"As an avid rimmer I suppose it was bound to happen. I love licking, kissing and sucking on a nice juicy anus. I was doing it on night with a woman and she suddenly let one go while I was sucking her ringpiece. It blew my cheeks out like the guy in the Listerine ad. there was nothing to do but swallow it and I carried on rimming her. It sounds gross I know but there was no bad taste or smell to it, just a little blip in an otherwise enjoyable experience. It's never happened since but I'd like to try it again.

My other half has just pissed herself laughing at this "

pmsfl

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I suppose it rather depends on what key the fart is in.... I mean, one can hardly be expected to carry on if one's playmate for the evening is tone deaf and can't fart in tune now, can one?

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"As an avid rimmer I suppose it was bound to happen. I love licking, kissing and sucking on a nice juicy anus. I was doing it on night with a woman and she suddenly let one go while I was sucking her ringpiece. It blew my cheeks out like the guy in the Listerine ad. there was nothing to do but swallow it and I carried on rimming her. It sounds gross I know but there was no bad taste or smell to it, just a little blip in an otherwise enjoyable experience. It's never happened since but I'd like to try it again. "

I'm going to lower the tone as I'm god smacked no one has yet and say thank god there was nothing to chew on from it!

"I suppose it rather depends on what key the fart is in.... I mean, one can hardly be expected to carry on if one's playmate for the evening is tone deaf and can't fart in tune now, can one? "

Lol

"As an avid rimmer I suppose it was bound to happen. I love licking, kissing and sucking on a nice juicy anus. I was doing it on night with a woman and she suddenly let one go while I was sucking her ringpiece. It blew my cheeks out like the guy in the Listerine ad. there was nothing to do but swallow it and I carried on rimming her. It sounds gross I know but there was no bad taste or smell to it, just a little blip in an otherwise enjoyable experience. It's never happened since but I'd like to try it again.

My other half has just pissed herself laughing at this "

Pmsl the wife stinks more so now she on this slimmers world diet not good I just can't get one out to pay her back

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

Not been farted on, but did once have a gob full of toilet paper. It did kinda stop me in my tracks that one

"Lmao now!

It's something that happens. Be certain, if it hasn't happened to you yet... You are not shagging enough lol

I've had a fart on my face and I have also released some accidentally. Embarrassing and funny at the same time "

It happens, so just laugh and carry on enjoying...

I'm not suggesting stocking up on the baked-beans the day before a meet, but it happens occasionally...fact...so just deal with it

I had a mate who picked a girl up in a bar and was very impressed by the fact that she was a Guinness drinker like him. After downing several pints together he walked her back home and was invited in for a 'nightcap' they ended up in bed sixty-nining and she suddenly blew a very moist and fruity fart into his face. She as very apologetic but he got into a huff about it and stormed out of her flat. He compained to us in the pub the next day [ not a good idea!!] that it smelled almost as bad as the ones he would let go after a long session on the Guinness. Anyway needless to say we took the piss out him for months afterwards! It's quite amazing how much fun you can extract from that one! To add insult to injury one of the gang started dating her after that and said she was a wonderful fuck. Didn't say anything about 69'ing though!

By *issy 1974Woman  over a year ago

Barry

[Removed by poster at 29/06/14 21:43:38]

"Not been farted on, but did once have a gob full of toilet paper. It did kinda stop me in my tracks that one "

Lmao

Hahahaha iv never heard of this! Why cant you hold it in? Fuck having poo particles all up in my mouth!!

» Add a new message to this topic