FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > don't assume

don't assume

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We were due to have a gangbang tonight and, as usual, we put all the arrangements in the hands of an organiser (it's bloomin hard work so all praise to these people). It has been cancelled due to the organisers venue falling through, frustrating but these things happen! However, we have been contacted by a couple of the guys who have not been informed it's not happening, which is bad in itself. Then we asked if they had received our 'do's and don'ts' list from the organiser to which all three who contacted us said no! We always give the organiser a do's and don'ts list to send out to all guys invited as on the day the sexual charged atmosphere is no place to be setting out rules. How bloody dangerous is it not to tell all the guys up front that there are rules and limits before Mrs C is stood in the middle of 14/15 aroused guys?? First time this has happened and not impressed and first time we are glad we are not going! Has anybody else had their boundaries totally ignored? (Apologies in advance as we are both totally wound up ) xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this 'organiser' a one man band, or well known for arranging these things. A pity the name cannot be published. Imagine it if your hubby would not be there, or a single lady participating with 14/15 men!! How dangerous, if tempers flare because the organiser has not communicated and vetted properly!!

Puts me off fullfilling that kind of fantasy completely !

"Is this 'organiser' a one man band, or well known for arranging these things. A pity the name cannot be published. Imagine it if your hubby would not be there, or a single lady participating with 14/15 men!! How dangerous, if tempers flare because the organiser has not communicated and vetted properly!!

Puts me off fullfilling that kind of fantasy completely !

"

Please don't be put off miss nips, we have had many great times in GB, this was an issue we had not dealt with before. In fairness to him he worked hard to get it sorted it was just the ommision of a critical element that 'got our goat'. The fact the venue fell through was just one of those things that happen but the safety part is always top of our list. Mr C may be able to hold his own (phnarr phnarr) but best will in the world wouldn't be able to control a lkarge group of lusty guys who were unaware of the boundaries. As we say, the organiser is a genuine guy and we have played with him before and his heart is in the right place but we were really wound up by this incredibly important ommision. If you want to GB we can certainly recommend some very organised planners xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mr & Mrs C, please mail or call me and let me know who these idiots are, and I'll put the word around.

It ruins it for us genuine single guys, who organise events like this, when there are asswipes on here like that.

"Mr & Mrs C, please mail or call me and let me know who these idiots are, and I'll put the word around.

It ruins it for us genuine single guys, who organise events like this, when there are asswipes on here like that. "

Thanks for the offer G, however the guy is totally genuine and tried his best and we would swing with him in the future. On reflection we had a bit of a 'knee jerk' reaction but that is not to say that boundaries not being clear is unimportant. We love what we do and long may it continue it's just that it's an unacceptable risk for one woman to be put into. Oh well the onus is on us to be more involved in the planning and not gonna dwell any more... Let the good times roll!! Xx

» Add a new message to this topic